Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 2: April 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pity that the other grandchildren weren't there, all busy at school I presume? Did any in-law (belgian RF) attend? or the sisters of Jean?

Okay. I hate to say this, but Guillaume is starting to look like Pavarotti. Ouch.

-Lisa :(

Thanks for the great pictures. It's so nice to see new photos of the family. I agree with Marengo, it is a pity that all of the grandchildren weren't there.

I think Guillaume carries a lot of cuban blood in him. He looks very latin. In fact I don't think any of the older children look like GD Henry.

I think Louis kind of looks like his father, and maybe Sebastian. (sp)

Kelly said:
I think Guillaume carries a lot of cuban blood in him. He looks very latin. In fact I don't think any of the older children look like GD Henry.

I agree- Guillaume does look very Latin in that picture which I think adds to his hotness (ignoring the beard of course!) :D

Felix looks alot like his father, he just has diiferent colored hair. If you compare Henri in the 70's and Felix a year or so back, they look almost exactly alike. They even part their hair the same way.

Can anybody tell me the ages of Guillaume, Felix, Louis, Alexandra, and Sebastian? I want to see how far apart in age they are. Thanks. :)

soCal girl said:
Can anybody tell me the ages of Guillaume, Felix, Louis, Alexandra, and Sebastian? I want to see how far apart in age they are. Thanks. :)

Guillaume- born November 11, 1981= 24 years old
Felix- born June 3rd, 1984= 21 years old
Louis- born August 3rd, 1986= 19 years old
Alexandra- born February 16, 1991= 14 years old [she'll be 15 in less than two weeks!]
Sebastien- born April 16, 1992= 13 years old

Might Alexandra be celebrating her birthday in Torino, as her dad's on the Olympic Committee and will most likely bring the family to the Olympics?

I think Luxembourg only has one athlete at the games Fleur Maxwell figure skating. If that is the case do you think the whole family would go ? (Well it would be nice for Fleur)

I don't think it's likely that we will get a family group this time around. I think that Henri and MT and maybe even Guillaume will show up but I think that school might keep everyone else from going.

We've reached 11 pages of News and Pictures on the Grand Ducal family. A new thread has been started here.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom