Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
Please post the latest on the handsome Prince here. Please try and stay on topic. The Part II was getting rather long. Enjoy!

i think felix was better when he was younger and looked like a nerd hehe nerds are easy to handle hehe but now hes like girl candy :( except for the beard which is eeeew

Felix is alot better looking now [minus beard] then when he was younger ^___^ I don't want the nerd Felix to come back >___< hehehe

don't be too excited about the "nerd" version of felix. as far as we know, he could still be a "closet nerd", glasses and all. hehehe. although, i seriously doubt he's as inexperienced in the female interaction dept. as most nerds are, which is a good thing, depending on how you look at it. however, he still might have some of the clumsiness associated with nerds, as evidenced in his skiiing accident that caused him to leave sandhurst. all in all, i like him as is, a good mixture of both. the only problem is that icky facial hair problem of his. ack!!!!!*Shivers b/c it gives her the creeps.

doubtful b/c on earlier pics, his eyes are brown - pics that show him wearing glasses. and now, if you see any pics of him close up, they're a grayish kind of color. either way, he's got gorgeous eyes. all he needs to do now is rid himself of the stuff growing on his face.

well, i wouldn't be too shocked b/c of the fact that most ppl that ppl assume are perfect, are in fact, faaaaaaaaaaar from it. he's probably still up there with king nerd and the rest of the trekies. hehe

muhahahahaha...although we call him a nerd i can't picture him hanging around his family library reading...i see him in his own room admiring himself in his gigantic mirror or surfing the internet to check out websites or forum threads dedicated to him hahahaha ^__^

ROTFLMAO!!! that is the idea we get just from looking at him. naaaaah, i think he might have grown out of his geekiness, but still retains quite a bit of it in private - a closet geek so to speak. perhaps that's why he's got the stuff growing on his face, to use a cloking device against us women who are wild for him. you know, in order to disapper into a crowd. it'll probably work, as long as he doesn't dress like a forrest ranger, like he did recently- which is how a lot of geeky guys dress.

in fact, don't be suprised if his look does change soon. if he is a computer/internet geek and if he does read forums and threads about himself, and if he is a nerd, then he'll get his feelings hurt- sorry felix- and not want to offend anyone for fear of getting beaten up by some of his more militant fans, then he'll probably do something about himself (looks-wise anyway).

No, it seems not. All the Grand Ducal family appear rather quiet at the moment... drimal, do you know what they've been up to? Maybe it's really cold in Luxembourg at the moment so no one can go outside? Hehehe! :D

yeah despite their occasional weird fashion style, they do seem like real sweet guys ^__^

But before I get in trouble for getting off topic... Felix probably wouldn't go back to Sandhurst but it'd be good - we might have got some nice photos like Guillaume's. ;) Do we know that he's permanently left the European Business School?

KatieLouise said:
But before I get in trouble for getting off topic... Felix probably wouldn't go back to Sandhurst but it'd be good - we might have got some nice photos like Guillaume's. ;) Do we know that he's permanently left the European Business School?
I hear it is very hard to get through.

Yes, it is a military school attended by the upper crust of society. Many many royals have (or will) attend. Prince Harry is set to go next year, Prince Andrew went, King Abdullah of Jordan etc.

oh please not let harry become friends with felix... he will just go even more down hill... altough felix said just because someone is a prince doesnt mean they are his friends

bad_barbarella said:
oh please not let harry become friends with felix... he will just go even more down hill... altough felix said just because someone is a prince doesnt mean they are his friends
Hopefully, his actions speak as loud as his words.

bad_barbarella said:
Wow ...where did he say this? ^___^

Hillary, do you remember the interview (originally in French) which someone posted in an earlier thread? Maybe if you search in Felix's earlier threads you could find it - if not, I printed out a copy and I can re-type it on here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom