Christening of Princess Adrienne: June 8, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There wasn't anything explicitly wrong with the photoshop in Adrienne's photos this time round IMO, except that the colours did seem a little too brightly saturated. But overall they were lovely photos and I especially liked how Adrienne was facing the camera in the photo of her and her parents.

Highlights of the christening at court Youtube

Svensk Damtidning writes that unknown drama preceded Adrienne's christening.
The christening was a big day to Madeleine, and all her friends were there. Except one - Emma Pernald. According to Svensk Damtidning's sources, Madeleine had looked forward to finally invite Emma and her husband Tomas Jonson to the christening, after for nine years having had to accept that Emma hasn't been able to attend at events to which she actually had been a self-evident guest. But Madeleine had accepted this and backed.
This was very clear at Leonore's christening four years ago. At the christening lunch there were two empty chairs, one beside Karl-Johan Persson. That was reserved to Emma Pernald but at the last moment Madeleine had to tell her friend, that she could not attend.
But this time Madeleine thought that everything would be different. Only some weeks ago Madeleine and Emma's friend Louise Gottlieb got married, and at the guest list were both Emma and Carl Philip with Sofia. According to eyewitnesses Emma talked at the wedding with all members of the royal family, except Carl Philip and Sofia. Nine years have gone since Carl Philip and Emma broke off, and it is time to move on, Madeleine meant. But Carl Philip and Sofia didn't agree with that, and Madeleine had to once again sacrifice her friend.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010040011B15295823371618583

Bunte's video shows how both Victoria and queen Silvia cringe, when the salute began.

Honestly, I'm sure it's only media making big trouble where other more logical reasons are the truth. It's 9 years since Emma and Carl Philip split. Both have moved on, both have married, both have children now. If both of them have decided to still not be on speaking terms (which I wouldn't be to sure of. I mean, was the media constantly watching them both during the whole wedding?) it's between them. It has nothing to do with Madeleine. She doesn't need her brothers OK if she wants to invite her good friend Emma. Not years after they split, which means Emma should have been at all her childrens christnings, if she wanted her to have her there. And maybe the reasons she wasn't there have nothing to do with Carl Philip but with entirly different things. Sorry, but I absolutely don't buy the “Carl Philip doesn't want Emma there, therefor Madeleine is not allowe to invite her.“-crap.

Honestly, I'm sure it's only media making big trouble where other more logical reasons are the truth. It's 9 years since Emma and Carl Philip split. Both have moved on, both have married, both have children now. If both of them have decided to still not be on speaking terms (which I wouldn't be to sure of. I mean, was the media constantly watching them both during the whole wedding?) it's between them. It has nothing to do with Madeleine. She doesn't need her brothers OK if she wants to invite her good friend Emma. Not years after they split, which means Emma should have been at all her childrens christnings, if she wanted her to have her there. And maybe the reasons she wasn't there have nothing to do with Carl Philip but with entirly different things. Sorry, but I absolutely don't buy the “Carl Philip doesn't want Emma there, therefor Madeleine is not allowe to invite her.“-crap.

Madeleine needs the approval of the king to be able to invite Emma. The parents decide the guest list to the christenings together with the king and queen. If the king decided Emma can't be invited because of Sofia and Carl Philip don't want Emma to the christening, Emma wasn't invited.
Emma is one of Madeleine's best friends. Unlike other Madeleine's friends, she hasn't attended at Leonore, Nicolas and Adrienne's christenings. It is very difficult for me to believe that she couldn't have attended at some of them, if she was allowed/invited. Before Nicolas's christening Emma said to the media that she was not able to attend at Nicolas's christening and it is a pity because she and Madeleine are good friends. Emma didn't tell the reason why she couldn't attend. If Emma would for instance have had another event in her family where she had to attend, she could have easily said "I'm going to a family event, and can't attend at the christening". But she didn't give any reason. So no wonder that the press writes these stories.
Svensk Damtidning told that Emma and her husband didn't greet Carl Philip and Emma when they arrived to Louise and Gustav's wedding. So it is very unlikely that they would have spoken afterwards.

Princess Leonore during the christening of princess Adrienne:

Back
Top Bottom