Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lalla Meriem, is there an article you read this in? A magazine? Where's it from?

The information is posted in his biography on the official website. The portion on Prince Felix is always updated regularly. The part on Felix always posts his information while it's happening or in this case before while the parts about Guillaume only broadcast his activities well after they are past. I'm not sure if it's because he keeps the court updated or if it's because he likes to keep his "frauenschwarm" updated :whistling:

I saw only photos of Alexandra and Félix voting. Thanks you for posting this vid;)

Thanks for the video. The pictures of them voting make it seem like they were there a long time but the video makes it seem like it was a pretty quick process.

I was watching a video of the late Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte on youtube and I am really surprised that Felix is practically a dark haired male carbon copy of his late grandmother. People always say he's a mix of both his parents but he isn't. He may have the dark hair and eyes of his mother (or his grandfather GD Jean depending on how you see it) but he looks exactly like JC and very little like his mother when you compare. And, in an unrelated note I noticed that Archduke Imre has the nose and other similar features of Queen Astrid.

I also noticed while watching that video that there is a LOT of jewelry that was owned by JC that hasn't been worn in Luxembourg since her death.

Video here.

This Annunciata looks like Felix sister on this photos! Even more similar that even Alexandra. That his cousin, isn't it?

Yes, Anunciata is the eldest daughter of Margaretha, sister of Grand Duke Henri.

Do you know why he wasnť at Tour de France? I saw pics and there is only Granduke Henri, but sport events are normally Félix "work"...

I think that's always going to the tour of france is the Grand Duke, insurance last year was because the Grand Duke could not, because it always goes.

What's a frauenschwarm?

What's a frauenschwarm?

It is a German expression used in German language publications to refer to the swarm of women or group of women who are interested in a man generally a famous man, Felix in this case. They are female fans of male heart throb. It is also used simply to describe a man who is a heart throb in many cases. You will see George Clooney, for example, referred to as frauenschwarm Geoge Clooney often in German press....at least I see this from time to time about male "heart throbs."

RTL.lu - Video Archiv he is speaking at 3:48

Thank you very much for this video Ducii.I wanted to hear the voice of Felix and now I can! :) He is very nice...

^Yes. . . so ironic! If Prince William sneezes the whole world knows about it; but as for Felix, we don't even know for sure what his occupation is!!

I'm agree with you,but don't forget that William is the Diana's son so she was very famous when she was alive and I think that the World know better British Royals than the others for Diana!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, anyone knows if Felix and his family is on vacation in France?

Apparently, according to Wort Felix, Guillaume and Amedeo are wanted for a reality TV show. However, I sincerly doubt that any of them would consider such a proposition. These are 3 of the most private Princes in Europe, and I doubt they desire such attention.

If I understand well to this article. Something like this was in Great Britain with princes from exotic countries...Hre you can see the video...I hope they will not agree...it is too weird...
YouTube - The Undercover Princes

Yes, you understood the article correctly. I don't think we need to worry they are too private and Amedeo has his new job, Felix is back in university, and Guillaume doesn't seem to enjoy that sort of attention.

I don´t think so, they are very discreet and I cant imagine in a reality show, although I would love see this program if Felix was there, but I doubt it

I don´t think so, they are very discreet and I cant imagine in a reality show, although I would love see this program if Felix was there, but I doubt it

I'm agree with you,rociocristina! They are very discreet and I doubt to be there too!

Anytime. Anytime. :)

One question...... Why Wisconsin?

Well, that is the location of the Cultural Center and apparently there is a community of Luxembourgers living there.

Does anybody know where I can find the video of Prince Felix being interviewed by Monica Semeda for his 18th birthday? I have been trying to find it if somebody knows please let me know.:flowers:

Whoa, this feels like a déjà vu moment. :p

I think this is the point where I should mention that I messaged the author of that video on youtube and she said that she no longer had the full interview, just that clip.

She told me to contact RTL because they still have the archive footage of the interview.

The information is posted in his biography on the official website. The portion on Prince Felix is always updated regularly. The part on Felix always posts his information while it's happening or in this case before while the parts about Guillaume only broadcast his activities well after they are past. I'm not sure if it's because he keeps the court updated or if it's because he likes to keep his "frauenschwarm" updated :whistling:

:ermm: Probably his secretary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom