HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Nassau_Weilburg.gif

Welcome to the 10th thread for Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg's Current Events.

The previous thread can be found here.
Please post current news and events of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume in this thread

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for posting this link. They are great pictures! I've always had a soft spot for this handsome prince!

MM:flowers:

:clap:
Very nice Lux...I love that beard and he looks great with a few extra pounds...make you want to run up and squeeze him!

Thanks for posting the link. Interesting pictures...wish he could do something about his complexion though.... I feel bad for him. :ermm:

Yeah.. I think his reason for growing a beard is to cover the post-acne marks on his cheeks

He looks like General Hospitals Nikolas Cassadine with the beard. A total suave hottie, Prince Guillaume I mean. :wub:

Glad to see some photos of him out representing Luxembourg, I wish we got more news about the royals there, specifically Guillaume.

He kinda does look like Nicholas Cassadine from GH. But anyway what else is Guillaume doing? Anyone know?

Oh, I thought Guillaume was studying Geo-politics in Swizterland or thats what i read somewhere? Is there any new events/information that Guillaume is to do over the following few months etc.

Every time I read about this prince he's working.

Oh, I thought Guillaume was studying Geo-politics in Swizterland or thats what i read somewhere? Is there any new events/information that Guillaume is to do over the following few months etc.

He is not in Swizterland now, I think

thanks for the pics luxfan2!!! he looks so handsome.. i think i'm in love :wub:

I just noticed that it looks like Henri is wearing the shorts that Felix wore on a previous vacation to France.

I remember seeing these pictures a few years ago on manuel dias(?) site. Tessy was pregnant with Noah when these pictures were taken.

Yes, I saw it too. Lovely photo. Guillaume and Felix look as cute as always. :)

They were very pretty in the photo, someone can show me the photo of the manuel dias where they go out tessy and louis please

Go to the main thread page for the GDs, on page 2 there is a listing for Family Vacations. There are some nice pictures there. There is also a site by Tom Wagner that archives a lot of the family pictures.:flowers:

i've always loved the vacation pics of the family. it makes them seem even more "down to earth".

YES! The beard is back! I'm glad to see him back at work (in the public with pictures at least).

He looks nice, but obviously this is NOT what we were all waiting for all week! :ermm: *pulls hair out* Nice tie though, like the colour. Thanks for the pics.

He looks nice, but obviously this is NOT what we were all waiting for all week! :ermm: *pulls hair out*

And very well! We could enjoy his photos with no guilty conscience :lol: I have better mood when I see his sweet, nice, friendly face.

He looks nice, but obviously this is NOT what we were all waiting for all week! :ermm: *pulls hair out* Nice tie though, like the colour. Thanks for the pics.

I think it's probably safe to assume we won't be hearing about what we're waiting on until after Easter what with Lent and all, but one never knows.

I agree with Grace Marie seeing his pictures (especially bearded ones) always put a smile on my face and it's nice to be able to enjoy them without feeling guilty.

I always love to see how happy he always seems when greeting Luxembourgers. I also like that Luxembourgers seem to genuinely be excited to see him whenever he shows up at any event.

Please note that the thread about the engagement speculation wasn't closed for nothing. There is no way any of us can say something reliable about it. So in that light the thread was closed until more reliable information will be released. Continuing the discussion in this thread is not an option, so any future posts about this issue will be deleted without notice.

Thank you.

I agree with Grace Marie seeing his pictures (especially bearded ones) always put a smile on my face and it's nice to be able to enjoy them without feeling guilty.

Yes, it gives me a good mood too haha. But why feel guilty, now or ever?

Since the pictures are taken at official events, I don't think they cause any harm to him or those close to him - it's not like personal pictures, where he might feel his privacy is being violated. Of course, if I were hoarding pictures of my best friend's husband (not that I am!) then I would feel guilty, but hey - he's not my best friend's husband and not ever likely to be and the chances I will ever come into contact with him or anyone connected to him is a million to one - so - nope, no guilt. There is no harm caused, I think.

In fact, I feel these pictures (and our interest in them) are good - they let people know what he is up to and help to promote the good causes and important functions the GD family is involved in, which is sort of the whole point of having them around in the first place.

I say we just enjoy these pictures for as long as we get them! I wish he would do more official functions. :lol::lol:

I always love to see how happy he always seems when greeting Luxembourgers. I also like that Luxembourgers seem to genuinely be excited to see him whenever he shows up at any event.

This is SO true. Especially in the 2008 National Day videos and pictures, he had this big smile on his face when he was out meeting people. He seems to genuinely like meeting the people and enjoy the events, which is why I like him. Same as Princess Maxima of Netherlands, whom I like for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom