Sheikha Mozah, Wife of the Emir, News and Events 1: 2003 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna,
Thanks for the information!
Given the fact that Sheikha Mozah is very visible, one may think that she is the first wife. I just wonder how the son of the second wife became Crown Prince.

A few have said that his eldest son from his first wife did not want to rule, was a strict muslim and others said he was not mentaly fit.

According to Wikipedia:

his older brother Sheikh Jasim bin Hamad Al-Thani renounced his rights in his favour

The word in Qatar about this was that Sheikh Jassim did not accept his motehr going in public and was against women to have high positions. Tamim is more of someone Sheikha Mozah could control.

Thanks for information! :flowers: It is rather an interesting situation.

dazzling is right. Sheikh Jassim did not approve of woman in the media, his wife is not seen. Whereas Tamim doesn't mind, his wife is seen. Sheikha Mozah wanted Tamim.

She is not divorced to the emir, rather seen as the favorite. Has seven children with him.

well ladies this is a rich/intersting informations,I didn't know before about Jassim view on his mom public role.
can you you plz post a pictues of Sheikha mozha kids?:flowers:

dazzling is right. Sheikh Jassim did not approve of woman in the media, his wife is not seen. Whereas Tamim doesn't mind, his wife is seen. Sheikha Mozah wanted Tamim.

Wow.

So when Jassim takes over, there will be some changes in Qatar in regards to women's roles.

I do not think that women in Qatar enjoy any special freedoms. I am sure that Sheikha Mozah will continue to undertake various engagements as she does now.

shrifia - I think there's a specific topic for it?
Sonjapearl - Jassim is not taking over, he was crown princes from 1999 to 2003. His brother Tamim is now crown prince.

I think that Sheikha Mozah is doing a fantastic work but sometimes her dresses are so shine.
:angel:

She is not divorced to the emir, rather seen as the favorite. Has seven children with him.

Is Sheikh Jassim son of Sheikha Mozah?

if we believe Wikipedia, yes, Jassim is Mozah's son,
Sheikha's children:
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, the current heir apparent.
Jassim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
Joaan bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
Khalifa bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
Hind bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani

well ladies(Dazzling and Tuba)thanks alot for you're help:flowers:
and please keep posting these intersting news and information:flowers:

HH Sheikha Mozah Nasser al-Misnad being briefed by the personnel in charge of the National Orchid Garden in Singapore.

Picture

Sheikha Mozah's red dress adorned with black lace and grey ensemble were well-chosen. I am not sure about the pink ensemble because powdery pastel colours do not particularly flatter her. It would be fair to say that most of her outfits are perfectly-fitted. Additionally, Sheikha Mozah has got amazing collection of pearls. However, she wears a way too much make-up.

Thank you for the additional pictures. I didnt get to see any of the dinner or gala in Malaysia. Did her daughter attened the dinner? any pictures? I'd like to know who the red dress was done by, it was quite pretty.

the red dress is gorgeous on Sheikha Mozha,thanks alot for the photos Adamari.

Sheikh Mozah has made the Vanity Fairs best dressed list so I have moved all posts discussing that to this thread
Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List
here

Thanks
Dazzling

Sleek couture
You don’t get much more glamorous than two of his most beautiful clients (photographs of whom wearing his dresses flash around the world): Queen Rania of Jordan and Sheikha Mozah of Qatar. Queen Rania wore a shaded beige and white gown with jewelled cuffs to award the prizes at the Ahel al-Himmeh ceremony in Amman last month, while Sheika Mozah wore one of his elegant dresses – a slender white gown with a shaded black waistline, jewelled belt and black turban – during the state visit of the Emir of Qatar to Paris in late June...

I dont know if this was posted before but Wikipedia declared that Sheikha Mozah was born in 1959. No official date of birth but the year is 1959. She married the Emir when she was 18 years old and had her first son when she was 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Afef Jnifen ???

Hand looks at the photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom