Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder whether Noah appreciates it that his mom mentioned that he doesn't like others to cut his food. Why would anyone like to do that at his age?

And Gabriel cares about food insecurities? What would that mean? Is that a world problem thst he focuses on?

And referring to your teenagers as 'babies' is something I truly don't get...

Last edited:
:previous: This is the same question that I keep on asking myself, which makes me start to think that Noah and Gabriel do not have consent on what Tessy posts on her Instagram in regards to them, as which teenage boy would be really happy with their mother saying that they still like bedtime stories and only want her to cut their food? I'd be highly embarrassed if I were Noah - his classmates could easily see the posts if they search for his mother on Instagram and could be negative about it towards him. I just hope that the boys don't mind Tessy posting these sort of posts.

The reference about Noah was "who doesn’t like people to cut the food on his plate."

So, my interpretation was that he wants to do it himself. That seems only logical given his age.

The reference about Noah was "who doesn’t like people to cut the food on his plate."

So, my interpretation was that he wants to do it himself. That seems only logical given his age.

Ah OK, thanks for clearing that up. That would make much more sense (but not the comment itself - as you said it seems normal to do that at Noah’s age so I don’t understand why it’s a special characteristic of him). I was tired so my eyes must have been playing tricks on me.

I find most of her posts cringe-worthy with way too much oversharing, especially of information about her boys.

I find most of her posts cringe-worthy with way too much oversharing, especially of information about her boys.

It does sound cringe worthy... I really would lik to like Tessy, as it seemed wonderful that she had studied and was launched on a worthwhile career, but she seems to be so insistent on putting herself forward in public, with pics of herself and anecdotes about her children....

I don't understand why the HRH the Grand Duke of Luxembourg did not ask her to stop posting pictures of his Grand Children , Princes of Luxembourg.

Aren't they still going through the divorce in the courts? Louis' lawyers could well have asked for her to stop posting

I thought with the divorce, Tessy would want to be more private. But I guess it's the opposite, it looks like she is seeking attention from the world, and she shares personal information on a regular basis, way too much sometimes...I wasn't really expecting her to be this way after divorce. When people who were public figures like her divorce royals or other prominent people, usually go "hiding", meaning they finally have the privacy they wanted and never had before. With Tessy is the reverse...and I'm not sure I'm buying her new approach...

Has she always been this oversharing? Because if not, ugh Tessy...

I never payed attention to her IG account while she was still with Louis, but IMO her whole demeanor changed after she and Louis broke up. I used to think she was the most grounded and hardest working of the Lux married-ins.

Now, instead of focusing on her children and her work she seems to be focused on how to make their father and grandparents look bad. IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.

I n IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.

well I think you're right. either she's in a very bitter mood and acting up.. or else she now fears that losing royal marital rank will relegate her to a quieter less publicised life than she would realy like and she's doing her best to make sure that the world knows she's there....and being rude about her former in laws... So perhaps the quieter hard working Tessy of her married days was an act... now this is her real self coming out.. Or maybe lets hope it is a temporary blip....

It think Tessy has taken to the divorce quite badly, I don't want to start a speculation on who initiated it or what prompted it etc but perhaps she didn't see it coming and it appears that she still hasn't gotten over it (I don't blame her for that though; divorce must be painful [even to those who initiated it to some extent], especially if one has been with their partner for a long time) as her Instagram posts would suggest. I really admired Tessy when she was a member of the GDF but, much like others, her "new personality" has made me think otherwise. I guess she is quite a sensitive person and is clearly hurt by her separation from Louis so wants to voice her feelings on social media. Some people feel much better after venting on a public account or putting a person down on social media.
It wouldn't surprise me if Louis will include Tessy's activities on social media in their lawsuit (if he hasn't already).

I never payed attention to her IG account while she was still with Louis, but IMO her whole demeanor changed after she and Louis broke up. I used to think she was the most grounded and hardest working of the Lux married-ins.

Now, instead of focusing on her children and her work she seems to be focused on how to make their father and grandparents look bad. IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.

You are right, thank you for your wonderful insight :flowers:

She seriously sounds like she wants to "prove" something, as if she needs no man...Nobody to be this awesome strong woman, who can do just anything she wishes....Ugh, just ugh.

I think she can talk and post about the children all she wants, they are her children as well, but it would be really nice if it was doneso in an appropiate manner. Her children are like what, 12 and 11 now? Her latest post about them made them sound like toddlers if anything.

She seriously reeks of no class...:ermm:

Tessy attended Paola Diana's 'Saving The World' book launch in London yesterday, May 2:

** rex gallery ** instagram **

Last edited:
To day Prince Louis and his two boys were at the Octave in Luxembourg. Great Pictures of the Grand Duchess with her grandsons and a smiling Prince Louis.

Nice to see the boys with their father, and with it being a bank holiday on Monday I hope they are enjoying a nice long weekend together.

It's nice to hear that Gabriel and Noah attended an event with Louis. It feels like they haven't seen him much lately since there haven't been many sightings of Louis and his sons together.

It's nice to hear that Gabriel and Noah attended an event with Louis. It feels like they haven't seen him much lately since there haven't been many sightings of Louis and his sons together.

Do we ever see much of Louis??? Louis flies under the radar. Just because we don't see much of him in media with his sons, doesn't men he doesn't see them very often. I would think they likely stay with him, when their mother is travelling with her work. Does he still live in London??

We don't see the boys a lot, as the royal family only gives out photos of public events and official portraits and such. And since the boys live and go to school in the UK, they aren't at these types of events a lot.

It is not because HRH Prince Louis does not have an Instagram account that he is not very ofter with his boys. On the PEE pictures ,the Grand Duchess a warm person, was very close to them. They were between the Monarchs and their great Grand Father the Grand Duke Jean.
What a life for them , from people events to the Balcony of the Grand Ducal Palace !

Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events, Part 2 (April 2017 - present)

It is not because HRH Prince Louis does not have an Instagram account that he is not very ofter with his boys. On the PEE pictures ,the Grand Duchess a warm person, was very close to them. They were between the Monarchs and their great Grand Father the Grand Duke Jean.
What a life for them , from people events to the Balcony of the Grand Ducal Palace !

Yes, I’ve also heard that Maria Theresia is a very warm person and I’ve gotten the impression she is close to Gabriel and Noah.

I wasn’t doubting that Louis doesn’t have a close relationship with Gabriel and Noah, it was simply a general comment stating that it was nice to see the boys with their father after a while which was over analysed by some as it was not meant negatively at all. (This is not directed towards you, by the way Maria Olivia, I’m just clarifying.)

I am sure that Louis does see his sons often, it is just that he doesn't post on social media every time they step out of the house like the ex does.

You could say he lets them be children and grow up in private, where ever possible for the grandchildren of a Sovereign rather than constantly posting pictures of them online.
And thats not a dig at HereditaryPrincess, I agree we haven't see them together for a long time.

You could say he lets them be children and grow up in private, where ever possible for the grandchildren of a Sovereign rather than constantly posting pictures of them online.
And thats not a dig at HereditaryPrincess, I agree we haven't see them together for a long time.

Thank you tommy. I agree - Louis is doing what he feels is best for Gabriel and Noah, and that is, not posting about them every nano second of the day (I presume). Occasional photos or even regular non-invasive photos are fine, as long as they do not include details of the boys' private lives and have the boys' consent. It's better to let them grow up privately as after all, whilst Tessy is using her royal connections for a public platform, the family are really only public amongst royal watchers in England (and not that many are aware of the GDF) and back home in Luxembourg. They're otherwise private citizens.

I hope you never stumble across my instagram account. ?:whistling:

Perhaps because I'm her age group and also very active on social media accounts, I don't see her behaving any different that other moms her age. She's young and enjoying her life. Many have suggested she might seek shelter or obscurity, and that she's changed following the break up. But perhaps shes finally feeling free of the restrictions being a member of a royal family entail, and living her life by her own rules, rather than a judgy, stuffy society that expects pillars of modesty and hiding.

I do not envy any woman marrying into a royal family. Suddenly they're no longer allowed a say in ANYTHING about their own life out of fear of an ever more judgemental public.

I am thoroughly amazed by many of the comments in this thread. She's a mom and proud of her kids. Trying to make a living on her own, and navigate a world that was one pretty much dictated for her.

:previous: I am not a fan of the celebrity way she lives her life I have no doubt she loves her children. I just wish she would respect the children's privacy and not continually post photos of them on social media for everyone to see.

Children are a precious treasure and they deserve their privacy especially as they are the children of parents involved in a messy divorce in view of the public. I understand that Tessy loves to take photos of her boys but they should be posted in a private account or not at all.

Britters, I will never stumble across your IG because I almost never go there. :flowers:

You don't think that drinking champagne in a room full of Chanel bags is different than other moms her age? No one has said she should 'seek shelter', but we have said that she should stop trying SOOO hard to seek fame! And that she should leave her innocent children out of whatever changes she's going through.

I post photos of my children regularly. And I know plenty of woman who like to show off their "spoils", is it always attractive, no? But Lord, reading through this thread it sounds like she's a monster. And to be fair, some people LIKE celebrity and attention. And she can bring a lot of attention to her own charities and causes.

I agree that with the divorce as messy and lengthy as it is, perhaps posting so much of the boys is inviting trouble. But they're her children and her pride, and in the end, they're probably what's getting her through this.

We have a fundamental difference in our viewpoints dear Britters, I'm afraid.

Placing so much about her life and children on social media I also think is not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom