Princess Madeleine's 30th Birthday: June 10, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it´s her right to celebrate her birthday like she wants.
But I think it´s just another step in stepping out of the limelight.
Probably there are plans to exclude her (on her wish) slowly from the royal house to be free to live a life in NY without being critisized .

I had the feeling at the christening already when she was sitting apart and wasn´t included in one official picture and now she isn´t celebrating her birthday officially.
It´s just my opinion.

I think Madeleine is doing the right thing with celebrating her birthday in private, there are no reason for her, nor for Carl Philip, to have their birthdays celebrated officially.

Exactly right. It is not an event like Queen Elizabeth's 60 years on the throne. It is another birthday. Besides, she is not the crown princess and she has a right to some privacy.

According to MTV3, which is quoting Aftonbladet, the whole royal family celebrated Madeleine's birthday yesterday evening at eight o'clock at the Haga Palace. Also Sofia Hellqvist attended the party.
Carl Philipin Sofia pääsi sittenkin Madeleinen juhliin - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

Madeleine, Chris and Zorro had a walk with king Carl Gustaf at the Drottingholm park on Sunday afternoon.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080011Q1339441971188567
Acconding to Aftonbladet's reporter Chris was driven away at five o'clock in a car with a driver, it's possible that he had to leave back to New York.
Madeleine left a little later to the city.
In the evening Victoria and Daniel had invited all to the Haga Palace to Madeleine's birthday party, the king and the queen came from Drottningholm. Madeleine, Carl Philip and Sofia arrived at one car together.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080021Q1339441971188567
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080031Q1339441971188567

LadyFinn do you still have these photos? The links are broken.

Last edited:
Finnish MTV3 quotes the article of Expressen (paper version):
Madeleine and Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb had their birthday party already yesterday, this was the party for their best friends.
At yesterday's party arrived also Emma Pernald and Jonas Bergström's girlfriend Stephanie af Klercker (she was invited by Lussan, not Madeleine). But the biggest surprise was that Victoria arrived to the party with Estelle. She was invited, of course, but her attendance wasn't certain. Everyone was happy about that Estelle came along and everyone wanted to greet her. As earlier was told, Sofia wasn't invited.
Madeleine juhli yllättävässä seurueessa - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

Was Carl Philip invited ? I guess it would be weird if he attended considering that Emma Pernald was there and Sofia wasn't invited.

Was Carl Philip invited ? I guess it would be weird if he attended considering that Emma Pernald was there and Sofia wasn't invited.

It was a party for Madeleine's and Lussan's friends, Carl Philip, Victoria and Daniel weren't there. The royal family celebrated Madeleine's birthday on Sunday at the Haga Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom