Princess Madeleine on Instagram

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xenobia

Serene Highness
City
Near the artic circle
Country
Sweden
According to an article today, princess Madeleine has an instagram account. The second picture (of the three), where she embraces designer Valentio, is from that account. We don't know her name there since it's been blacked out. I'm sure that someone who's good at Twitter should be able to find it though... :)

Här tackar Madeleine för klänningen | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

According to swedish media her Instagram name is 'Leni82'. But this statement is already a few month ago.

It seems that Madeleine has also an open Instagram, there is a couple of photos from the wedding dinner
Instagram

I am now following her on Instagram, she has great pictures!

It seems as though she removed her instagram page........the link no longer works

Almost all of those photos she publishes in her open Instagram, are also at her Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden

Thanks for the link,I did not know that P.Madeleine has an official fb-page!
It is wonderful to see all the pictures and get a little view into her interesting life!Madeleine looks absolutely fabulous and I am happy that she is sharing so much of her life with us through this facebook-page :)

"Madeleine" posted a new photo of Adrienne marking a weekly milestone. It seems quite likely that this is genuinely Madeleine as she posted an unseen photo of her daughter. It's also quite common nowadays for parents to post baby milestones on Instagram.

UPDATE: the account is also verified, it must be Madeleine.

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine used to be quite active on Instagram I wonder why she removed her old account?

:previous: IIRC her old account was private (@lene82?) so perhaps she thought that opening up a public account would be a better way to get a wider audience and just decided to start fresh.

Back
Top Bottom