General Information on Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great neighborhood, but I never saw the point of views of Queens and the 59th Street Bridge.

Last edited:
A lovely apartment. I love that sunroom and the rooftop garden; that's where I'd be spending all my time! But that mantel surround on the fireplace is just awful; that's the first thing to go if I were living there.

217 square meters equals 2335 square feet. Not a small apartment.

Thanks. I was aware of exactly how big it was when I made my comment. I still do not consider that to be very large for 2 bedrooms, home office, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room. Presumably they will not be doing too much entertaining at home or at least not a large number of people at any one time.

According to swedish press, Madeleine and Chris will go from Öland to French Riviera and Florida before they return to New York.
Madeleine och Chris intar Solliden Stoppa Pressarna

I would be surprised if they would go to Riviera, since Chris doesn't like the paparazzis very much.

Last edited:
The court has given up for the pressure and complaints from the press that Madeleine and Chris haven't given any interviews, they have given an interview to Svenska Dagbladet.
Madeleine says that they discussed with her parents if she would give up her title like Märtha Louise, but they thought this way was the best for them. They also are going to move to Europe, probably Sweden, in the future. They speak english with eachother and german in NY when they want that no one understands them.
Smekmånaden kvar i vardagen Utrikes SvD
Translation

Expressen writes about the interview¨
Prinsessan och Chris berättar om nya livet Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

An article in the swedish press a couple of days ago
After the grand wedding - now Madeleine turns her back to Sweden. The Princess turned down Childhood's charity race for a fashion show in Paris.
Prinsessan Madeleine vänder Childhood ryggen Stoppa Pressarna
Translation

Last edited:
The court has given up for the pressure and complaints from the press that Madeleine and Chris haven't given any interviews, they have given an interview to Svenska Dagbladet.
Madeleine says that they discussed with her parents if she would give up her title like Märtha Louise, but they thought this way was the best for them. They also are going to move to Europe, probably Sweden, in the future. They speak english with eachother and german in NY when they want that no one understands them.
Smekmånaden kvar i vardagen Utrikes SvD
Translation

Expressen writes about the interview¨
Prinsessan och Chris berättar om nya livet Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

An article in the swedish press a couple of days ago
After the grand wedding - now Madeleine turns her back to Sweden. The Princess turned down Childhood's charity race for a fashion show in Paris.
Prinsessan Madeleine vänder Childhood ryggen Stoppa Pressarna
Translation

So she is giving up her title and moving to Sweden eventually?

Beautiful romantic photographs of the newly married happy couple.:flowers::wub:

Maybe, hopefully, he's getting used to the idea that once in a while he has to let himself be photographed. Now that the stress of the wedding preparations are past he is able to relax a bit more.

Do you have to login/register to search pics on lehtikuva.fi? How can we search for them?

Lehtikuva allows only those persons to register which represent a company. But you can get these watermarked photos from here:
At the finnish version "Kuninkaalliset" = royals
Kuvatoimisto Lehtikuva | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Lehtikuva doesn't have a "search" -option, so it's best you look at their website every day, or search from google with "lehtikuva" and names of the royals. They don't keep the photos in their website very long.
The english version
Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi

Last edited:
Lehtikuva allows only those persons to register which represent a company. But you can get these watermarked photos from here:
At the finnish version "Kuninkaalliset" = royals
Kuvatoimisto Lehtikuva | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Lehtikuva doesn't have a "search" -option, so it's best you look at their website every day, or search from google with "lehtikuva" and names of the royals. They don't keep the photos in their website very long.
The english version
Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi

Thank you so much LadyFinn! Very helpful :flowers:

MTV3 quotes the article in Expressen
The court has told to Expressen, that Madeleine and Chris are going away from Sweden for the weekend. Maybe this trip has something to do with that this weekend Jonas Bergström and Stephanie af Klercker are getting married, the celebrations last two days.
Among the guests are a lot of people who were invited for Madeleine's and Chris' wedding. The court doesn't reveal where Madeleine and Chris are going, but they have planned this weekend together for a long time.
Bertil Ternert says that the princess has her work at the USA, but she will be back for Sweden in September when the king celebrates his 40 years at the throne.
Madeleine häipyy maasta – exän häät jäävät väliin - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi

Isn't Jonas marrying her ex best friend? I would want to get away to.

I doubt Madeleine is even thinking about Jonas. She has moves on...something the magazine needs to do.

Madeleine has given interview to Elle Sweden, she talks about her life as a newlywed and Childhood's ThankYou-campaign. The interview will be at Elle's next issue. "Princess Madeleine like you never seen her before".
Prinsessan Madeleine i unik intervju plus fantastiskt vackra bilder –*i nästa nummer av ELLE! ELLE
Madeleine har ställt upp för ELLE Svensk Damtidning

I don't understand these kind of photoshoots where you can hardly recognize that it is Madeleine at the photos. Can't she give an interview due to a good cause and look more normal? She is a beautiful woman, she doesn't need that Elle makes her look like any model at the covers of magazines.

Last edited:
Well I think that the photoshop is standard procedure with any celeb on the cover, I don't think Madeleine specifically asked for it but on the other hand I think she is quite vain and doesnt oppose to it either.

I think she looks beautiful. She is obviously very happy with her life and the future. I am so glad she is content after so much unhappiness in her life. She is a lovely young woman. :)

aftonbladet sondag has a article on Madeleine does anyone know what that's about?

Gala.de is reporting that the wedding of Madeleine and Chris has "created" a new couple. Chris' best men Cedric Notz has fallen in love with Andrea Engsäll.

Prinzessin Madeleine + Chris O'Neill: Erfolgreiche Kuppler | GALA.DE
Google Übersetzer

Yes, the swedish press has written about that a long time ago. I have written about it and posted a photo of them together at a social event to the Friends of the Royal Family thread, since Cedric is a friend of Madeleine and Chris and Andrea is a friend of Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom