Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 1: April 2004 - February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad_barbarella said:
haha i could see alex looking like nikki hilton
actually i can see thsi happening as well! both their hairstyle are alot similar and the shape of their are similar as well...Does Alex have blue eyes?

X Remaining Pictures of Vacation 18.8.2003

The following picture were hidden on my computer under a wrong folder. I found them yesterday and I want to show them today. Better late than never.:D

1. a family picture
2. Princesse Alexandra with her mother Maria Teresa and brother Felix
3. Princesse Alexandra with her cousine (?)
4. Maria Teresa with Gabriella, the daughter of Princess Marie Astrid
5. Prince Guillaume and Prince Louis with cousine Marie-Gabrielle, the daughter of Prince Jean
6. three in a rubber dinghy: Maria Teresa, Alexandra and a cousine (don't know her name:( )

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 395
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 699
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Ralex2.jpg
    Ralex2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 404
  • Rgabr1.jpg
    Rgabr1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Rmg1.jpg
    Rmg1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 335
i know its like inside information that not may people know... meanwhile baby roayl sights would be drewling over felix's pics from 2001... haha they would choke when they see him

hahaha but i bet you knew there were more than three Royal family! hehehe before last year i thought there were only three Royal families left - Britain, Monaco and Japan...and then i found this forum and there's thousands of princes!!!!!!!! ^____^

well back to Alexandra...hey was she with Felix and their parents at the meeting with i think the Jordanian royals? well the pics were recently posted...

hillary_nugent said:
well back to Alexandra...hey was she with Felix and their parents at the meeting with i think the Jordanian royals? well the pics were recently posted...
@Josefine: excuse me to be out of the topic;)

@hillary_nugent: No, Alexandra was not present at the state visit of Jordan's King Abdullah II.
But I have some other news for you of Princess Alexandra. I saw on TV that she inaugurated a new school in Wasserbillig named "Princesse Alexandra". The project includes a pre-school and a surface for early-ubringing and costs 8,752 million Euro. Luxembourg's minister of Interior Jean-Marie Halsdorff and Luxembourg's minister of family Marie-Josée Jacobs were present at the event.

Unfortuntely there are no pictures from the event, just this link which is in German:( : http://www.wort.lu/articles/4159090.html

omg she has a school named after her? that is so cool! i want to build my own univeristy someday as well perhaps i will locate it next to her school hahahaha

haha caz shes a princess... hehehe i have noticed in all the family photos felix seems to be very close to her

Maybe Guillaume and Alex aren't close because of the age difference or maybe underneath Guillaume innocent good boy looks lurks something more evil hehehehe

i bet there is a bad side he is hiding :p all those time we thought he was 'hiding' he was running about with some bikey gang wearing leather jackets and getting tattoos ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
omg how cool... ok you alway have to like look and act a certain way around a prince... but if they did it too then it would be ok and you could dress up like in grease 2.... i love that movie :)

Guillaume of the 'hood?

I don't know about that - if you look at the pics from Guillaume's Sandhurst graduation, there's a photo of Alexandra giving Guillaume a hug and also one of Alexandra and Sébastien clinging to Guillaume (aww! like little barnacles except much cuter). I think all Alexandra's brothers appear close to her and the older three probably look after her pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
They probably feel like all other big brothers do. They will crush the skulls of any boy who brakes her heart. (Maybe not crush skulls but something to that effect) She is also the only girl sibling so I am sure she is coddled a bit. I see too that she and Felix are a little closer but I don't think it is because of any uncaring on Guillaume's part.

KatieLouise said:
there's a photo of Alexandra giving Guillaume a hug and also one of Alexandra and Sébastien clinging to Guillaume (aww! like little barnacles except much cuter).
That is by far the funniest thing I've heard all day!:)

XI Vacation pictures of summer 2002 in Cabasson (French Côte d'Azur)

These pictures are from a Luxembourgish magazine Telecran and shows the Grand Ducal family in holiday in Cabasson.:)

1. Alexandra and Guillaume relaxing
2. from left to right: Guillaume, Imre (son of Marie Astrid), Louis, Princesse Marie Astrid and Felix
3. Sebastien, Alexandra and the little dog (is it a cocker spaniel?)
4. Guillaume, Alexandra (with the sweet little dog:p ) and Felix sitting on the stones of the beach. Yes, on the Côte d'Azur, there are many places with no sand but stones!

Attachments

• New P1012898.JPG
    New P1012898.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 721
  • New P1012896.JPG
    New P1012896.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 488
  • New P1012890.JPG
    New P1012890.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 612
  • New P1012889.JPG
    New P1012889.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
But I will continue my photo series in the new threads and hope you enjoy the pics!:)

XII Guillaume's Sandhurst graduation on 9.8.2002

1. the whole family on the stairs (of Sandhurst Military Academy?) (from left to right: Felix, Maria Teresa, Guillaume, Henri and Louis and in the first row Sebastien and Alexandra
2. the family with friends and family members (for example Imre of Austria near Felix)
3. another picture (very strict!:) )
4. Alexandra, Sebastien, Louis and Felix looking the ceremony
5. Alexandra and Sebastien hugging on the older brother;) and the former Grand Ducal couple Jean and Josephine Charlotte
6. funny picture :D
7. Alexandra hugging her brother Guillaume :p

Attachments

• 9.8.2002 1.jpg
    9.8.2002 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 572
  • 9.8.2002 2.jpg
    9.8.2002 2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 422
  • 9.8.2002 3.jpg
    9.8.2002 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 2002.jpg
    2002.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 474
  • Alexandra2 9.8.2002.jpg
    Alexandra2 9.8.2002.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4,219
  • Alexandra3 9.8.2002.jpg
    Alexandra3 9.8.2002.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 541
  • alexandra2.jpg
    alexandra2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:
thanks for the pics Drimal ^___^ isn't it adorable how Alex and Sebastian cling onto their brother! ^___^

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Yay!!!! New thread!!!! i love pics of Alex with Guillaume!
Yes, I love pictures of Alexandra with Guillaume too. They seem to unterstand themselves very well and I like the thought that the oldest is protecting his little sister from every danger.:p

;) he did go to the army... destinys child i want a solider is your song...

I cant wait to see alex in her first tiara... :)

MAybe she will wear her first tiara at her debutante ball if she has one!!! Wow i wonder who we can get invited to it hehehe...and i agree with gaggleofcrazypeople Guillaume does not seem macho at all hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom