HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody knows that it was of Guillaume? this very quiet last...I want to know something about him please...thanks

I think that Maria Teresa is in NY....for that you don't see she in Tailand...Matilde...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she was asking if he is very quiet, and by that, is he more talkative, liking to interact with people, or is he more the type to sit back and observe what's going on around him? does that help with your question pretoriana18?

I think she means he's been very quiet as of late...that she wants to know something, anything about what he's up to...

Photos of Guillaume on Silver wedding celebrations:

from seegerpress

Well, Guillaume looks handsome, as always! Although he has gained a lot of weight. He used to be a lot thinner, more or less like his brother Felix.

personally… I like more he with him beard, he makes more mature with it..beautiful always!!! … and a cuestion… whatever has of stature? thanks for the information... I will hope yours answer...;)

Well, Guillaume looks handsome, as always! Although he has gained a lot of weight. He used to be a lot thinner, more or less like his brother Felix.

I think he looks very handsome with a little extra weight. ;) :D

With the extra weight I think he looks better with the facial hair. But without the extra weight then I love him without. Maybe it's because those 2 ways it makes his jawline look a little more defined and astutish.

Ditebaby said:
With the extra weight I think he looks better with the facial hair. But without the extra weight then I love him without. Maybe it's because those 2 ways it makes his jawline look a little more defined and astutish.

I agree. The facial hair makes him look a bit thinner with his current weight.

Guillaume

I know this is random...but does anyone know how tall Guillaume is?....these pics of him and his family are confusing me. I heard somewhere on another thread that GD Henri was 5'10...so would that make Guillaume 5'8''? or maybe 5'7''??? If some one could answer this, i would really appreciate it.

puppigurl2005 said:
I know this is random...but does anyone know how tall Guillaume is?....these pics of him and his family are confusing me. I heard somewhere on another thread that GD Henri was 5'10...so would that make Guillaume 5'8''? or maybe 5'7''??? If some one could answer this, i would really appreciate it.

Guillaume's height, along with those of other members of the Grand Ducal family have been discussed at nauseum. Please review previous threads of Guillaume and the family for this discussion.

Surfcity said:
Paris Hilton intellectual ! are u kidding :)

Um, no. Felix and Guillaume intellectual, Paris just a member of the same set. Yes, it sounds scary. But I quite honestly think there is nothing wrong with the girl's brain, she has just been spoiled otherwise; Felix and Guillaume were brought up, just like Camilla al-Fayed, with a whole different set of values. I hope :( Makes a world of difference.

does any of you know if the Grand Ducal Family will be ahving Summer vacatiions this year?

um im not exactly sure if there is a thread but i remember someone posting on here a while ago

I think that guillaume have 5'8''....but I´m not sure... maybe 5'7'' How mach it is that???..in "metros" I´ve asked too this....and I will to be thankful..thanks.. there is some place where is possible to be found that information? :confused:;)

he still studies in the University?. I read in a one of the forums discussion on hes vacations… but mine point is to know if it continues studying and what he studies….if somebody can help me… because it says several things on that… but is nothing surely… thanks

ups....sorry...I forgot to write in English… It would be very good that somebody put a thread on that subject… Mathilde… good idea! now taht`s fine...

Hello Pretoriana!;)
I heard he is 1,78- 1,75 m tall. He is short- on pictures from silver wedding celebrations, you can see, that Alaxandra is almost so tall as Guillaume and princess Mary is with short high heels taller than him ;)
Man for me... :D

Last edited:
mims111 said:
Hello Pretoriana!;)
I heard he is 1,78- 1,75 m tall.
Yep, so that that would make him about 5'8" or so... which is considered (at least in the US) kind of short. But then again, MT isn't very tall either.

pretoriana18 said:
he still studies in the University?. I read in a one of the forums discussion on hes vacations… but mine point is to know if it continues studying and what he studies….if somebody can help me… because it says several things on that… but is nothing surely… thanks
It's hard to know since there isn't that much information made public. But I remember reading somewhere that he didn't manage to get the degree he was studying for at university, but I don't know if that's true.

If we should believe what the official document for the Grand Ducal family says, which aren't very informative or updated, he's still studying for a degree in political science and history at the University of Durham, England. But he's been doing that for like 4 years now, so I'd say it's about time that he gets a degree soon if he hasn't yet...

LadyK said:
Yep, so that that would make him about 5'8" or so... which is considered (at least in the US) kind of short. But then again, MT isn't very tall either.

Yes, she is very short. She is about 1,62-1,64 m. Maybe shorter. If we had some photos of her with CP Letizia of Spain, we will know it for sure ;).

thank you very much mimss! at least he is upper than I ... in my opinion, all shone perfect in the celebrations… but I saw that Alexandra almost had the same stature that Guillaume sorry for my English jejeje

and thank you too mathilde...you are very nice alwais... :)

It seems Guillame will be the shortest of the bunch.

Kelly said:

There is still Maria Teresa... ;) I guess, he is so short after her.
Pretoriana, you are very welcome :). Alex is really so tall like he... but without high heels she is still shorter.... I hope, because that is really strange, when your 15 years old sister is taller than you.:eek:
Pooor Guillaume:D

Kelly said:
Actually I've seen pics of Guillaume next to MT while she was waering heels. And he is taller than MT. She has to reach up a bit to be able to touch his chin (it was a pic from the first time he grew his facial hair). Luckily Sebastian is still shorter than he is. Probably not for long, but for now he is.

Ditebaby said:
Actually I've seen pics of Guillaume next to MT while she was waering heels. And he is taller than MT. She has to reach up a bit to be able to touch his chin (it was a pic from the first time he grew his facial hair). Luckily Sebastian is still shorter than he is. Probably not for long, but for now he is.

Well I was actually referring to the children only. He seems to be less taller than all of his brothers. Is Alexandra taller than him?

Not yet. Alexandra's about 5 inches shorter but she's getting closer to being taller than him.

thank you GrandDuchess!... at least you tried it… and... sorry for my so bad english...jejeejjej I hope that you understandme...I only wanted to know about that, as they were mentioning it in the forum...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom