HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photo/link mims! Too bad Guillaume is not coming anywhere near where I live. Le sigh... At least we have this one photo. :rolleyes:

You are welcome pianohabebi! :)
Has anyone noticed his tie? :rolleyes: :lol:

mims111 said:
You are welcome pianohabebi! :)
Has anyone noticed his tie? :rolleyes: :lol:

What are those things on his tie?? Bugs or something? I really can't tell!! :ROFLMAO:

San Fransico?! He was in my area and I didn't know! :sad: Oh well...

Yes those are bugs on his tie. In fact I think they're snails actually.

yay! Thanks pianohabebi!

What can I say...I love a handsome man in a tux.

Those last two pictures are new, but the first picture of Guillaume with his yellow bug tie is an old one. I think it's from 2003-2004, somewhere in there.

FINALLY, new pictures. I thought Mr. Guillaume was in hiding for life! XD

he looked so young between these people..
anyways, thx for the pics! after sometime we dont have a new pics from him :)

You all are very welcome!

pretoriana18 said:
Goods Fhotos Pianohabebi!!!... he is now in Luxemburg???

That's a great question pretoriana18. I would think that after travelling through America he would go back to the university he attends; which as far as we know is in Switzerland. However, he could very well be back in Luxembourg, who knows? Guess we'll have to wait for more photos, an article, or a little snippet on "Place Royale". :rolleyes:

Yay for more pictures!:clap: Guillaume should come to America more often. ;) :lol: Thanks for the link/photos mims!

It's funny what I'm gonna say but he is so much alike to the priest in my church.. really he is identical.. they have the same hight.. age and the same type of body .. now I don't leave one sunday without going to mass hahahaha

there have been numerous guesses on that one. my guesses are between 5'5" and 5'7". either way, it's a question that's been done quite alot. perhaps someone else can fill us in.

Well girls Guillaume's beard is back. I've seen it on recent pics... so we surely know, winter is here :lol:

Can you post them? Recent pics? I always like new Guillaume pics.

mims111 said:
Well girls Guillaume's beard is back. I've seen it on recent pics... so we surely know, winter is here :lol:

Well that's excellent news for me being a fan of the beard. :)

This thread has reached 10 pages and will be closed. The new thread for Hereditairy Grand Duke Guillaume's news and events can be found here.

Thanks to all the people who participated in this thread and we hope to see you again in the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom