The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Courtier

Adrienne is a cutie. She looks a bit like Leonore but it looks like she inherited Daddy's hair.

Old 03-10-2020, 09:04 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
She’s a beautiful little girl! So interesting that her brother and sister are both very blonde with blue eyes while she has a much darker coloring.
Yes, she's definitely the darkest member of her immediate family. Though I think some of that is from the Florida sun.

Old 03-14-2020, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Adrienne is adorable - such a little munchkin! I think she has taken after Silvia and her side of the family, due to her olive complexion. As miss whirley said some of her skin tone is probably from the sun too - if you have Mediterranean heritage or heritage from countries with a darker skinned population, you often tan easily in the sun. My uncle is Jewish and his family come from southern Spain originally, and my cousins tan very easily in the summer. I am rather jealous having just the Irish heritage!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-14-2020, 08:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Adrienne is adorable - such a little munchkin! I think she has taken after Silvia and her side of the family, due to her olive complexion. As miss whirley said some of her skin tone is probably from the sun too - if you have Mediterranean heritage or heritage from countries with a darker skinned population, you often tan easily in the sun. My uncle is Jewish and his family come from southern Spain originally, and my cousins tan very easily in the summer. I am rather jealous having just the Irish heritage!
Let's not forget that Chris father was half Italian. Even Sicilian if memory serves me right.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine and Chris's kids are a mix of Scandinavian, Brazilian, German/Austrian, Scottish and Italian. Not surprising one of their kids popped up with darker hair and slightly olive skin at least in summer.

Adrienne looks like Chris in coloring and more, when he was little. Look at this photo on his official bio. Similar coloring for certain to Adrienne.

https://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt...f7f5c46e4.html
Old 03-14-2020, 09:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Can we talk about how adorable Nicolas is? I'm sure he is already breaking the preschool hearts.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:58 PM
Majesty

All Princess Madeleine's children are adorable.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Adrienne is the splitting image of her father when he was a child.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

To mark Mother’s Day in the US, Princess Madeleine posted a picture of Princess Adrienne .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAAhcpCDLAV/
Old 05-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Adrienne has really changed just in this space of time! She has such curly hair - reminds me of Carl Philip when he was round about that age.

Old 05-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of all the King's grandchildren Adrienne is the one who seems to have inherited the Bernadotte gene the most.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

At least coloring wise I'd say the opposite. She takes more after Chris, or there is some of the Sommerlath coming out in her.

Her hair reminds me of my cousin's little girl. They both have the most amazing naturally curly hair.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Bernadottes were traditionally very dark. Naturally Adrienne's Brazilian and Sicilian heritage play a part in her looks as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
At least coloring wise I'd say the opposite. She takes more after Chris, or there is some of the Sommerlath coming out in her.

Her hair reminds me of my cousin's little girl. They both have the most amazing naturally curly hair.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Madeleine has shared a new photo of her birthday boy Nicolas today:

** Photo **
Old 06-15-2020, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nicolas looks so much like Chris!