Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 6 March 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

At 10:00 Henri was greeted in Prague Castle by Czech president Vaclav Klaus. Then they had private meeting. After Henri visited Vladislav's sall and Cathedrale of St. Guy. At 14:00 He visited castle Karlštejn, which was build in the era of Charles of Luxembourg and the exhibition Royal Marriage. At the evening there was a dinner hosted by Czech president and his wife Livia in Prague Castle.

At 10:00 Henri was greeted in Prague Castle by Czech president Vaclav Klaus. Then they had private meeting. After Henri visited Vladislav's sall and Cathedrale of St. Guy. At 14:00 He visited castle Karlštejn, which was build in the era of Charles of Luxembourg and the exhibition Royal Marriage. At the evening there was a dinner hosted by Czech president and his wife Livia in Prague Castle.

I don't understand why GD Maria Teresa doesn't join her husband on trips like this. It seems she has been on very few foreign visits of late.

Maybe she had her own appointments for that day and couldn't go with him

thank you for the videos, i enjoyed it. grand duke henri is gorgeous, he looks better than many actors. i saved the videos in my bookmarks on pc.

Grand Duke Henri and Maria-Teresa attended the procession in Echternach on culture and humanity

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - La Procession dansante d

I really like this set of pictures. GD Maria Teresa is wearing an interesting blue broach (?) which holds her brown jacket together. It matches her chunky blue necklace. She look lovely. It's nice to see some "chemistry" between GD Henri and MT... i.e., leaning against one another as they are seated and smiling together as Henri points to something.

According to royalblog.nl the state visit of the couple to Vietnam has been cancelled for the 2nd time, due to the health issues of the Grand Duke.

It's always a pleasure to see the Grand Duchess on official events.

and how is grand duke henri now? still ill? i pray that he will not die.:sad::easter: the only heroic royal man of our time.

Oh I am sooo happy to see him! Here's hoping he is fully recovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom