Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 2: August 2005 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks coquine! I agree, she has nice legs, but it's like Britney Spears--Royal style with that dress, you know? :p

I never knew that Tessy's dress was so short! But like LaPlusBelle said she does have the legs to work it. Thanks, coquine!

what´s a news about the wedding???... it´s not new features??....like the invitations… that will attend…. the dress… things thus…do you understand me no? jejejeje sorry by my bad english...

I like the dress too, lise. But it's seems too short for the event though.

There isn't really news on the wedding anf it's killing me, pretorinana18! And I'm pretty much sure it's killing everyone else. The wedding of Louis and Tessy brings up so many questions, I just hope we get the questions to your answers soon!

Louis and Tessy decided to be very private or it's Louis parents decision. But nobody was expecting any pictures from Gabriel christianing and we had a nice surprise. I would be not surprised if we will not hear about wedding till September 29, and see pictures just after event.

But always one comments the way the details of the weddings… and being a wedding of public interest, like are it the real weddings… can be that it leaves in some pages some details…. Drimal...can you help us??? KArajan???

Paula** said:
Tessy is as pretty girl, isn't she? ;)

Sorry for saying this, but she had been in a class with me and there exists a lot of girls who are prettier than Tessy... She's just a normal looking girl... I'm not agressing her or anyone other but we had been good friends and so I think I have the right to say this!

richie said:
Sorry for saying this, but she had been in a class with me and there exists a lot of girls who are prettier than Tessy... She's just a normal looking girl... I'm not agressing her or anyone other but we had been good friends and so I think I have the right to say this!

so do you still keep in touch with her?

foiegrass said:
so do you still keep in touch with her?

Unfortunatly not.I have also seen her in the army after we've been together in school and then at the weekend at some parties.She has always been a very open and friendly girl. She was even the craziest girl of class at school, always making jokes ... But I think she has changed very much now.She has forgotten her old "normal" friends and lives now in anonther world.:neutral: Yes it's sad but it's the truth.

richie said:
... But I think she has changed very much now.She has forgotten her old "normal" friends and lives now in anonther world.:neutral: Yes it's sad but it's the truth.
Do you want to say, that she has chagend because of Louis and because, she will become part of Grand ducal family?
Thats horrible! :mad: how can she change just because of she will be wife of prince? A lot of princess/ crownprincess! (like Mary, Letizia, Maxima) kept their old friends and they stayed the same.
This says something about Tessy :rolleyes:

I would take this with a grain of salt. We don´t know how close Richie and Tessy really have been. And yes things change. Tessy has a new job and most of all she is a mother now. Do you still meet with all your classmates’ years after finishing school?

johann said:
I would take this with a grain of salt. We don´t know how close Richie and Tessy really have been. And yes things change. Tessy has a new job and most of all she is a mother now. Do you still meet with all your classmates’ years after finishing school?
I know I don't. People grow apart all the time, it is as simple as that. It would be one thing if this was something that was happening from one day to the next, with Tessy's entrance into the Grand-Dukish family, but as far as I understand, it happened some time ago.

Sorry, but I also guess that there don't exist people who wouldn't change if they change their "environnement".(I don't know another word).I didn't mean to say something bad about her, I'm just a little bit sad...

Hey guys, tomorrow evening on RTL Luxembourg the marriage will be broadcasted!!!

When? I just saw, that will be place royale at 18:30 until 18:55

Wow, and I thought it was going to be a "hush, hush" private event. Thanks for the heads up. I will check the rtl website to view it tomorrow evening.

does the RTL website broadcasts it live or we have to wait until saturday or monday to see it?

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to the happy couple
Tessy looked radiant in her dress and louis looked very hansome in his grooms attire. what a family event and what a turn out of crowds of people.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Does anybody have a pics? :sad: I wasn't here, and Place Royale isn't in archive.

Well, I would like to congratulate the couple on their wedding and I hope that they have a lot of fun with each other in there new life together.:flowers:

Prince Louis is not only a prince of Luxembourg but helds the title of a prince of Bourbon-Parma as well due to his inheritance through the male line from prince Felix of Bourbon-Parma, the husband of grand duchess Charlotte and great-grandfather of Louis.

On marrying Tessy Louis lost his place in the succession but kept his titles and style. What about the Bourbon-Parma-name? Okay, Gabriel was born out of wedlock, thus he can't be called a prince de Bourbon-Parma but what about the next children of Louis and Tessy? They will be legitimate and thus have a right to be called prince or princess of Bourbon-Parma. Even Tessy probably can use this name (it's a name only I think when seen independently from the Luxembourg-titles as the house of Bourbon-Parma itself is not longer a reigning house). Or is there a reason why this is not so?

Didn't Grand Duke Jean renounce the Bourbon-Parma titles for him and his descendants in the 80-ties? According to some out of anger with Duke Carlos-Hugo who considered the marriage of Henri to Maria-Teresa morganatic. He kept the HRH though.

Marengo said:
Didn't Grand Duke Jean renounce the Bourbon-Parma titles for him and his descendants in the 80-ties? According to some out of anger with Duke Carlos-Hugo who considered the marriage of Henri to Maria-Teresa morganatic. He kept the HRH though.

Hm, strage, I thought he took the title on out of this reason. I'll try to check sources...

Here it says:http://www.heraldica.org/topics/royalty/nassau.htm:

" Prince Guillaume (b. Nov 11, 1981) received the title of Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxemburg, Hereditary Prince of Nassau, Prince of Bourbon-Parma on Dec 18, 2000."

Is www.heraldica.org reliable?

Last edited:
As i knew nothing for Tessy i've searched for her at wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessy_Anthony
where it says that after her marriage she was named Madame Tessy de Nassau.It says that she will only hold their name and no title.Why is that?Sorry for the silly question but i'm searching and i can't find the answer..

Last edited:
Beatrice said:
As i knew nothing for Tessy i've searched for her at wikipedia
Tessy de Nassau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
where it says that after her marriage she was named Madame Tessy de Nassau.It says that she will only hold their name and no title.Why is that?Sorry for the silly question but i'm searching and i can't find the answer..

Well, Prince Louis gave up his right to the throne to marry her [probably because of the circumstance's of Gabriel's birth]...no one has said why, exactly, she's not getting a title, but I imagine she probably doesn't want one anyway. And since Louis is not in the line of succession anymore, it's not like she needs one. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
On the wikipedia site it says that louis is in switzerland studying. What university is it because i thought he might want to go to the university og geneva like his parents?

suturegeisha said:
Well, Prince Louis gave up his right to the throne to marry her [probably because of the circumstance's of Gabriel's birth]...no one has said why, exactly, she's not getting a title, but I imagine she probably doesn't want one anyway. And since Louis is not in the line of succession anymore, it's not like she needs one. :D

Can Grand Dukes Mom and Dad give them at least a title for the child to inherit later on? I'm not clear if the Grand Duke of Luxembourg grants titles or coats of arms like his fellow sovereigns, can he?

I bought this week the new Point of Vue and it has the pictures of the wedding. They are very young but they look so happy together. My favorite picture is the Grand Duchess holding their baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toledo said:
Can Grand Dukes Mom and Dad give them at least a title for the child to inherit later on? I'm not clear if the Grand Duke of Luxembourg grants titles or coats of arms like his fellow sovereigns, can he?

I believe he can grant titles, if he wants to...he raised the titles of the children of Prince Jean from Count/ess of Nassau to Prince/ss of Nassau, and I imagine that he could give Tessy and Gabriel countly titles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom