It's A Girl: HRH Princess Leonore Lilian Maria of Sweden: February 20, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she will be, they seem to have grown closer since Madde is in NY. Lussan is now dating the ex of Jonas's wife, so maybe Madde and Lussan also have some Jonas bashing to share among them.

Lussan hardly bashes Jonas very much, since Lussan is a very good friend of Jonas' wife Stephanie. Lussan attended at the wedding of Jonas and Stephanie.

Last edited:
Definitely agree about Louise becoming one of the godmothers. I think she will be one for sure!

Billedbladet can this week tell that CP Mary visited Princess Madeleine, Chris and little Leonore while she was on a short trip to New York attending meetings last week.

Mary found time to say hello to the happy couple and have a look at now four weeks old Leonore. Mary confirmed the visit: "Yes, I had time for a brief visit". But that was expected because Mary had said early on: "Together with the Danish delegation I have had a very tight scehdule, so there hasn't been time to visit Princess Madeleine yet. But I hope to see the little one soon. However, all new mothers have their hands full in the first period with a baby, so Princess Madeleine probably has plenty to see to, and then one shouldn't disturb too much. But I have of course made sure a greeting was send."

(Credit goes to Muhler who kindly translated the information from Billedbladet in the Danish thread :flowers:)

Last edited:
:previous: What a lovely gesture from Mary, it seems that the Scandinavian Royals are very close. I didn't realize that Leonore is four weeks old already! I wonder if we'll get another official photo like the black and white ones we got of Victoria and Estelle?

She seams not having security around her when she walks in New York, is thta correct?doesn't she suppose to ahve some security officers?

She seams not having security around her when she walks in New York, is thta correct?doesn't she suppose to ahve some security officers?

No, Madeleine doesn't have security by the court when she lives in NY. But of course she or Chris can pay for security if they want.

The paps will chase her because they want pictures of Madeleine not Leonore... they know that they can't find pictures of leonore so soon...

No news from the court of the christening of Leonore yet. The court gave a press release of Estelle's christening on 20th March 2012. But if the christening will be on a work day like Estelle's, it will likely be in June, since the royal calendar is quite full in May. It could well be close to the National Day so that Madeleine and Chris would attend it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom