HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a couple gets married royal or not always the same question when they will have children. And if long before the other question whether I could? In the case of interest here is big because it is the new heir but the choice is theirs, and we must respect it.

At the concert for his grandfather, Grand-Duke Jean, I noticed that Prince Guillaume had gained weight. I hope he can control it a bit. In his facial features he looks more and more like his grandfather, I must say. Especially with the spectacles. Picture.

OMG, you're not kidding. I just went to look at the picture and he looks as if he has gained considerable weight. It's funny, but Felix and Louis are always thin, while Guillaume, Sebastian and Alexandra [to some extent] seem to struggle with weight.

It runs in the family doesn't it. Louis seems to have inherited Henri's genes, while the other children put on weight easily, just like Maria Teresa.

Yes, true for Guillaume, Sebastian and Alexandra, but Felix is, also, thin and takes after Henri. Like Louis, he has never been heavy.

Guillaume is overweight and is also a smoker. There is an established history of heart disease in the male line of the family(originating with his Royal Belgian relatives), and his maternal grandmother succumbed to lung cancer.

For those reasons I hope HGD Gui will make personal fitness a priority in the New Year.:ermm:

It's shocking to hear that any young person, especially one with access to as many resources as Guillaume would smoke! I hate to bring this up, but now that you mentioned Guillaume's smoking, the fact that he is, also, overweight and has some sort of skin problem that flares up from time to time, leads me to think that he has some issues that he is dealing with.

Guillaume is overweight and is also a smoker. There is an established history of heart disease in the male line of the family(originating with his Royal Belgian relatives), and his maternal grandmother succumbed to lung cancer.

For those reasons I hope HGD Gui will make personal fitness a priority in the New Year.:ermm:

Not only in the blegian Family. Grand Duke Jean's brother also died after a heart attack or something like this if i remember right. But his other siblings seem to have inherited the longelivity of their mother as they all lived to at last the age of 82 and more.

Grand Duchess Marie Thérèse was very slim when she married with Grand Duc Henri but she gained a lot of weight after all her pregnancies.
I think she has the gene to take very quickly a lot of weight.
I saw prince Sébastien , he also took a lot of weight.
I think Guillaume must do the diet, he is still Young.

It's shocking to hear that any young person, especially one with access to as many resources as Guillaume would smoke! I hate to bring this up, but now that you mentioned Guillaume's smoking, the fact that he is, also, overweight and has some sort of skin problem that flares up from time to time, leads me to think that he has some issues that he is dealing with.

i didn't know guillaume still smoked. how do we know that he hasn't quit?

he does have a tendency to put on weight but i guess his skin condition is just eczema - which is a sensitivity of the skin, but nothing serious or psychology related as far as i know...

Princess Stephanie'S got pregnant expression in the face. Is it possible?

how very exciting that stephanie is participating in these events outside luxembourg, it is a great activity for her as patron of the luxembourg museum. i am looking forward to seeing her and guillaume carry out more official visits outside the grand duchy.

how very exciting that stephanie is participating in these events outside luxembourg, it is a great activity for her as patron of the luxembourg museum. i am looking forward to seeing her and guillaume carry out more official visits outside the grand duchy.

Guillaume and Stephanie have alrready carried out innumerable official visits on behalf of the Grand Duchy in the three years since their wedding....France, Italy, the U.S., Japan, the Middle East...all as part of Gui's official responsibilities in promoting Luxembourg micro finance and business..

Only two weeks after they returned from honeymoon, they were in the People's Republic of China on official business.

Thanks for the update!
It is nice to see Grand Duchess Stephanie undertaking a solo engagement outside the duchy.

Would be great to see her doing more solo engagements inside the Duchy:flowers: But still nice to see her doing some more solo engagements

Guillaume and Stephanie have alrready carried out innumerable official visits on behalf of the Grand Duchy in the three years since their wedding....France, Italy, the U.S., Japan, the Middle East...all as part of Gui's official responsibilities in promoting Luxembourg micro finance and business..

Only two weeks after they returned from honeymoon, they were in the People's Republic of China on official business.

it's true, they travel, unfortunately since their visits don't get much coverage, they aren't very easy to follow, and maybe that's why they didn't stick to my memory... :whistling:

when were they in france?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom