Engagement of Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström: August 11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for posting the news about the official denial here, LadyFinn.
End of story.

Thank you very much for posting the denial: I would imagine members of the Swedish Royal Family were rather surprised to learn they are supposed to celebrate Madeline's wedding in a couple of days! :D

All the journalist knew, was that a Swedish couple has booked two hotels, no names mentioned... how to turn this into a good headline??? Just make something up!

As a denial has been issued, this rumour is no longer a rumour. It is a false story, and any further discussion on this matter will be deleted by a moderator.

Thank you,
JessRulz for the Swedish Moderators

As a denial has been issued, this rumour is no longer a rumour. It is a false story, and any further discussion on this matter will be deleted by a moderator.

Thank you,
JessRulz for the Swedish Moderators

A Swedish wedding actually took place at Cyprus and hotel Almyra, but no princess involved :) Jan Bengtsson and Isabella Pierrou got married there... according to Svensk Damtidning

Life gets busy and I miss the ENGAGEMENT of my FAVORITE PRINCESS? Oh my goodness! I am so happy for Madeleine- and I love her ring- very simple and understated! Positively royal! So pleased for the happy couple! My 4 year old has decided now that she'd like to be a bride for Halloween!

I don't hear anything about Princess Madeleline and Jonas's wedding date. Will they announce the date soon?

I don't hear anything about Princess Madeleline and Jonas's wedding date. Will they announce the date soon?

Does anyone know when they will announce the wedding date? Please answer the question. Thanks in advance.

:previous:

If they follow the same pattern as Victoria's engagement, than the date will be announced by the end of this month.

However, since it is extremely likely that Madeline's wedding will be a lot more low-key and will not be attended by the same number of high-profile Royals or Statesmen (which would make the Palace announce the date soon, so that the aforementioned people made 'space' in their engagement diaries), they may take some time before announcing the date.
Most probably, the date will be known before the end of this year, perhaps some time in December.

I would assume that it is only "right" that Madeleine waits until Victoria gets married first.

This is so much inaccurate information in the Media nowdays, it must drive the Royals (and their press staff) crazy! The truth is hard to come by these days it seams. Glad the SRF issued an offical statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom