General Information on Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Svensk Damtidning writes that Madeleine wants to live more private and close to nature when she, Chris and Leonore are in Stockholm. The choice could be Victoria's old home in Drottningholm Sjöflygeln. There are two side buildings (sjöflygeln) in Drottningholm. There is 381 square metres at the lower side building, where Victoria and Daniel lived in an apartment with a kitchen and two rooms. At the upper side building there is 203 square metres.
The court has no comments: "I have no knowledge about your piece of information", said Annika Sönnerberg from the press department.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Svensk Damtidning
Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris O'Neill flyttar till Drottningholm Stoppa Pressarna
Translation

Still photos of Madeleine, Chris and Leonore with their friends. It looks like Chris saw the paparazzis and hugged Madeleine since she seems to be very surprised. And photos of Madeleine and Chris on the town, Chris is still smoking. According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen Madeleine hasn't started smoking again.
Madeleine de Suède maman Balade avec Leonore et tendre baiser de Chris O'Neill

Still photos of Madeleine, Chris and Leonore with their friends. It looks like Chris saw the paparazzis and hugged Madeleine since she seems to be very surprised. And photos of Madeleine and Chris on the town, Chris is still smoking. According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen Madeleine hasn't started smoking again.
Madeleine de Suède maman Balade avec Leonore et tendre baiser de Chris O'Neill
who's the person in the 3rd photo princess madeleine is taking a photo with? one of her friends or random fan?

Last edited:
PurePeople has put a new gallery of Madeleine and Chris walking with Leonore to their website, but the newest photos in it are from 30th March.[\QUOTE]

Another good find LadyFinn. Chris is getting grey, LOL.
I like the little ID thing they carry for Zorro. Probably to show they pay dog-tax.

So my theory is:
1) M&C got tired of paps taking pictures of them walking
2) V&D do not like the paps anyways and try to avoid them
3) the whole party met up in Florida, after the last pictures on March 30

If the baptism is around Swedish National Day in June, they will most likely announce it very soon!

.[\QUOTE]
So my theory is:
1) M&C got tired of paps taking pictures of them walking
2) V&D do not like the paps anyways and try to avoid them
3) the whole party met up in Florida, after the last pictures on March 30

I fully understand their wish not to be chased by paps at anytime. IMO V&D have been rather badly treated by paps in Spain f.i.
Since it was very quite in NYC, I had rapidly the impression they went to another place, (quieter). I would however not think they went as far as Florida, bearing in mind that Daniel was seen in NY and nearby for the 2 hockey events.

I would rather congratulate them for escaping the paps, but hope however Made will work a bit on her Facebook on their behalf of all, now that the holidaly is normally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom