Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to Prince Felix. Happy Posting!

You can find the previous thread here.

So, what does Felix do as far as school goes? The last I'd heard he was attending some sort of business school-is he still going there?

University of Geneva. His photo was in Cosmo Girl magazine. It mentioned the work he did in Mexico like, five years ago with Guillaume. It also mentioned some other male royals and showed their pics.

ok, i give up. in march a magazine said he was in brussels, now he's in geneva. hehehe.

I haven't heard any news about Prince Felix lately, or any members of the LRF for that matter. I don't know if it's because everybody's on summer vacation now or what. but hopefully things will pick up soon!

I had heard from someone that he has an apartment in New York that he frequents. I believe he was studying at Columbia University for awhile (true??). Can anyone confirm?

countearl05 said:
I had heard from someone that he has an apartment in New York that he frequents. I believe he was studying at Columbia University for awhile (true??). Can anyone confirm?

I haven't heard anything about that. I don't think it's true.

Jang said:
does he has a girlfriend?

Not that I've heard of. Then again, this is a rather private family, and you don't usually hear alot about personal things from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
countearl05 said:
Well has anyone seen him anywhere lately?

I haven't heard any news about Felix or any other member of the LRF lately. I'm assuming the family is on summer vacation.

Found this on another message board:
His Royal Highness Prince Félix Léopold Marie Guillaume (born June 3, 1984) is the Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and the Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's second son. He is a Prince of Luxembourg and a Prince of Nassau.

He has four siblings: Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 11 November 1981), Prince Louis of Luxembourg (born 3 August 1986), Princess Alexandra (born 16 February 1991) and Prince Sebastien (born 16 April 1992).

He enjoy's polo, skiing, and carpentry and will study to become an architect.

His education includes primary and secondary school in Luxembourg; Beau Soleil boarding school, Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland. Felix currently studies in New York City

Wow! New York City - that is pretty cool. I haven't heard anything about that.

most of this is news to me. from what msg board is this info from?

New York City? Wow, that's really cool. I hadn't heard anything about that before...wonder what college/university in NYC he's studying at (if this is true.).

It's really cool if he's studying architecture:) ! I think he has the look of an architect:p !

Thank you for the link--I hadn't checked Wikipedia in a while, and if you look at Guillaume's profile, it says that he "failed to complete a degree at the University of Durham". Wonder why.

suturegeisha said:
Thank you for the link--I hadn't checked Wikipedia in a while, and if you look at Guillaume's profile, it says that he "failed to complete a degree at the University of Durham". Wonder why.

Hm, hadn't heard about that one...wonder what the story is behind it?

Where did Felix learn carpentry? Oh, and Guillaume shouldn't be finishing uni until 2006. I seriously doubt he would quit because he will be Grand Duke and because he was barely at home over the past year. Felix was home and doing things for months this past year.

i think so, well on manhattan island anyway. it could be on long island, i know they have a "branch" of sorts there.

well, that's weird, some say hes in NYC,some say hes in Geneva and some say hes in Britain. WHAT is the truth?

I'm pretty sure he isn't in Britain. But wasn't it in an actual interview where it was where we first heard of him going to Geneva?

He's awfully good at hiding his location, I'll say that for him. He's better than Dick Cheney at fading off the radar.

Does anyone know what charities that he is involved with worldwide ??? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom