Royals at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was definitely on sunday, i saw that on the official website of the games!

Alexander and Máxima watching the poor show of the women speedskaters:
PPE Agency
ghost night554 said:
Wasn't the 3000m on Sunday that's weird that it lists it as today.
The captions are wrong.
It wasn't the 3000m, but the 500m race. They showed WA and Maxima in the audience.
They saw Lee Sang-Hwa from South Corea winning the race right before Jenny Wolf from Germany and Wang Beixing from China.

What is the protocol regarding approaching a royal when they are out in the general public like Prince Haakon was the other day?
Side note... I think he is sooo gorgeous:wub:

Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia have holiday next week. Princess Alexia isn't jet school age. :) And Princess Amalia is with permission free of school this week. :)
Thank you very much Fanavmaxima.

Will one of the Swedish Royals travel to Canada?

Yes three of them will travel to Canada. The king, queen and prince Carl-Philip will arrive in a couple of days.

The captions are wrong.
It wasn't the 3000m, but the 500m race. They showed WA and Maxima in the audience.
They saw Lee Sang-Hwa from South Corea winning the race right before Jenny Wolf from Germany and Wang Beixing from China.
Ah I knew I wasn't going crazy, thank you. And thank you to everyone else for the photos.

Quick photo update before I go to bed.
These have yet to be posted
Saturday February 13, 2010. Princess Anne of England attends the short-track event where there were few English in competition, held at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver. Princess Anne was extremely animated, cheering and clapping for the Olympians.
http://i46.tinypic.com/e0k706.jpg

Feb/17/2010- Prince Frederik and Princess Mary of Denmark attend an hockey game during the 2010 Winter Olympics, Vancouver
http://i46.tinypic.com/34r6gwl.jpg

Vancouver is the place to be for royalty lovers! I have seen Princess Anne, and the CP's of Denmark and the Netherlands. And just a glimpse of Haakon (about thirty feet away). The weather has been gorgeous, so many people are out strolling and unaware of the royalty in our midst!

Vancouver is the place to be for royalty lovers! I have seen Princess Anne, and the CP's of Denmark and the Netherlands. And just a glimpse of Haakon (about thirty feet away). The weather has been gorgeous, so many people are out strolling and unaware of the royalty in our midst!
I must be one of the "caught unawares"! ;) I am absolutely oblivious and am too shy to stare at people. :p Where did you spot them Bosana?

Polish commentators also interested in royalty, during the biathlon competition they are talking about the leaving the Norwegian Prince Harald :)ohmy:). This course is a mistake, but the gentlemen are so funny that forgive them. I also informed my family that Harald is the name of King, CP's name is Haakon.

Yikes! That's more than I care to see! I don't find him all that attractive.....

Thank you so much for the video link, dazzling! I love seeing Frederik in "live action"! I really want to learn Danish just to understand what is being said :)

At any rate, it must be awesome for the Danish team to get that kind of support from their Crown Prince! I'm wishing them a few good results!

Tonight Prince Albert of Monaco handed out the medals at the Men's Super G medal ceremony, saw him on television.

Tonight Prince Albert of Monaco handed out the medals at the Men's Super G medal ceremony, saw him on television.

IOC member Prince Albert of Monaco is seen during the medal ceremony
for the Alpine skiing Men's Super-G event of the Vancouver 2010 Winter
Olympics at Whistler Medal Plaza venue on February 19, 2010 in Whistler.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Her_Majesty, thanks for posting that gallery with pics of Prince Albert
and Charlene Wittstock, very nice pics!

great to hear! hope someone posts vid of Prince Albert at the medal ceremony. Which countries did he present medals to? CTV didn't air any of it tonight.

The British won their first gold in 30 years last night. :flowers::ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the pictures, the video of Frederik is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom