Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
article

this is an article from people mag, dunno if it has been posted. so girls kindly form a straight line.:) :p

Attachments

• Lux People scan.jpg
    Lux People scan.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 844
felix could be studying in nyc b/c the london school of economics has a partnership with columbia uni. just something that i found interesting.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
He didn't go with them, did he?

If you're referring to the trip to Slovakia, no he didn't go. Guillaume was the only one of the kids who went on that.

delineate said:
If you're referring to the trip to Slovakia, no he didn't go. Guillaume was the only one of the kids who went on that.

Yep, that is what I meant. I didn't see any pics of him there.

delineate said:
Is there anywhere I can see pics of that trip? It's getting a little harder for me to find newer pics of the boys.

Ditebaby said:
Is there anywhere I can see pics of that trip? It's getting a little harder for me to find newer pics of the boys.

There are some posted in the Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa thread.

delineate said:
There are some posted in the Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa thread.
Thanks for the info. I love that I can ask anyone a question and I get an answer quickly. Everyone on here are so smart.

you're smart to ask instead of assume

It looks like those pregnancy rumors about Felix where not that wrong after all... except they hit the wrong Luxembourg brother! It's Louis who is expecting a child with his girlfriend, the palace announced yesterday.

tageblatt.lu said:
Le Prince Louis bientôt papa
Le prince Louis, 19 ans, et son amie, Melle Tessy Hansen attendent un bébé. C'est ce que le Maréchalat de la Cour a annoncé hier.

Voici un extrait du communiqué: "Le Prince Louis, 3e fils du couple´grand-ducal et la jeune fille luxembourgeoise dont il est amoureux depuis un an, Mademoiselle Tessy Antony, attendent un enfant. Les jeunes gens ne souhaitent pas se marier pour le moment. Leurs parents respectifs tiennent à les entourer de leur amour et de leur soutien.“
Translation: Prince Louis, 19, and his friend, Miss Tessy Hansen (sic) are expecting a baby, as announced by the Court Maréchalat yesterday.
Here an extract for the announcement: 'Prince Louis, third son of the grand ducal pair and the young Luxembourg girl with whom he has been in love for one year, Miss Tessy Antony (sic), are expecting a child. The young pair do not plan to marry for the time being. Their respective parents are supportive of their love.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe...I told it was not true!!! But.....let´s see in this way: He´s going to become an uncle! Congrats to him too!!!

they ARE, indeed, two different rumors. felix's(supposed, b/c i has not been confirmed nor denied by the court) baby mama, is/was a barmaid/waitress at some club. louis' girlfriend is/was said to be a nurse or worked with the luxembourg armed forces. hopes this clears things up for everyone.

In light of the way the situation with Louis was handled, I'm sure if there was any truth to this second rumor, it would of been confirmed or denied by now.

I dont think he has one anymore... but i think he was seeing someone...

You know we all know now that Louis has a girlfriend and I believe that Guillaume and Felix has a girlfriend as well or they are seeing someone like dating as of currently.:D This is just my guessing:confused: with Guillaume and Felix.

I think in Guillaume's case, it's a little harder to keep a girlfriend a secret from everyone, since he's a bit more in the spotlight than his siblings as the heir to the throne.
Felix could pull off such a thing, but only for so long, you know....I think those two tend to get all the media attention in that family, and Louis/Alexandra/Sebastian kind of get pushed to the side a bit [which would explain why Louis was able to date someone for over a year- and get her pregnant- without anyone knowing].

well, as someone said on another thread in this forum, it is illegal to print anything negative about them, in luxembourg, but then that's the case in monaco. i found that interesting. so i suppose, with that being the case, it would be rather easy to keep their g/f's, and other potentially negative things( such as felix's rumored baby on the way), private and out of the prying eyes of the media and public.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I don't know, we would have probably heard about something by now.
True, we probably would have heard something by now, but maybe he has a lady friend he is seeing currently without anyone knowing.:)

very easily. if he's here in the US, as he is believed to be, very few ppl know of him, let alone his family. so it's very doubtful he'd get any press here. eventhough they're all well known in luxembourg, apparently it's illegal to print anything that could be introusive into their lives, without their permission- mt alluded to this in an interview, saying that they're allowed their privacy(hint hint). hence, we don't know, and won't know about any possible romances until they're ready to let us know, unless someone outside of their reach feels otherwise.

He is bound to tell someone he is royal, so you never know. There could be another Felix mania, only this time, in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom