Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orién-Reverie

Commoner
City
Marion
Country
United States
I've just realized, there isn't a post on Louis. Now, he's grown up into a very handsome young man it seems, at least from the pictures I've seen of him in his sister's post.

He has grown in to a very handsome young man. He will most defanitly be a good looking gentlemen... A good catch for the fiesty girls.... :) We have no Sebastian thread yet either...

he was so cute when he was little, and now he's so dreamy....man, why aren't there any boys here that are so fine as the one's in europe...grrrr

Poor Alexandra, it must be horrible to have four brothers and not sisters at all.

Actually Alexandra is very lucky to have brothers like that....she has
four knights in shining armour. Although it would be difficult for her if
starts having a boyfriend if all four of them especially the older ones are protective of their younger sister.

Plus she seems to have a great relationship with her mom. :) She also has a few cousins although the ones on her dad's side are a few years older or a bit too young..

I have a question. Since Guillaume plays the violin and Felix plays the cello, does Louis play any instruments?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I have a question. Since Guillaume plays the violin and Felix plays the cello, does Louis play any instruments?
Good looking and plays an instrument...what a combo :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
stacy_zam said:
Actually Alexandra is very lucky to have brothers like that....she has
four knights in shining armour. Although it would be difficult for her if
starts having a boyfriend if all four of them especially the older ones are protective of their younger sister.
Yes, I feel sorry for any young man who shows an interest in Alexandra as she gets older, with 4 brothers and a Grand Duke for a father it will be a very brave man indeed who pursues her!

I just saw a pic that is supposedly for his 18th b-day. But it looked alot like the pics of him from the Gd's b-day.

By the way, I just wanted to say happy birthday to Louis 'cause I won't be here on the 3rd. :clap: :punk: :zorro:

will there be any special photos, as in the grand duke's bday?

really?
i saw guillaume's but... what about felix?

will the whole family be there? :rolleyes:

as louis has now 18 years old... what will he do next year? will he go tu uk to study as his brothers did?

Errr。。。。I‘m sorry,but here it is!

Attachments

• louis.jpg
    louis.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 412
he probably does go out but since he is only the 3rd prince the paparazzis would rather stalk the hereditary grand duke Guillaume hehehe ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom