Madeleine on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandyy

Heir Presumptive
Country
Canada
The newest Point De Vue magazine (Jan.4- Jan.10) has Princess Madeleine as the cover.
Photo from pointdevue.fr

Attachments

• pdvcouv92076.jpg
    pdvcouv92076.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,736
mandyy said:
The newest Point De Vue magazine (Jan.4- Jan.10) has Princess Madeleine as the cover.
Photo from pointdevue.fr
I think she looks kinda grumpy

Last edited:
Serious

To me she lloks serious.

I noticed there are threads about other royals on the cover of magazines, but there is nt one for Princess Madeleine. So I dicided to start one :)
This is Madeleine (and William) on the cover of "Bild" in November 2003.

nov2003.jpg

and what does that headline say,please?

William & Madeleine
Dream prince and dreamprincess

That is one of my favorite pictures of her!:) She has such a great smile.

I think we should add more Madeleine covers:
All from Royalty Magazine

Madeleine31.jpg
Madeleine32.jpg

Madeleine30.jpg

I think she looks pretty on royalty's cover, but on bild's cover, she looks very taned. Does she tan a lot lately?

wanderer said:
I think she looks pretty on royalty's cover, but on bild's cover, she looks very taned. Does she tan a lot lately?

Does she tan a lot?! That seems to be Madeleine's favorite hobby! :wacko: :ROFLMAO: Just look at pictures from last year when she was at St. Tropez!

I think Madeleine looks really pretty in her Nobel dress on Royalty Magazine's cover.

soCal girl said:
Does she tan a lot?! That seems to be Madeleine's favorite hobby! :wacko: :ROFLMAO: Just look at pictures from last year when she was at St. Tropez!

I think Madeleine looks really pretty in her Nobel dress on Royalty Magazine's cover.

I think she's really pretty in that cover too..She's one of the pure-blooded royal who is strikingly beautiful..:)

I wish they'd cover Madeleine more often- not papparazzi coverage, but with interviews and photos! Like a Cosmopolitan interview about being a princess. She's certainly stylish enough! I'd love to see more of her!

I agree, i just love the way she dresses and she always has very pretty accessories.

She is stunning. Especially on the Royalty cover. And would be a perfect match in looks for Prince William

jspate said:
I agree, i just love the way she dresses and she always has very pretty accessories.

I agree. On official duties she always looks classy and even in her spare time she looks fine :)

She's very elegant.The "imagine" couple wilth Prince William isnt to bad!

Madeleine at the cover of Svensk Damtidning:
SvenskDam
"Oh, have you chosen a wrong guy again, Madeleine?"

Liked the picture on Swedish Elle. She looks good.

Back
Top Bottom