HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditebaby said:
I'll get a hold of one of my friends' computers and let you know if they're there while I'm there. A couple of my buddies qualified for the Olympic team in Snowboarding and they invited me to come with. So if I see any of the royals while I'm there I'll try for some pics and let you all know.

woww.. I hope you can get to see him.. and then please show us the pics haha.. good luck

so, still no news from Guillame?
it's a long time, i think.

Somebody please can watch 'Palace Royale' today 18:30.. maby there are some news about Guillaume and the ducal family... (RTL...P&T Luxembourg)

Its of Jean's bday, so Guillaume is there and you can see him move and greet people, but you can't hear him say anything. Oddly enough, they sung happy birthday in English.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Its of Jean's bday, so Guillaume is there and you can see him move and greet people, but you can't hear him say anything. Oddly enough, they sung happy birthday in English.

You know, I read that in France kids sing Happy Birthday in English. That tradition probably extended to Luxembourg. :)

Well I'm back and I didn't see them anywhere around the snowboarding but I did hear rumors about them being somewhere around the slopes. Sorry I don't have any pics for anyone.

had an awesome time thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I was a little dissapointed to find out that Luxembourg only has 1 athlete in the Olympics. And it's a female figure skater.

At least they had someone there. After all, Luxembourg isn't a very big country.

Agreed. Did Guillaume attend the Olympics yet? Is he expected to?

I don't think he went. Hopefully he is back at school.

Thanks, gaggleofcrazypeople. I didn't think he went, but wanted to make sure.

No, I meant I wasn't sure if he had even gone to the Olympics in the first place. :)

a question from a newbie

I don't think he went. Hopefully he is back at school.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here so please excuse my ignorance, but I was wondering if the HGD is going to graduate school right now? I heard he finished his third year at Durham last spring, but didn't know if he was continuing his education elsewhere. Where is he going to graduate school and what is he studying?

~ Lily

I dont really know what the story is with Guillaume regarding his studies.
Maybe he will return, if so he should be graduating this year.
On the other hand he maybe just gaining extra credit by participating in public events. Guess well all find out soon enough!!!;)

I don't think anyone REALLY knows what is going on with Guillaume's education right now...I guess one could say it's on hold for the moment.

No one really knows that much about this family. Its part of the allure. But I wouldn't trust wikepedia. He seems like a smart guy, so I don't think he would quit in his last year.

I don't think he'd quit this year.. besides he is heir to the throne and it's important for him to finish a career... specially politics or something like that.. nowadays all crown princes have a title.. yet it's still very important his public figure.. he is trying to cope with his studies and puclic apperances.. good for him.. he is still young for graduating

When Maria Teresa, Henry and Guillaume were in Bratislava last year, MT gave an interview to Slovak magazine and there she told, that 3 of their 5 children are in outland. Does anyone know, who are these 3 children?

mims111 said:
When Maria Teresa, Henry and Guillaume were in Bratislava last year, MT gave an interview to Slovak magazine and there she told, that 3 of their 5 children are in outland. Does anyone know, who are these 3 children?

Outland? What's that?
Do you mean, out of the house? If so, it would be Guillaume, Felix, and Louis.

Sorry. I meant in other country than in Luxembourg

mims111 said:
Sorry. I meant in other country than in Luxembourg

Ah, okay. In that case, it's the same three- Guillaume, Felix, and Louis. :)

Thank you suturegeisha very, very much :) .
And can anyone now, where are studying all 5 children?

pretoriana18

:)somebody knows whatever measures of stature the Principe Guilleume of Luxembourg? thanks

Guillaume is at University of Durham, Felix is at Columbia University, Louis is mia because of the baby, and Alex and Sebastien are probably at Lycee Robert Schumann because that is where their older brothers went. And, we think Guillaume is about 5'7" or so, but no one is really sure. We just all know that he is on the short side.

Guillaume is at University of Durham, Felix is at Columbia University, Louis is mia because of the baby, and Alex and Sebastien are probably at Lycee Robert Schumann because that is where their older brothers went. And, we think Guillaume is about 5'7" or so, but no one is really sure. We just all know that he is on the short side.

So do you know for sure that Guillaume is presently at Durham?? Have I missed something? :confused:

perhaps not durham. over at the amadeo thread, something was mentioned by someone, that he was at a press confrence in london where he attended school. i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom