Royals at the World Economic Forum in Davos 2020, 2022 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
The connection between physical activity and mental health is the issue Prince Daniel is focusing at his first visit to the Economic Forum.
- It is incredibly exciting and stimulating to be here. No matter what you are interested in, there are world leaders here to meet and learn from, he tells Di after just attending a global health seminar focused on mental health.
It is an area of ​​great interest to the prince.
- Mental ill-health has increased dramatically, which is a doubling of ten years. At the same time, we have become much less physically active, he says, exemplifying a study that shows that 13-year-old boys have reduced their activity by an average of 4,000 steps per day.
- The link between physical activity and mental health we should lift more, it must be more clear, he says.
The Crown Princess couple is the initiator of the organization Generation Pep, and there is strong support from the business community, he says.
In order to reverse development, physical activity should become a natural part of life, not least for young people.
- If you are physically active at an early age, you take that with you your whole life, he says.
The Prince also praised Greta Thunberg's work.
- The climate issue is incredibly important and central here. Greta is such an impressive person. What she has managed to achieve in such a short time when it comes to raising awareness about the environmental issue is completely unique, says Prince Daniel, who also meets Greta in Davos.
- We should be grateful that we have Greta.
Prins Daniel vill sätta hälsan i fokus i Davos

At the great Swedish lunch with Prince Daniel in Davos

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales has arrived in Switzerland and travelled from St Gallen to Davos in a fully electric Jaguar I-Pace:

** Pic **

Did the prince and Greta Thunberg actually speak off camera too or was it just a photo opportunity?

Gorgeous view that the Swedish Lunch Panel discussion at the Schatzalp Hotel, Daniel at the front row.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EO5WykrX0AAWHv7.jpg
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4a238f47428ed6b240380b7b74196d1f&oe=5ED00FEA
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...3&ig_cache_key=MjIyNjk0NDgzMjAzODEwMTEyOA==.2

Court Instagram, Daniel met Sanna Marin, the prime minister of Finland.
At this year's conference, Prince Daniel attends a number of program points on entrepreneurship and mental health.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7opE1ZgcjY/

Last edited:
Her 'good friend' Daniel? Who is making that claim? I never heard of any relationship to speak of between Tessy and Daniel. How often did they even meet?

They probably met at Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding. The swedish press hasn't written about any private visits of Victoria and Daniel to Luxembourg.

Her 'good friend' Daniel? Who is making that claim? I never heard of any relationship to speak of between Tessy and Daniel. How often did they even meet?

She is in her post;)
"This year was especially fun as i got to catch up with good friends such as Daniel whom i have not seen for a while."

Fun thread! Always nice to see the royals in Davos. Maxima is a regular. I see she attended with her advisor who was in the video of her released not long ago.

Nice to see Daniel attending by himself.

Always impressed how the men are wearing just suits when it must be freezing out there. Daniel makes it look like he’s somewhere warm and pleasant.

What is Tessy wearing? I didn’t know she and Daniel were close friends.

She is in her post;)
"This year was especially fun as i got to catch up with good friends such as Daniel whom i have not seen for a while."

She loves to name drop now she's no longer in the 'club', bless her cotton socks ;)

So I guess I can assume that Tessy and Daniel are good friends on the strength of the fact that they both attended her ex-brother-in-law's wedding. That would be my definition of a chance meeting.

Thank you for posting pictures of Prince Charles and the young Greta.

Charles speech was impressive and passionate. He researches the detail and is committed to conserving habitats.
He knows what he is talking about. I'm glad he represents us when our political leaders often have their heads
in the sand.

Last edited:
Queen Máxima attended a working lunch of the Washington Post and Foreign Policy today, January 23:

** anp gallery **

Prince Albert also met with Greta Thunberg to talk about the climate crisis:

** Pic **

Hereditary Prince Alois attended the 51st annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, today, May 23:

** tt.se gallery **

Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani addressed a plenary session today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And Princess Haifa Mohammed Al Saud, Vice Minister of Strategy and Investment at Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Tourism, participated in a panel session:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Princess Haifa Mohammed Al Saud, Vice Minister of Strategy and Investment at Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Tourism, attended a panel session on day three today, May 25:

** Pic **

And Queen Máxima also today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Queen Maxima has also given an interview to CNBC about financial inclusion and it‘s current importance:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom