Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2003 - December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll look for them and post them here in a minute.
by the way you can start looking at louis' one in his thread.

Felix wearing glasses.September 9, 1993

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 508
haha! sure...
how is it that they are sooo cute? i can't explain myself...
soon his brother louis will join them, he is becoming so handsome!

it's totally amazing that we don't know anything about a felix's girlfriend (he surely has)...
(as for guillaume he should consider meeting another girl...)

Lots of the pics cant be seen ,anyone please edit them?

In fact ive got lots of pics,but im not sure if you guys have ever seen them before

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! sure...
how is it that they are sooo cute? i can't explain myself...
soon his brother louis will join them, he is becoming so handsome!

it's totally amazing that we don't know anything about a felix's girlfriend (he surely has)...
(as for guillaume he should consider meeting another girl...)

1) Felix January 1, 1991

2)Felix January 1, 1996 With Queen's mother

3) with father ,Guillaume and Louis

4) July 7, 2000 Prince Henri with his elder sons, Princes Guillaume and Felix

5) June 1, 1994 LUXEMBOURG NATIONAL HOLIDAY with Guillaume and grandma

6) June 1, 1994 LUXEMBOURG NATIONAL HOLIDAY with his uncle Guillaume

7) June 1, 1994 National Day~

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 495
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 439
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 407
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 472
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 469
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 455
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 381
playing with Alexandra :p

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 515
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 410
  • lux2.jpg
    lux2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 427
he was such a cutie when he was younger :p and still is... i wonder if he has had many secret girls

I bet he has a line of girls waiting to date him hahahaha...can you imagine him at school? he would be Mr. Popular ^__^ but i hope he has a great personality it would suck that he is only popular because of his looks...

Tennis , Daviscup , Luxembourg - Great Britain , 10.04.2004 , Esch-sur- Alzette ,Prince Félix

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 517
  • lux1.jpg
    lux1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 502
Cyclisme, Tour de France 2002, Grand Départ au Luxembourg , 05.07.2002 , présentation des équipes, dans la coque , Prince Félix

Cyclisme , Tour de France 2002, Grand départ au Luxembourg , le prologue . 06.07.2002 ,Grande-Duchesse Maria-Theresa , Grand Duc Henri,Prince Félix

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 418
  • lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 548
he seems so much older than that caz he has grown into a real hunk of a man.. and hes a lot more mature than harry

golly Harry and Felix are the same age? it's seems so strange...i mean Harry seems like a real immature brat [haha maybe he IS] compared to Felix...hahaha sorry Harry-lovers...^__^

Last edited:
I think that much of the difference with these two has to do with personalities. Honestly, I can't say that much about Felix because he doesn't get as much media coverage as Harry. However, it seems that Harry is really a very outgoing and enthusiastic person. He at least appears that way most of the time. Felix, I'm not too sure about. I would need to see more photos of him. But, he certainly seems cool enough for me. ;)

Felix could simply be more reserved than Harry.

I wouldn't call Harry a brat, but he really seems to be a bit of a party Prince. He really seems to carry on at times.I don't think that he is any different than many of the older Princes. Willem-Alexander and Frederik for example all had a history of a few interesting moments when they were younger. I remember reading an article called "Play boy Princes" about the two and there was even a mention of Felipe and Nikolaos and their girlfriends. I think that we have to remember that even though they are royalty, they are people and will sometimes do the same things that we and our friends do. The only difference is that they are most likely to have a few photographers around to catch them in the act and share it with the world.

I think that as one gets older you still know how to have a good time, but due tend to calm down because you see the world differently and once you start a family and make a place for yourself in the world you have other responsibilites.

i think it's that... felix doesn't get the coverage harry does. so maybe we see harry in some situations we don't see felix. i'm pretty sure he just goes out as much as harry :)
however, felix seems much more serious than harry... something more like his brother william.

I don't know if I see Felix as very mature. But I do see him more mature than Harry. Harry, I love ya and all, but your one heck of a playboy.

lol soooo true hehehehe... but who knows mabye felix is the same but hides it hehe jks

muhahahaha...true true Felix can be a real party-animal for all we know it....hahaha

before i started to like guillaume (not so long ago) my prefered young royal was harry... :) glad he is compared to handsome felix.

i choose guillaume over harry, definetely! guillaume can look a bit serious if we compare him with harry, but he seems to be much more mature and elegant than him.

How could I go to wort.lu's gallery? If good remember,they have the pics on Felix's 18th birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom