Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are such a lovely family and IMO Tessy is an asset to the Luxembourg RF

I love that Tessy is on Instagram and we get a lot of personal posts. Maddie of Sweden is on facebook, but other than some photos of her kids she uses it mainly for her charity work.

I love the portrait of Jean. And its nice to hear that he was the first one to openly welcome Tessy. Considering the older generations tend to be the more traditional, it is great to know he was welcoming to Tessy:flowers:

The communion of Prince Noah will take place on 28 May in Nommern Church.

Source: Princess Tessy on Instagram

:previous: Thank you for the news, I saw that on Tessy's Instagram earlier today. I agree with Countessmeout, it's nice how Tessy has a lot of personal posts on Instagram as it gives us an insight into life behind closed doors. I don't follow Tessy and her family much, so I didn't realise they lived in London. But I liked Tessy's post about Luxembourg being close to her heart even though she lives far away (or something like that), that was very sweet of her. Princess Isabella Orsini de Ligne also has Instagram and posts a lot of personal stuff, mostly photos of her daughters.

I'm looking forward into seeing the photos from Noah's communion!

Tessy made this portrait of her grandfather-in-law?

About Tessy at the website of the Centre on Global Health Security, Chatham House
Tessy de Luxembourg _ Chatham House

Tessy at the website of Professors Without Borders:
prowibo

Thanks for that Lady Finn, I knew she was an academic but not that she volunteered as a trauma psychologist.

There's no doubt that she's a clever, compassionate girl!

Tessy made this portrait of her grandfather-in-law?

No, there’s a signature "E. Kiitter 1928" (or similar, I can't tell clearly) next to GD Jean's star badge

From the Twitter of Michel Sidibé, UNAIDS Executive Director, on Friday 8th April
Wonderful catching up w/Princess Tessy of #Luxembourg-@UNAIDS Global Advocate for Young Women & Adolescent Girls
https://twitter.com/MichelSidibe/status/718442307167588352

Tessy's Instagram
Last Friday I had the great pleasure to see the team and Their CEO Michel of UNaids to discuss my upcoming visit for UNAIDS in South Africa in July for the International HIV conference and other very interesting projects
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBLV4BBRQp/?taken-by=tessy_de_luxembourg

The caption in the photo says: "Playing with their English cousins." My question is: are those actually their cousins? By the way, my remark is not a criticism, since I think that they are cute little kids, just an observation, Noah is so fair and blond: can he get any blonder? His hair is practically white.

Children from Tessy's family, I suppose.

I thought they resembled Lord Nicholas Windsor's boys Albert and Leopold. I guess they would be very distant cousins. The event was held at Kensington Palace.

Splendid in that dress !

It's amazing how Tessy a young woman of common and humble origins has grown and blossomed so much since she married Louis. She's elegant, fashionable and so poised. She looks every inch a princess.

She really has transformed over the years :flowers:

Clearly not just lovely, but an educated, articulate and caring young woman. I have no doubt that Henri has not regretted for one moment making her and the boys Princess/princes. Perhaps only that it took so long. Among his daughter in laws, she truly shines as an asset to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom