2014 Winter Games in Sochi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made a bad trade. But that is his business, his wife is lovely.

Who was the fourth case? I've only heard of the German biathlete, Italian luger, and Ukrainian x-country skier.

Who was the fourth case? I've only heard of the German biathlete, Italian luger, and Ukrainian x-country skier.

Latvian men’s ice hockey player Vitalijs Pavlovs
IOC sanctions Latvian men’s ice hockey player Vitalijs Pavlovs for failing anti-doping test at Sochi 2014

EDIT One more
A Swedish Olympic official says hockey player Nicklas Bäckström has failed a doping test at the Sochi Games.
2014 Sochi Olympics -- Sweden top center Nicklas Backstrom tests positive for banned substance - ESPN

Last edited:
Last edited:
Who says Russia doesn't have a sense of humour? Closing ceremony mocks opening of Winter Olympics and the ring that failed to open | Mail Online

It is great that Russian Federation maintained its top medal position.It was great to see amazing performances of Canadian hockey teams (men and women). It was a true pleasure to see Finland winning bronze medals in hockey (men) as well.

Although representing different countries at the Olympics, 10 hockey players from the NHL's Detroit Red Wings participated in men's hockey and the Red Wing's head coach, Mike Babcock, was the head coach for the Canadian team. No wonder they call Detroit "Hockeytown". Good games all around and I really enjoyed them.

It is great that the Russian Federation maintained its top medal position.
I always hope that the home country wins the most metals. So great for morale of that country especially considering all the money and work that goes into such an event.

Back
Top Bottom