Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so adorable :flowers: Happy 2nd birthday to the little Princess.

Hasn't she worn that dress at the christening of her brother?

What a cutie . I'm sure they are having a great time in Sweden waiting on the arrival of their cousins.

Cute droopy eyes.

Aw, little Leonore is adorable and I love her dress. I never thought she looked like him until now, though around the eyes I'm gradually starting to see some resemblance to Chris.

I hope she had a great birthday!

Yep, she's still looking like her paternal grandmother, except Leonore has a stronger chin.

:lol: I bet she has her dad wrapped like a coil around her little finger!
No dad can resist that one: https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn....=db2437acc8d2e901bc60f09518298629&oe=576F8526

Oh, I'll bet that ship sailed the instant she was in Daddy's arms for the first time. :):)

She still takes after the O'Neills lookswise, but that one picture w/the cake, if you put your finger across the lower part of her face, from there up I can see Madeleine for the first time. I just wonder where Bunny is after that story we heard Chris tell in that interview they did before Christmas. :)

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! Wishing you a year full of adventures as you explore this World of ours a bit more.

These really are the best years as you watch them take in all the new discoveries. :D:D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Hasn't she worn that dress at the christening of her brother?
Both dresses are lovely examples of beautifully smocked dresses. I love her birthday dress with it's sweet little Peter Pan collar and the blue ribbon in her hair which highlights the colour of her eyes. I definitely think she looks to be a chip off the old (daddy) block.

I discovered an interesting connection between princess Madeleine and the island of Gotland, which can be one reason why Leonore became duchess of Gotland. While studying in Stockholm Madeleine had written an essay about Villa Fridhem, the home princess Eugénie had built on the island, later owned by the first duke of Gotland, later prince Oscar Bernadotte, count of Wisborg. The article: Låt oss skapa fler band till Leonore - Opinion - Hela Gotland

Thanks Meraude! This seems to be an interesting connection and I always feel like looking for meaning into something, just to explain why one got a duchy rather than the other!

The couple usually say thank you everytime they get congratulations and besh wishes for their children's birthday. They certainly did it later this time.

I was hoping for a new pic of Nicolas to be released soon, and here it is! what a lovely toddler, very much alike his daddy!

He is so cute ;) Considering his mother's blue eyes, not shocking he has quite the pair :flowers:

Wow, what a blue eyes indeed.
He's very handsome little boy, so happy to see new picture of him.

Nicolas is such a beautiful boy.. he looks so much with his father, but his beautiful blue eyes is just like Madeleine and his grandfather.

Yea, he is extremely cute, like his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom