Sheikha Mozah, Wife of the Emir, News and Events 1: 2003 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afef Jnifen is ana Italo-Tunisian Top Model and TV host,her father was a Tinisian minister,look like she is a friend with Mozah.
thanks for the photo giov.

:previous:Th Emir of Qatar and his wife attended the official opening of an Italian liquefied natural gas import terminal, in Venice, on Monday, Oct 19.
They also attended the wonderful exclusive party in the evening!
I guess that they stopped in Rome on their way back home for a private visit as I haven't found any news about public events in Rome!

these are unsual pics of Sheikha Mozah,thanks for sharing giov.
I notice that her daughter Hind is with her too.

Sheikha Mozah with Afef Jnifen in Rome, 20/10/2009.
Olycom
... [snipped]
Thanks for photos! Sheikha Mozah looked quite stylish. Sheikha Hind (the lady on the right side?) is such a stunning beauty.

UNESCO's New Director-General Proud of H.H Sheikh Mozah
Doha, October 31 (QNA) - Irina Bokova, the new Director-General of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), has said that she is proud of exceptional role played internationally by H.H. Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned, UNESCO Special Envoy for Basic and Higher Education, in the field of education and science.

I didn't found any photo of the dinner of yesterday, I am very curious to see what wore sheikha moza and also what wore french frist lady who was there also

finally I found some photos of the dinner
sheikha moza yesterday during the dinner
Photos - Carla Bruni seule et resplendissante face Ã* une autre reine d'élégance... Unies dans un même combat !
with french first lady
Photos Carla Bruni - Carla Bruni seule et resplendissante face Ã* une autre reine d'élégance... Unies dans un même combat !
during her speech
Photos - Carla Bruni seule et resplendissante face Ã* une autre reine d'élégance... Unies dans un même combat !

I found sheikha moza amazing in her simplicity

Last edited by a moderator:
I found her more attractive than Carla .

nothing to say,I love her with Abaya just Magestic,however I would like her to stop the work on her face she start to looks like Carla:ermm:

People of the decade: Sheikha Mozah of Qatar

Sheikha Mozah of Qatar has joined a small group of wives of Arab leaders who use their public profiles to improve the lives of women across the region. Hamida Ghafour looks at the rise of Islamic feminism and the changes that have taken place over the past 10 years... - Article

She is trying so much for development of education,development of conditions of women in her country...she will always remain an inspiration.God Bless Her

Top global award for Sheikha Mozah
The world’s leading Social Entrepreneurship Initiative, Ashoka Arab World, has selected H H Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned,
as the recipient of its “Social Innovator of the Year Award” for her contributions to the greater Arab region...
Article

Sheikha Mozah will be visiting the UK from an invitation from the Queen on April 6-9,2010

Thread

Source

...Virginia Commonwealth University -- May 22. Speaker: Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned, chairwoman of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development...

so was she a commoner who married the king? or was she a "royal cousin" and an arranged match? how many wives does the king have anyway?

their Marriage was arranged Sheikha Mozah come from important and wealthy family in Qatar.

so have qatar emirs never married commoners, like say, jordanian royals, or some dubai royals?

i have no idea about that cd 1 we should ask someone from Qatar maybe he will have the answer.

so have qatar emirs never married commoners, like say, jordanian royals, or some dubai royals?

Yes they have, one of the emors were married to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rasheds sister, Sheikha Maryam.

@ Dazzling - it's great to see S. Mozah doing global events. She is doing a wonderful job being the face of her home county, and she's a local not foreigner.

@ Mademoisella Lilo - I'm confused...either your royal or not? So I would assume the answer to cd_1 question is, "Yes" S. Mozah is a commoner. Unless, you consider wealthy and important royal?

I don't necessary believe that since she is not royal it takes anything away from her. Or if she was it would add more value. It's great to hear that S. Hamad and his son is married "commoners".
their Marriage was arranged Sheikha Mozah come from important and wealthy family in Qatar.

PhillyGurl the story i heard about Mozah marriage is that her father is a sheikh of a Powerful Tribe in Qatar her marriage to sheikh Hamad was arranged by her father and Hamad father in order Sheikha Mozah's tribe joing the rule of the father of her husband.
i might be wrong if you know other story plz share:)

PhillyGurl the story i heard about Mozah marriage is that her father is a sheikh of a Powerful Tribe in Qatar her marriage to sheikh Hamad was arranged by her father and Hamad father in order Sheikha Mozah's tribe joing the rule of the father of her husband.
i might be wrong if you know other story plz share:)

Sheikha Mozahs family was asked to leave Qatar for a dispute of her father and the Emir. They left for Kuwait and thats where she got her education and lived before marrying the Emir.
Im not sure if she married the Emir and her family were allowed back or they went back before she married the Emir.

ok Dazzling thanks,then it's true her father is a Sheikh of an important tribe in Qatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom