It's A Boy: HRH Prince Nicolas Paul Gustaf of Sweden: June 15, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Madeleine_zps49d0dd64.png

Birth of HRH Prince Nicolas Paul Gustaf, Duke of Ångermanland

Princess Madeleine has given birth to a healthy baby boy.
The infant was born on June 15, 2015 at 13:45, local time in Stockholm.

Kommuniké från riksmarskalken

Riksmarskalken har glädjen att meddela att H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine måndagen den 15 juni 2015 klockan 13.45, nedkom med en son.
Såväl mor som barn mår bra.

Svante Lindqvist
Riksmarskalk

Communiqué from Grand Marshal

Riksmarskalken is pleased announce that HRH Princess Madeleine on Monday June 15, 2015 at 13:45, gave birth to a son.
Both mother and child are doing well.

Svante Lindqvist
Riksmarskalk

Kommuniké från riksmarskalken - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Last edited:
I just knew it was a boy! Wonderful new!

ooooh, congratulations!!!! Just have seen the news, soooo delighted, the first son of the new generation!
Bye Bine

Congratulations to the happy parents!!! That is wonderful, and I admit that it is much earlier than I expected. I thought that it wouldn't be till 10 days or 2 weeks after the wedding, or so.

Wonderful news. She looked well and truly ready to have this baby at wedding. Lovely it's a boy

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Congratulations to the proud parents and so soon after the wedding:flowers:

How wonderful! Congrats to them! :flowers:

This makes even more remarkable her stunning appearance at the wedding, just two days before, OMG!

What a great news ! Congratulations to the happy parents and to sister Leonore !!!!

Oh good gracious, she really was about to pop at the wedding. So sweet she wanted to be there for her brother. Congrats to mom dad and sister, I hope Madeleine is doing well.

Great news!

And she attended the wedding just ahead of the birth, very courageous!

Congratulations! Now they have a child of each gender and it's the first grandson of king of Sweden!

Congratulations to Princess Madeleine, Christopher, Princess Leonore and the other members of their family.

Wow! That's what I call good timing on Madeleine's part. Clever girl!

Fantastic! The wedding planner picked the perfect date as the baby was born just 48hrs later. Congratulations to Madeleine, Chris and Leonore as well as the Swedish and O'Neill families.

Congratulations to parents, big sister and prandparents!
Welcome to the world, little Prince!
The family has grown bigger of two members: new Duchess of Varmland and now this boy...:swedenflag2::baby::duckie::bunny::fireworks::fireworks:

That was faster than i expected. But she definitely looked ready during the wedding and i was surprised that she was there for so long.

Congratulations to the happy family :)

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED... THE KING IS GOING TO BE SO HAPPY!!!! Congrats Madeleine and Chris

Perfectly timed.

Congrats to the happy parents.

So happy for her... Glad she was able to attend the wedding

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I knew it was a boy ! Was it a planned delivery ? The timing looks too perfect to be natural.

Congratulations to the happy parents and their family.

Last edited:
It's A Boy for Madeleine and Chris: June 15, 2015

I don't think this was planned and happened very quick. She's apparently at Danderyd Hospital, north of Stockholm where no royals have ever been born so i guess they had to hurry to nearest hospital.

It is a Press Conference in 35 minutes from Danderyds Hospital so i guess we will know more then.

Last edited:
Maybe Prince Carl-Philip will be one of godfathers to his nephew?

Congratulations to the family on the occasion of the birth of a Prince...the King and Queens first grandson !

Assuming he will be an HRH like his sister, I understand we won't know the boy's name until the King convenes a Council of State with the Swedish ministers, right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Madeleine and family. Wonderful news! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom