Royals at the UEFA EURO Cup , June-July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
William, Catherine and George are at Wembley for the game.

Looking fabulous, I might add! George was just too cute singing the national anthem and maybe it was just the lighting but his hair seems to have darkened a bit since the last time we saw him.

Great to see parents and eldest son here today at Wembley sporting patriotic colors. Likely the early matches that they'd taken George and on occasion Charlotte to previously have prepared him.

Looking fabulous, I might add! George was just too cute singing the national anthem and maybe it was just the lighting but his hair seems to have darkened a bit since the last time we saw him.

Saw some old footage of Charlotte the other night and her hair does seme to lighten a lot in summer. I thought she was quite dark...

She may like it. And he may have preferred her company there rather than being the only one taken.

For heavens sake....there's absolutely nothing wrong with any child, but especially the future king, spending some individual one on one time with his parents at an activity we know he loves. We've seen Kate take Charlotte to the ballet rehearsal by herself and I'm positive there will be plenty of events throughout the years where we see only one of the three Cambridge children. It's really okay that they brought only George to this particular event.

George is a cutie but he looks so bored. Lol. He wasn’t even excited when Sterling scored.

Perhaps this was a special treat for George?

Charlotte has gone to football matches before and been seen playing it with her brother and cousins so it's not like William and Kate enforce a strict "boys/girls only" for certain hobbies.

There are any number of reasons that it was just George tonight.

Perhaps this was a special treat for George?

Charlotte has gone to football matches before and been seen playing it with her brother and cousins so it's not like William and Kate enforce a strict "boys/girls only" for certain hobbies.

There are any number of reasons that it was just George tonight.

cant be much of a treat for him if he was bored looking at it. And Possibly Charlotte has something else on....

cant be much of a treat for him if he was bored looking at it. And Possibly Charlotte has something else on....

Who knows? I haven't been paying attention (game on but doing other things) and I was going by the photos among other things that show him cheering on Aston Villa where he was clearly enjoying himself.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ge-first-football-match-what-really-happened/

Maybe he's just not feeling it tonight. But I don't think this was some big gender based snub to Charlotte.

Who knows? I haven't been paying attention (game on but doing other things) and I was going by the photos among other things that show him cheering on Aston Villa where he was clearly enjoying himself.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ge-first-football-match-what-really-happened/

Maybe he's just not feeling it tonight. But I don't think this was some big gender based snub to Charlotte.

Agreed. Everyone is making way, way too much of the fact that Charlotte wasn't there. There's a million and one different reasons that may have kept her from being there and all of them are okay but I'd bet my last penny that it has nothing to do with the "girls don't play football" line. Frankly, I think it probably has more to do with introducing George to certain aspects of his future life. While the Aston Villa match was clearly a fabulous time, it seems that was attended in a private capacity and simply as a family having spending a fun afternoon out. This was a big match between England and Germany, an official appearance complete with formal attire, and a good time for a lesson in supporting one's team while still being polite and diplomatic in international relations all under the umbrella of still being a football match which we know George enjoys. Honestly, to me it seems like a pretty smart way of easing him into the future role.

No I thought that he liked footie, but it seems as if according ot another poster he looked bored tongiht. Of course its not a snub to Charlotte. The kid probably enjoys other things

No I thought that he liked footie, but it seems as if according ot another poster he looked bored tongiht. Of course its not a snub to Charlotte. The kid probably enjoys other things

There are clips of him. I don’t think it’s a big deal. More funny to see his utter non reaction to the goal while William was losing his mind. Lol

George seems to have brought us luck - he'll have to come to every international match from now on! Shame that the 8pm KO on Saturday will probably be a bit too late for him.

Perhaps he'll bring luck while sleeping as well?

I'm not updated. Who will England be facing Saturday?

When I saw these pics of Prince George with his parents, my first thought was, "Thank you for your services Harry. You will no longer be needed."

Without Harry they wouldn’t have won. ;)

I mean, appearances can be deceiving but it sure looks to me like he enjoyed it.

And it's a lot for a little kid. I'm sure he knew everyone was staring at him. That has to be strange. There are professional entertainers that have flubbed singing national anthems or have had panic attacks in public.

I think William is very serious and introspective about preparing George for his future role, and I'm sure there was serious thought about bringing George or his siblings, and William and Kate did what they thought was best. And George was well-behaved and looked great. I'm sure he won't stop talking about the game for the next week with his family and friends.

And it's a lot for a little kid. I'm sure he knew everyone was staring at him. That has to be strange. There are professional entertainers that have flubbed singing national anthems or have had panic attacks in public.

I think William is very serious and introspective about preparing George for his future role, and I'm sure there was serious thought about bringing George or his siblings, and William and Kate did what they thought was best. And George was well-behaved and looked great. I'm sure he won't stop talking about the game for the next week with his family and friends.

Did he actually sing the anthem? In the photo, it looked like he was looking somewhere else while William and Kate were effusively singing God Save The Queen.

SO TRUE! And now its coming home, wait for it!

That's what we always say at this point! :D
But I'm glad England won tonight, I frankly didn't expect it.

There are actually quite a few photos now where it seemed George was definitely enjoying it but it probably was overwhelming as well. Not least because it's 45,000 people in the stadium.

And there's absolutely no missing the fact that William enjoys this particular job.

Back
Top Bottom