HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople are you from luxembourg, meaning do you live there currently?

Do you know exactly how much the royal family fortune is as to date?

:D I believe I have the heights correctly now after a few months of investigating what I had started from the beginning when I first became a member to The Royal Forums. I believe I have the correct heights of the royal family:

Grand Duke Henri 5'10
Grand Duchess Maria 5'3 with heels on only
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume 5'9
Prince Felix 5'10
Prince Louis 5'9 1/2
Princess Alexandria 5'3
Prince Sebastien 5'0

Last edited:
Here's a picture of Prince Guillaume at a seminary (?) (sorry for my english).:eek: It was last week.

Attachments

• Krecke-BED-Mondorf.gif
    Krecke-BED-Mondorf.gif
    115.5 KB · Views: 444
What type of seminary was it? They all look like bankers to me.:) Guillaume looks very cute in that blue tie.

Did you mean seminar, which is a meeting? A seminary is a training school for priests and ministers, usually.

I feel dumb now. I do know what a seminary is so yes, I meant a seminar. Sorry. :eek:

from what i could read in the forum for the third baby of the dukes of bravant, guillaume will be his godfather.
in that case, how cool. they seem to have a good relationship... :)

extract from forum:

Prins Filip en prinses Mathilde, Hertog en Hertogin van Brabant, zijn verheugd de geboorte te kunnen aankondigen van een broertje voor prinses Elisabeth en prins Gabriël op dinsdag 4 oktober 2005 om 13.06 uur in het Erasmusziekenhuis in Anderlecht. Dat meldt de persdienst van het paleis.

Hij zal de voornamen Emmanuel, Leopold, Guillaume, François, Marie dragen. De prinses en haar zoon stellen het goed. Het kindje weegt 3,900 kg en is 50 cm groot.

Meter van Emmanuel wordt gravin Elisabeth d'Udekem d'Acoz. Peter wordt prins Guillaume, erfgroothertog van Luxemburg.

Last edited:
I think this is the first godchild for the Hereditary Grand Duke. He and Princess Mathilde were seen laughing and chatting happily at Frederik and Mary's wedding last May. So it appears they do have a good and close relationship.

Which child do you mean?Guillaum´s godchild has been born today,little Prince Emmanuel of Belgium.

The child is not the first godchild for the Hereditary Grand Duke.

Guillaume is godfather to his youngest brother.

rere said:
The child is not the first godchild for the Hereditary Grand Duke.

Guillaume is godfather to his youngest brother.

I didn't know that. Thanks!:)

did he take part in any event that was to proclaim him has the heir HGD

i think he did a speech thing at his father's coronation. i am not sure though

Some time in December, 2000, just after his father was made GD, he was made the Her. GD and made a speech at the palace.

Josefine said:
did he take part in any event that was to proclaim him has the heir HGD
From What I can remember I read and saw pictures about Guillaume taking an oath that made him the official HGD.

:eek: Hi everybody! I just wanted to tell that I found a video where we can see prince Louis, princess Alexandra with curly hair and prince Guillaume talking! It's on http://rtl.lu/tele/ in the archives, 23 september 2005, Place Royale.

I can never navigate through thoes websites!! I will never hear Guillaume talk!:(

For those who have problems viewing the video here is some instructions : You go to http://www.rtl.lu/home.rtl and on the top of the screen you go to télé. At your left, you go to video archiv, after they might ask you your internet speed, I suggest you pick the fastest, but not the last one because it's only for people who live in Luxembourg. And you search for your date ( 29 september 2005) and the name of the video is Place royale. Hope you find it.:p

Thank you thank you Pasiphae! You are my hero! :D I never atually heard him talk in it though...where in the video does he talk?

ShksprNLov said:
Thank you thank you Pasiphae! You are my hero! :D I never atually heard him talk in it though...where in the video does he talk?

Fast forward through it...I think it's about 9 or 10 minutes into the video.

It's at 9min 21sec and 10min 10sec exactly;) . It's strange, I'm not able to see it anymore from the site but I can still watch it from my computer:confused: . By the way, there is a new article about louis and tessy in the Point de vue from this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom