Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not on the webpage of the Swedish Court. Other pictures have been published following the announcement of the engagement. But she looks stunning.

She looks very beautiful here.She is a very beautiful woman.She has a mix of both her parents.Though,I wonder where she gets her blonde hair from.
Madeleine was a towhead as a child, the same way as her father was, but both of them had their hair darken as they grew up, which is very typical of Scandinavian towheaded children. Madeleine continued to colour her hair blonde for a long time, but now she has her natural hair colour.

It is not on the webpage of the Swedish Court. Other pictures have been published following the announcement of the engagement. But she looks stunning.

The court has more official photos of the members of the royal family, than what they publish at their webpage. They give these photos to those who co-operate with them. The photo I posted, is taken from the webpage of the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce New York, Madeleine is their patron.
SACC New York « News « News

:previous: Thanks! Do you know if she still wear them or if she wears lens instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the link Baron! She looks very good in that photo... Hope it was taken recently...

^she looks absolutely stunning!! And it's about time they updated her formal official photo

she looks fabulous!!! this tiara is perfect for her!!!!!

The photo is wonderful and she looks stunning. Just wish they had airbrushed out the hairs that were sticking out, don't know why but that bugs me. I know, such trivial things!!!

Glad they finally updated hers. They updated everyone else's last year using the 2014 Nobels portraits, but Maddie's was still an old one.

She looked stunning in that gown and tiara, great portrait to use on the site

Great new picture of the most beautiful princess Europe has. It really was a time, old picture must have been ten years old.

About Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara; is it back to main line or does Princess Margaretha still own it? I think myself that it must be back to main line, it has recently been used so much by other members of family than Margaterha. Also Madeline would not have it in official portrait otherwise.

It is in the official portrait because the portrait was taken during or in association with the Nobels. If you look, both her and Sofia's new photos are. The same with Victoria and the other portraits, though theirs come from the 2014 Nobels. I don't read more into her having the tiara on in the photo then it being what she wore both evenings of the Nobels. She also wore it for the tea party recently, but again she had on her Nobel gown and may have simply tried to recreate the look.

Its really beautiful picture of Princess Madeleine, her eyes look amazing and she glows with hapiness. Love her with the Kokosnik Tiara.
I think this picture was taken when she hosted that fairytale tea party in February because she wore these earrings and brooch then. Glad that they finally updated her photo.

Lovely new photo of Madeleine. And THOSE EARRINGS ! WOW !!!

Princess Christina confirmed a year ago that the tiara is still Margaretha's but that she is keeping it at the Royal palace in Stockholm with the other Royal jewels for safety reasons (maybe she learned the hard lesson from the fate of Christina's tiara).

She's probably allowing the swedish royal family to use it whenever they want as long as she can use it whenever she wants :)

Last edited:
Madeleines looks effortlessly gorgeous on that pic. Beautiful and flattering shot.

She looks absolutely sensational on this new official picture! Madeleine is a true beauty and every inch a Princess. And doesn't the Kokoshnik Tiara suit her?

Last edited:
:previous: I had seen a brief video of this show. Why did Madeleine participate in? Was it just a fan concert?

Back
Top Bottom