Prince Félix, Current Events 5: July 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that the media in Luxembourg usually doesn't write about rumours without any substance.

But doesn't a pregnancy rumor involving him pop up every once in awhile? I can't remember if the Luxembourg press is ever involved. Granted they could very well get engaged shortly but couldn't it also just be the press wishing for another fantastic Luxembourg wedding? She's never really been a secret girlfriend of Felix's and she's been at two royal weddings now (Imre's and G&S's) and they've been together for 2 or 3 years so I could see how it would be easy to make a leap to an engagement, true or not.

I guess time will tell.....

But doesn't a pregnancy rumor involving him pop up every once in awhile? I can't remember if the Luxembourg press is ever involved. Granted they could very well get engaged shortly but couldn't it also just be the press wishing for another fantastic Luxembourg wedding? She's never really been a secret girlfriend of Felix's and she's been at two royal weddings now (Imre's and G&S's) and they've been together for 2 or 3 years so I could see how it would be easy to make a leap to an engagement, true or not.

I guess time will tell.....

I don't remember a lot of pregnancy rumors involving Felix. I only know of one pregnancy rumor involving him around 2006 and we now know it wasn't Felix, but, Louis who was having a child. I don't even think the pregnancy rumor came from reliable press,but, from a tabloid. Wort, L'essentiel, and the likes are very different from the tabloids and usually do not report anything about the family without substance.

Frankly I think Felix would be insane not to marry Claire. Brainy, pretty, impeccable education and background, elegant.

He can hardly do better. :cool:

Henri and MT will soon have the classiest group of daughters-in-law in the Gotha. I love it! :p

Last edited:
As others have noted, she's quite accomplished and although not a blue-blood, she's from a very wealthy family. A tall slinky brunette, she reminds me a little of Kate Middleton. Speaking of which, how tall more or less is Felix? In the pictures I've seen of Claire, she looks to be as tall or in some cases taller than Felix. And, although the Luxembourg royal family is not exactly known for their tallness, I believe that Felix is the tallest of the siblings. He's Henri's size and Henri doesn't seem short.

Last edited:
Frankly I think Felix would be insane not to marry Claire. Brainy, pretty, impeccable education and background, elegant.

He can hardly do better. :cool:

Henri and MT will soon have the classiest group of daughters-in-law in the Gotha. I love it! :p

You're absolutely right! Guillaume among royal heirs has had the best marriage of the last few years and if Felix marries this common, but distinguished and rich young woman, it will be quite enhancing. Speaking of which, according to one of the articles on Claire that was posted here, her family is worth a wopping 600 million euros! Of course, money isn't all and when it comes to royal families, they are looking for other things, but consider that Kate Middleton's family wealth by comparison is only 30 million Euros.

Last edited:
Daughters-in-law in the Gotha? But Tessy's parents are not so wealthy, aren't they?

Tessy's parents I don't believe were or are wealthy, at least I've never seen that written about them and there's been very little written about them.

Daughters-in-law in the Gotha? But Tessy's parents are not so wealthy, aren't they?

I don't think she meant wealth, but, behavior and education-wise. I doubt there are any skeletons in Stephanie, Tessy, and Claire's closets with the exception of having a child out-of-wedlock in Tessy's case but she has demonstrate to be a very poise young woman.

No, Tessy does not come from wealth. She is from a middle class working background. I had my doubts about her early on, but I have been proven wrong.

Very wrong.

Tessy is dignified and discreet. She is not a fashion plate showoff who spends the family money like mad. She seems devoted to Louis and their adorable little boys. Louis is obviously crazy about her. She appears quite loyal to her in-laws and the Grand Ducal family in general. She has never not once since she joined the family done anything to embarrass them.

She is every bit a true Princess and the Nassaus are very lucky to have her, imo.

I saw a photo of Felix standing next to Claire when she had no "heels" on, and she was several inches shorter, but in heels she will always be taller than Felix unless she deigns to wear shorter heels. Which you know from previous posts I think is a superb idea...shorter heels for all princesses!

No, Tessy does not come from wealth. She is from a middle class working background. I had my doubts about her early on, but I have been proven wrong.

Very wrong.

Tessy is dignified and discreet. She is not a fashion plate showoff who spends the family money like mad. She seems devoted to Louis and their adorable little boys. Louis is obviously crazy about her. She appears quite loyal to her in-laws and the Grand Ducal family in general. She has never not once since she joined the family done anything to embarrass them.

She is every bit a true Princess and the Nassaus are very lucky to have her, imo.
Absolutely my opinion, I really appreciate her. So far she has been perfect and I don't see why it would change. Henri and Maria-Thérésa are very lucky in their Daughters in law !:):flowers::):flowers::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom