Royals at Wimbledon 2008 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that the Princess ignored the showers and ventured outside the Royal Box to support Katie Boulter .

Prince Michael, Lady Gabriella and her husband Tom have joined Kate in the front row of the Royal Box today. Just saw a video of them all applauding Federer who joined them.

Today, July 5, the Duchess of Gloucester attended the championships:

** Pic **

The Earl of St Andrews and daughter Lady Amelia attended today, July 7. Next to Lady Amelia sat Martina Navratilova:

** gettyimages gallery **

Flora Vesterberg attended day 5 of Wimbledon at Centre Court.

A joyful afternoon @wimbledon. My friend @hanakomaeda designed this ‘Championship Dress’ for @adeam. We met in Tokyo this spring and I love her work. #London #Wimbledon #Adeam
6h​

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuZuTHZoRPl/

Lord Frederick Windsor attended day seven today, July 9:

** Pic **

Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Michael were seated very close to each other and Dame Anna Wintour in the background.

Wimbledon Royal Box has been, and continues to be, a melting pot of interesting people. In particular, I love to see members of different royal families interacting and enjoying the tennis together.

Wimbledon Royal Box has been, and continues to be, a melting pot of interesting people. In particular, I love to see members of different royal families interacting and enjoying the tennis together.

It is, indeed. Where else might you see The Duchess of Gloucester, Prince Frederick of Denmark, Sir Trevor Phillips and Anna Wintour all sat in close proximity.

She could really use a hat and also the very pale man next to her but I guess you don’t want to obscure the view

I was wondering if we'd see the Lady Sarah this year!

Lovely to see the Queen supporting the tournament. I believe Prince Albert of Monaco, who is there most years, is expected to attend.

Albert of Monaco is there as is Peter Phillips with his girlfriend.

Good to see Her Majesty in attendance.

Albert of Monaco is there as is Peter Phillips with his girlfriend.

Good to see Her Majesty in attendance.

Melanie de Massey is with Albert, I wonder why Charlene nevers attends as I've always thought she liked tennis.

Melanie de Massey is with Albert, I wonder why Charlene nevers attends as I've always thought she liked tennis.

Melanie is the President of the Monegasque Tennis Federation and took over from her late mother ,Baroness Elisabeth-Ann de Massy.

Melanie is the President of the Monegasque Tennis Federation and took over from her late mother ,Baroness Elisabeth-Ann de Massy.

Yes I knew that but PC has always come across as a tennis fan too so I'm just a bit surprised she hasn't been to Wimbledon before.

Apparently Queen Camilla was once a ballgirl at Queen's Club.

Her sister is with her in the Royal Box.

Yes I knew that but PC has always come across as a tennis fan too so I'm just a bit surprised she hasn't been to Wimbledon before.

I don't recall ever seeing Charlene at Wimbledon in the past only at Monte Carlo.
Perhaps the Princess is on holidays with the twins?

I don't recall ever seeing Charlene at Wimbledon in the past only at Monte Carlo.

No, I seem to remember Caroline and Stephanie attending with Grace, but not Charlene.

Yes that's what I'm saying, she can get quite excited at the Monte Carlo masters, she seems to enjoy tennis, so I thought she might have attended Wimbledon with Albert since they got married.

Back
Top Bottom