Sheikha Mozah, Wife of the Emir, News and Events 1: 2003 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news!

It might boost her profile a little over here as well, she's still relatively unknown.

Sheikha Mozah receives top UK award
Web posted at: 10/16/2007

London • Chatham House hoped yesterday that the coveted Chatham House Prize awarded to H H Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned, wife of H H the Emir, would encourage more women in the Arab world to emulate her and come forward and play an active part in bringing the West and the Islamic world closer to each other - article & pictures

Mozah accepts Chatham Prize on behalf of ‘all Qataris’
Published: Wednesday, 17 October, 2007

LONDON: HH Sheikha Mozah Nasser al-Misnad, wife of HH the Emir, considers the Chatham House Prize 2007 awarded to her by the British Royal Institute for International Affairs on Monday as a token of appreciation and recognition to education world-wide, especially in the Arab world - article

Education no longer a choice, it is a must: Sheikha Mozah
Web posted at: 10/17/2007 2:52:17
Source ::: QNA

london • H H Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned, the Board Chairperson of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF), considered the Chatham House Prize 2007 yesterday as a token of appreciation and recognition to education world-wide, especially in the Arab world. The Prize was awarded to Sheikha Mozah by the British Royal Institute for International Affairs - article

Last edited:
Sheikha Mozah in Baku - article & picture
Mozah meets Azeri leader - article & picture

Sheikha Mozah tours Aliyev Foundation
Web posted at: 11/2/2007 7:35:3
Source ::: QNA

Baku • H H Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned met with Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev, Azerbaijan’s First Lady and Chairperson of Heydar Aliyev Foundation Mahraban Aliyeva and her daughter Layla.
Talks during the meeting dealt with matters of mutual concern. Heydar Aliyev Foundation is interested in development and progress in scientific, educational, health, social and other fields both in the country and abroad - article & picture

Face challenges of our time, Sheikha Mozah tells youth - article

SHEIKHA MOZAH HONOURED - article & picture

Last edited by a moderator:
i was so happy about all her prises!!! i always think she is very great may be still many people do not know about her! i like her dresses and she always wear head covers like true muslim. and do not try too look western! it is best and she is like us for real!!! she is so pretty too and still with head covers look so modern! all other king wifes have to look from her!
i didnt hear about that marhaban before. is she nice? she look pretty and young.

Hair covering is not required in Islam, so I'm not sure why you say that makes her a "true" Muslim, as if women who don't do so are less of a Muslim. That's fairly insensitive to the vast majority of Muslim women. She is a very attractive woman.

Such a beauty !!!

HRH Sheikha Mozah is absolutely stunning. :wub:It is great that she takes an active part in bridging certain gaps between West and East as well as doing her best in addressing social issues.

Mozah, imo was much more attractive before she had all the plastic surgery. She looks very artificial now.

Last edited:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1399/746208589_2774719031.jpg?v=0

Amir Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar (center) arrives to the Clinton Global Initiative meetings, Thursday, Sept. 15, 2005, in New York. The meetings, which run September 15 through 17, is an initiative led by Clinton to address poverty, climate change and other worldwide issues and will draw political leaders and activists from all over the world.

Al Bina , Sheikha Mozah is not Her Royal Highness. She is Her Highness. Qatar is not a kingdom.;)

The wife of the emir of Qatar, Sheikha Mozah (R), speaks as a member of the high level group of the Alliance of Civilizations during the opening ceremony in Madrid, 15 January 2008. World leaders and prominent personalities launched the first Alliance of Civilizations Forum, a new UN forum aimed at averting the "predicted clash of civilizations" in the wake of September 11 and other terror attacks (ANP)
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3

Drummond praised the efforts of HH Sheikha Mozah Nasser al-Misnad for her “guidance and leadership, and her active interest in education and social development, which inspires all of us.”
He added that he was pleased that HH Sheikha Mozah had taken an interest in British schools here, and that he believes that “her engagement is key to the continued momentum for progress across the education spectrum.”
Gulf Times – Qatar’s top-selling English daily newspaper - Qatar

Ok. Can anyone tell me what happen with her left eye? Too much plastic surgerys, ill or what?

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware Sheikha Mozah doesn't suffer from any health problems relating to her eyes.

While President Henry Bienen talked about the opportunities that Northwestern’s branch campus in Qatar will bring students, Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser al-Missned nodded politely. Soon after, the wife of Qatar’s head of state turned to nearby student journalists and asked them what they thought about the prevailing “negative narratives” and stereotypes that are broadcast in the Middle East and the West.
Get to know the Qatar royalty who’s visiting campus » North by Northwestern

Get to know the Qatar royalty who’s visiting campus

“How can we in a way create a sort of confidence that could really prevent these type of feelings?” she asked. “Because once they are there, they become feelings of hate on both sides.”
... - Article & Picture

Posts speculating about the nature of relationships between specific members of the Ruling Family have been and will be removed.

Warren
ORH moderator

Qatari Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani and his wife arrive for a diner at the Petit Palais, after attending Paris' Union for the Mediterranean founding summit, on July 13, 2008 in Paris. AFP PHOTO / Gerard Cerles (Photo credit should read GERARD CERLES/AFP/Getty Images)

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2916/81922889hs8.jpg

Getty

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/552/9777920zq3.jpg

Belga

Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned applauds during a naming ceremony for the world's largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier at a Samsung Heavy Industries dock in Geoje, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, 11 July 2008. Qatar is the owner of the LNG ship, which was dubbed 'Mozah.' EPA/STR

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9808/downloadpicturepreviewzy9.jpg

ANP

Last edited:
i don't like the way she dress neither her plastic look,but i have to admit she is very hard working and good first lady for her country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom