Princess Madeleine at the Ball of the Order of Innocence: 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From ibl.se
1#

I can just upload some of the ibl-pics :wacko:

3#

4#

Attachments

• m1.jpeg
    m1.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 1,918
  • m4.jpeg
    m4.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 1,337
  • m5.jpeg
    m5.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 995
  • m6.jpeg
    m6.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,369
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• mad6.jpg
    mad6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 924
  • mad7.jpg
    mad7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 898
  • mad4.jpg
    mad4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 866
Originally posted by nouwrein@Nov 18th, 2003 - 4:55 am

- and not a new one because maybe she's saving for a new ball gown for Nobel Prize this December and maybe another new ball gown for Queen Silvia's 60th Birthday this December also.
I´m quite sure, that she will wear a new one. And I hope her sister will wear a new one too. They shouldn´t save money, when it comes up to the Nobel prize award. I would say there are a lot of people, which know the swedish RF just because of the Nobel prize award. And so I hope they will try hard(er) to impress them.
But I doubt, that she will wear something special on her mother´s birthday...there are no big celebrations planned.

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 10:46 am
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:28 am
3#
I wonder where he's looking ? :innocent:
He´s probably thinking "oh, what a nice neckband/necklace" ...what else :innocent:

Hmmm...I kind of like the neckband/choker thing...but maybe that's just me....

Anywho....what's the deal with the white gloves? Everyone is wearing them, and Victoria did as well in the pictures from 1997...Is it something to do with the Order?

IBL photos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 994
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,927
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 945
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 998
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 968
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 998
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 991
IBL photos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 952
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 963
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 913
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,024
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 900
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 958
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 937
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 970
IBL photos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 974
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,670
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 945
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 969
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 962
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 943
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,114
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 899
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 968
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 967
IBL photos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 893
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 972
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,026
I love the pics with the man on the crutches. Even the crutches couldn´t stop him to dance with her

looks to me like he's the only guy with hee-haw. Madde got a real kick out of it.

I don't think a wheel chair would stop most males...Madeleine is an absolute beauty!!!
I love her name too! If I have two girls (there's a good chance since I am likely to have twins), I want to names them Elizabeth Victoria, and Madeleine Cassandra....poor kids will have long long names....

is it part of the ritual with the "Ball of Innocence" for Madde to dance with all the men at the occasion, or?

Originally posted by Britters@Nov 18th, 2003 - 4:17 pm
I don't think a wheel chair would stop most males...Madeleine is an absolute beauty!!!
I love her name too! If I have two girls (there's a good chance since I am likely to have twins), I want to names them Elizabeth Victoria, and Madeleine Cassandra....poor kids will have long long names...

If I would live in the USA or in France I would probably call my daughter Madeleine too, because it sounds actually nice and there are "Madeleines" like Madeleine stowe or the daughter of David Duchovny.
But in my country girls, who appear in those stupid daily talk shows, who neglect their children and have sex-affairs with the brother of their second husband are called Madeleine. I know, that this is very stereotype-thinking, but other people think so too. And I don´t want to "punish" my child with a name, that has such a bad repute

@kc
Probably the reason, why this ball is held, is, that the old men get some young, cute girls. :p

Yes. Well, don't forget the delightful French Schoolgirl Madeline. Actually, I can imagine that with the name of Madeleine. I heard it somewhere before. That being said, Lena is not bad of a name either. Bravo to the old guy. He says to himself, "Forget crutches. I'm going to dance with that attractive young lady. Belle of the Ball."

post-51-1069187985.jpg

The woman is blue has been in several photos including 1 with Jonas. Who is she?

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 5:04 pm
Dennism  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 4:59 pm
Well, don't forget the delightful French Schoolgirl Madeline.
Delightful movie. :)
Is that such a red-haired girl, who saves her school?

The doll

B00004WYKJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And the actress who played her in the movie:

09madeline.gif

Yes, that´s exactly the movie, which I mean...And the doll looks like "little red" from Fergie.

so now there will be many years untill the Innocence ball will get some press not untill the next generation of roylas..

I do not know maybe Yennie can help out and tell us about the ball

I dont know that much about it, but I´ll see if I can find some info about it somewhere on the net...

is jonas part of the order?

Hey! I think Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb was there too and also Nathalie Rosta and her boyfriend. Does anyone have some pictures of them from that event? thank you so much=)

supriya said:
Hey! I think Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb was there too and also Nathalie Rosta and her boyfriend. Does anyone have some pictures of them from that event? thank you so much=)
here´s the photos I had saved from rex

Nathalie in blue with Jonas and Lussan in the center of the table. I dont know if they had boyfriends with them....

Attachments

• nathalie.jpg
    nathalie.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 726
  • lussan.jpg
    lussan.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,128
When I count right, then this year (end of November) there should be again a ball of the order. Now all three Royal children are members. I wonder, if they will appear this year all together (*fingersarecrossed*). And I wonder, what´s the point of joining an order and not to attend the meetings again (e.g. Victoria was there for the last time in 1997) :confused:
Is Jonas Bergström actually member, or has he just accompanied Madeleine in 2003? Is there a chance for Daniel to become member?
I guess no one can answer my questions, eh? :confused: :D :rolleyes:

Jonas

Lena, I may be wrrong but I think Jonas is a member.

these photos of madeleine dancing with the older gentelman on his cruches are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom