Madeleine and Dating

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jonas is the love of my life"

An interview by Princess Madeleine has appeared in this weeks Hellomagazine in Britain. I have typed up the whole interview. Here it is:

How does it feel to be considered one of the prettiest princesses of you generation?

"It’s nice to know that people find me pretty, but as I quite often don’t myself, it’s also something I find surprising."

How much importance do you give to these sort of labels?

"Nowadays, the obsession with people’s appearance can reach exaggerated proportions."

How do you feel about the particular interest shown in you?

"I can understand that people feel a certain curiosity about me and my life, but when it comes to my private life and that of those who are close to me it can get pretty annoying. That is something which I don’t like because in some ways I feel like I’m being pursued."

For more than two years you have been dating law student Jonas BergstrÖm.

T"hings are going really well for me. Jonas and I have been on a fantastic holiday, visiting all different places. We’ve been to Paris and Holland and also on the French Riviera. Then we spent time with Jonas’ parents in Sweden’s Skane region."

Your relationship with him seems very serious. Are you making plans for the future?

"Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years. This year, he’s moving to London to continue his law studies."

As far as your own History of Art studies are concerned, they seem to be going really well. What do you hope to get out of them?

"I’m an ambitious student, who knows what she wants and I have a good time studying."

Not a lot of people know that you are very involved in a charity called My Big Day.

"That’s right. It’s an organisation that helps make the wishes of gravely ill children come true. It’s great to visit these kids and know that after the visit they’ll be feeling a lot happier. I feel a lot for them."

Interview

I hope the interview from the Hellomagazine article was of some interest to some of you.

Gita.

Gita said:
I hope the interview from the Hellomagazine article was of some interest to some of you.

Gita.

That´s great! Thank you, Gita!!! :)
When and where was this interview made and who has interviewed her?

Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years.

I can´t say, how serious this between Madeleine & Jonas is. Looking at their age I would rather guess "no" for a possible future together. But it´s nice, that she doesn´t hide her feelings. Girls, how much nicer is that, than babbling about loving the dog?!?! :D

Last edited:
Lena said:
I can´t say, how serious this is between Madeleine & Jonas. Looking at their age I would rather guess "no" for a possible future together. But it´s nice, that she doesn´t hide her feelings. Girls, how much nicer is that, than babbling about loving the dog?!?! :D
Much:D

Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years.
I cant belive she spoke so openly really, how did hello get this interview? is it credible or have they taken artistic liberties:confused:

Yennie said:
I have no idea... I´m sure they are happy for her but, as all other parents :p, perhaps they are a little worried aswell
Carl Philip and Emma are not officially living together but my guess is that she lives with him in his apartment on Slottsbacken (close to Stockholm Castle)

i thought it was the otherway around..that carl philip "sleep over " at emma's appartment most nights but his official address is the appartmet on slottsbacken...well they got a dog together anyway:rolleyes: gaia, rottweiler..n he's been breaking the law, walking her without a leash;)

by the way..doesnt madeleine live in an appartment at hovstallet? or atleast as her "official" address?

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Much:D

I cant belive she spoke so openly really, how did hello get this interview? is it credible or have they taken artistic liberties:confused:

Mamma Silvia has once praised HELLO and HOLA.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/kvinna/story/0,2789,675004,00.html
So maybe her baby has gotten the permission to speak to them ;)
But I also wonder a little...because I believe to have read some things of this interview in Hänt Extra...and ppl, who browse long enough in the Swedish section of this board, know, what and most of all how Hänt Extra is...

oh my... I´ve always thought of Hello as a pretty "serious" magazine and not so much of a tabloid... but this...

It seems like the biginning of the interview is from the Peter Jihde interview last winter. But the rest... well, it doesnt seems right. I dont think Madeleine would talk so openly about her boyfriend...
perhaps the reporter "answered" the questions, as its all things that is common knowledge, its just not official :)

swedishme said:
by the way..doesnt madeleine live in an appartment at hovstallet? or atleast as her "official" address?
yes she does. She lives there (and probably Jonas to!), but he had a "cover-up" apartment when he lived in Sweden. But since he is now studying in London he left his apartment earlier this year and is now officially staying with his parents in their house in Djursholm

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview

You are alll welcome. Lena this is what it says at the end of the article:

INTERVIEW: CORDON PRESS

Gita said:
An interview by Princess Madeleine has appeared in this weeks Hellomagazine in Britain. I have typed up the whole interview. Here it is:

How does it feel to be considered one of the prettiest princesses of your generation?

"It’s nice to know that people find me pretty, but as I quite often don’t myself, it’s also something I find surprising."

How much importance do you give to these sort of labels?

"Nowadays, the obsession with people’s appearance can reach exaggerated proportions."

How do you feel about the particular interest shown in you?

"I can understand that people feel a certain curiosity about me and my life, but when it comes to my private life and that of those who are close to me it can get pretty annoying. That is something which I don’t like because in some ways I feel like I’m being pursued."

For more than two years you have been dating law student Jonas BergstrÖm.

T"hings are going really well for me. Jonas and I have been on a fantastic holiday, visiting all different places. We’ve been to Paris and Holland and also on the French Riviera. Then we spent time with Jonas’ parents in Sweden’s Skane region."

Your relationship with him seems very serious. Are you making plans for the future?

"Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years. This year, he’s moving to London to continue his law studies."

As far as your own History of Art studies are concerned, they seem to be going really well. What do you hope to get out of them?

"I’m an ambitious student, who knows what she wants and I have a good time studying."

Not a lot of people know that you are very involved in a charity called My Big Day.

"That’s right. It’s an organisation that helps make the wishes of gravely ill children come true. It’s great to visit these kids and know that after the visit they’ll be feeling a lot happier. I feel a lot for them."

Posted by Gita.

What page was this on? I got Hello yesterday and i don't remember seeing this interview in it.

Wonderful Interview she seems very nice

I´m a bit suspicious about Madeleine talking that open about her personal life, and that part about Jonas being the love of her life didn´t feel right if you consider what we have seen and read in other intervjues of her. I belive that the reporter made that part up, but Hello I thouht to be a more serious paper, but who knows..:confused:

Expressen reports today about the interview in HOLA/HELLO. So maybe we get it all verified or denied of the court :confused:
Expressen also writes again, that Madeleine can´t marry, before Victoria does.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=468629

Thatnkyou for the link, i hadn't been to that page before.

I highly doubt she dated Daniel Colbert. I think it was probably a mistake on the website. If she did it would make sense why it seemed like she and her sister weren't close. But like I said its probably a mistake because they also listed Jonas as "in the past.."

hello
anyone knows if the princess is in a relationship at the moment and if yes with who
also where about is she living?is she still at uni?
i also tried to find something about her 26th birth day and have found nothing?
please advice thanks

hello
anyone knows if the princess is in a relationship at the moment and if yes with who
also where about is she living?is she still at uni?
i also tried to find something about her 26th birth day and have found nothing?
please advice thanks

Princess Madeline is engaged to be married as of august. :)
She is still taking graduate clases at the Uni in Stockholm.
I'm not sure where she lives, it's rumoured when she marries she will live at Solliden Palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Madeline is engaged to be married as of august. :)
She is still taking graduate clases at the Uni in Stockholm.
I'm not sure where she lives, it's rumoured when she marries she will live at Solliden Palace.
Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström lives at the royal mews in central Stockholm. After their wedding, which will take place late 2010, roumors says they will live at villa Parkudden at Djurgården. But they sure will spend some parts of the summer at Solliden with the rest of the royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom