D-Day remembrance 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
The next international event will be the D- Day remembrance services in both France and the UK where Royalty of the UK,NL,Belgium is expected later this week.

Is the US president going to this too? Seems like I read he was attending an event after the State event in the U.K.

LaRae

Is the US president going to this too? Seems like I read he was attending an event after the State event in the U.K.

LaRae

He's going to an event in Portsmouth with HM, but he's also going to France potentially to attend the services at Bayeux but he'll also be present when President Macron gives Legion d'honneur, to five US veterans aged between 94 and 100.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall are going to France on Thursday for a service of remembrance at the Bayeux Cathedral.

Last edited:
The next international event will be the D- Day remembrance services in both France and the UK where Royalty of the UK,NL,Belgium is expected later this week.

Do you know who will represent the UK ? The Duke of Cambridge attended the World War I celebration in Belgium, but I wonder if the Prince of Wales will attend this time.

For the Netherlands and Belgium, I assume the King and the Queen themselves will attend, won't they ?

Do you know who will represent the UK ? The Duke of Cambridge attended the World War I celebration in Belgium, but I wonder if the Prince of Wales will attend this time.

For the Netherlands and Belgium, I assume the King and the Queen themselves will attend, won't they ?

On wednesday,tomorrow,president Trump with HM Queen Elisabeth and the Prince of Wales will attend the remembrance at Portsmouth

President Trump will also attend the official remembrance at Juno Beach,Normandy as will TM Kings Willem Alexander and Filip of NL and Belgium respectively accompanied by Queen Mathilde of Belgium and Queen Máxima of The Netherlands.The Grand Duke Henri and Granduchess Maria Theresa of Luxembourg will also be in attendance as will German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emanuel Macron.HRH The Prince of Wales represents his mother.

Last edited:
The Queen's going to the events in Portsmouth. Prince Charles is going to the events in Normandy.

Back
Top Bottom