Princess Madeleine's 25th Birthday: June 10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing those photos with us, Madelaine (G), it is much appreciated. The princess looks radiant, but the Swedish sun seems to be too strong ;)

(photographer)madeleine doing an excellent job as ALWAYS, she pays attention to such detail love her work, i'll stop gushing now, but don't miss her photos.
it struck me the sisters have changed styles today. usually PM is in a figure showing outfit, glammed out. today she looks like a respectable young woman going to a job interview (not a bad thing, better understated than over the top) but not very exciting. perhaps theres a daring top part of the dress and she put on the best jacket that would match, i doubt this but just a thought. i never like the feathers in hair (anyones) give me a nice proper hat or don't wear anything (i know i know they are so in style, whatever- i think they look kinda dumb and especially in photos) victoria and her mother look beautiful and so proud, i thought she was crying in the photo also, she looked emotional which is understandable. PV is wearing my favorite outfit of the day, very chic,love the fabric of the coat and THAT PIN. is that a flower on top or on the side of her head? can't see her right side-giving points for no ponytail. carl as always such a hottie!

Wonderful MaddeDK, in the first close-up to Victoria she is looking right to your camera!... Is CP wearin the same suit than he did on June 6th, it looks to me like he is.. but I dont care he sill looks oh so fine!

Last edited:
So I was looking @ all the pictures of Madeleine's birthday, which were great thanks everyone, and a thought crossed my mind. How come royals hardly ever wear sunglasses? They are always squinting, which can make for some very angery looking pictures. Not to mention its not good for their eyes. (Just something that popped into my mind:))

I love Victorias hair on Madeleines birthdayparty. Quite a difference if you compare when she went to the theater later in the week... She should have her hair made up like this for more official duties, it makes such a big difference.
http://i12.tinypic.com/5xsz8fc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom