HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Love those pics! Casual Guillaume works for me! And Alexandra looks adorable.

I just discovered Prince Guillaume yesterday when someone posted a guest list of who will be at the Monaco Royal Wedding, and since I'm only familiar with the Monaco Princely Family, the Swedish Royal Family, and some of the Belgium Royal Family, I decided to take it upon myself to find out the names listed. :)

However, I didn't get far because starting from the bottom of the list with the Luxembourg Royal Family, I stopped dead in my tracks and didn't get any farther than Prince Guillaume, lol. :D Seriously, he's a fascinating individual from what I read on wikipedia, therefore having whetted my appetite I wanted more and came here late last night to read up about him for over 2 hours! :eek:

Anyhow, just wanted to say "Hi" and that my eyes will be looking for Prince Guillaume during the next few days in Monaco ~ salut! :cheers:

i saw his picture in every where, why is he still alone? i thought he will attend the Monaco Royal Wedding with his GF, hm......only with his father and mother

As long as he isn't officially engaged, he will attend official events on his own.

I was wondering - and maybe this is not the right thread, but I couldn't find anything else - if there is anything known about a relationship of Guillaume.
He will be thirty this year, so it seems to be unusual that there is no information around? If this was discussed in another thread - I do apologize.

I don't think it's unusual....he keeps his private life private...dates decent girls....stays away from scandal....and works bloody hard for his country unlike some other royals.

I am not challenging that he is doing all that. The questions was more that it seems unusual given all other examples, that there is no information at all. Thank you all for your kind answers.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude. I just get fed up with everyone wanting to know if he has a girlfriend. I'm just happy seeing new photos of him working:flowers:

I think Guillame is a very interesting royal. He has an inspiring sense of duty and has taken on so much already as hereditary GD. He's sensitive. He believes strongly in his values and his faith. He also seems like a real gentleman, like someone out of another century (and I don't mean that in a bad way).

I actually don't find it strange if he hasn't had many relationships. Not everyone has 15 significant others before getting married. If he isn't an experienced dater, I don't think it matters one bit because I'm sure he knows how to be the man in someone's life--romantic, strong, kind, etc. And when he meets that girl, it will come naturally. He will know.

If he has had girlfriends over the years, then bravo for keeping his private life private. It shows he has a tremendous amount of respect for the girl because the minute any woman is linked to him, her private life is over.

Anyway, I think Guillaume is a credit to his family and I'm sure he will surprise us out of the blue one day and announce his engagement to a great and accomplished lady.

Last edited:
he is a very busy bee....i am very proud of him!!! promoting luxembourg. hope he is not burnt out by the time he is Grand Duke.

I must say Prince Guillaume is always active in events like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom