Sheikh Hamad and Sheikha Mozah Current Events 1: January 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely video of Sheikha Mozah which shows a few of her visits to schools in very poor areas (in English language!):
Educate A Child: Sheikha Moza Meets the Children - YouTube

The scenes with the long black and red robe are from her recent visit to Gaza, in 0:27 you can see how she points at herself and tells a young pupil "Me,Mozah" and in another sequence you see how she congratulates a young boy on his creativity. I believe in 1:19 we can see a glimpse of her youngest son, Sheikh Khalifa, but I am not sure, maybe it is a volunteer who support the charity to bring better education to these kids. Sheikha Mozah looks nice with natural make-up and Safari-style & she has a very friendly way to engage with children.
She speaks a little bit to the small children and talks about the charity work and the importance of education. One thing struck me as true- she said "No matter how much we do, it will never be enough" or she also talks about how she was shocked by seeing the extreme poverty in Bangladesh ("you can barely call it a class room"). Even though she has probably read a lot of books and knows many facts about poverty, I believe she was quite startled to see it with her own eyes.

Last edited:
Marking a milestone in digital library project
HH Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, chairperson of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF), yesterday visited the British Library in London in connection with an ongoing project to digitise more than 500,000 pages of historical material relating to the Gulf region.

Sheikha Mozah visits Morocco
Sheikha Moza visits Silatech partner ANApec in Morocco
HH Sheikha Moza bint Nasser has visited Morocco’s National Agency for the Promotion of Employment and Skills (ANApec) in Rabat.
HH Sheikha Moza is the Chair of the Board of Trustees of Silatech, a Doha-based social initiative whose mission is to promote youth employment and entrepreneurship opportunities throughout the Arab world.
Silatech’s Board of Trustees held its annual meeting in Rabat on Sunday, reviewing the organisation’s progress and signing a number of new agreements with Moroccan partners in the fields of microenterprise, employability and life skills training, and investment in small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).

Partnership deals with Morocco bodies
Silatech, a regional social initiative that works to improve employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for young Arabs, has signed a number of partnership agreements with Moroccan organisations in the fields of microfinance, vocational and life skills training, career guidance, and investment in small- and medium-sized enterprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom