Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow I like the suit she is wearing there. do you think she pics her own clothes, or does she has somebody to do that for her?

Beautiful pic robby86. I love her clothes:wub:

Hello! I'm looking forward to see beautiful pictures of Madeleine. I really like her stile. She's into fashion. You can tell by looking at her stile, very nice!=)

Cool the day before my birthday. Can't wait unitl the pics!!!

Indeed She is may we have more photos whats she up to these days How come she wasnt at The DRF Visit??

Royal Fan said:
Indeed She is may we have more photos whats she up to these days How come she wasnt at The DRF Visit??

I believe she was the regent in Sweden as her parents and older sister were in Denmark and her brother was in the United States.

Royal Fan said:
It was a state visit. The prince and the princess do not take part of foreign statevisits.

About the regent thing, I´m not sure if she really was regent. Normally someone in the rf must be in Sweden but as Copenhagen is closer to Stockholm than, lets say Luleå in northern Sweden, there dont have to be a stand in. But I dont know if this rule is only in use when all members must be abroad...

I think this is a very pretty picture of Madeleine. Noble banquet Dec 10, 2006 - picture

Last edited:
dazzling said:
I think this is a very pretty picture of Madeleine. Noble banquet Dec 10, 2006 - picture

That dress is one of the best she's ever worn to a Nobel event. She looked so pretty. That color suits her coloring very well.

Well, yes. Princess Madeleine is always shinning like a star. Her natural beauty makes her very special, at least , speaking about physical features...:)

Vanesa.

The Princess has a wonderful natural beauty that shines!

there are new pictures from jonas bergstrom on the website of ANP

Thanks for telling us Gertjan. It's odd to see Jonas in sportswear, but nice pics nonetheless.

royalgertjan said:
are there new pictures of madeleine today?

I haven't seen any new pictures of Madeleine and actually it looks like she did not attend at the official celebration of the Tercentenary of the birth of Linnaeus in Uppsala at all. Although Princess Madeleine was listed it seems that she was too busy to attend after all :bang:

She really looks like Victoria with regard to the smile and the cheeks!!!

However, the eye color is tooooo good to be true....

Do you think that she wears lens?

She really looks like Victoria with regard to the smile and the cheeks!!!

However, the eye color is tooooo good to be true....

Do you think that she wears lens?
She is... her eyes are blue... but not that blue :) And she is sometimes seen with glasses when she is out in private so I guess she need to wear glasses most of the time

thanx for those!!! madde looks lovely

Hi!!! I would like to know how long has she been going out with her boyfriend? Thanks!!!

Five years this winter coming.

Back
Top Bottom