HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Read on wikipedia web site That Sheikh Tamim can speak German.
There are not any videos about it.

Last edited:
Schools Olympic Program''s Committee Meets Tomorrow

Doha, September 24 (QNA) - The Organising Committee of the fifth Schools Olympic Program (SOP) 2011-2012 will hold a technical meeting with the schools supervisors .
SOP is a pioneer idea that came in response to the prestigious initiative of HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Heir Apparent and President of QOC, in an attempt to link sports activities with others, beside encouraging school students to practice sport as an integral part of their daily life.
The SOP was launched in the academic year 2007-2008 under theme of "Sport For Health".

QNA | Sports | Schools Olympic Program''s Committee Meets Tomorrow

Doha agency grow gets ‘Best of Nation’ design award

Doha-based brand communications agency grow has won the ‘Best of Nation’ award for Qatar from Wolda, the Worldwide Logo Design Annual 2010, for its design of the Education Centre logo at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA).
said Anthony Ryman, Managing Director of grow commented “This award is created in Qatar and for Qatar and we dedicate it to HE Sheikha Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani for her exemplary vision and commitment to supporting culture and promoting Qatari intellectual capital through the arts,”

Read : Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - Qatar

Last edited:
MIA Park to open on December 16

Doha: The Museum of Islamic Art Park will open on December 16, 2011, Qatar Museums Authority announced yesterday.
The park will host grounds for year-round activities including film screenings, sports events, storytelling programmes and art workshops.

It will be a dynamic place of learning and exploration for children, families and art enthusiasts, with cultural, educational and recreational activities designed to attract one and all,” said QMA Chairperson H E Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. She added that the work by Richard Serra will serve as a beacon for the arts in Qatar.

Education Minister: Wise Leadership Keen on Enhancing Teachers Status

Doha, September 27 (QNA) - HE Minister of Education and Higher Education and Secretary General of the Supreme Education Council Saad bin Ibrahim Al Mahmoud, has praised the substantial support being provided by the State of Qatar under the wise leadership of HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, and HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, for education and teachers as well as all employees at the education sector by adopting the Rules of Human Resources for Independent Schools.

QNA | Miscellaneous | Education Minister: Wise Leadership Keen on Enhancing Teachers Status

Qatar Arabian Trophy winner
spacer.gif

HE Sheikh Joaan bin Hamad al-Thani receiving the Qatar Arabian Trophy from France Galop director-general Hubert Monzat as Racing and Equestrian Club chairman in Paris yesterday .

Last edited:
HH the Deputy Emir Receives Message from Omani Deputy PM for Cabinet Affairs

Doha, October 02 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani has received a written message from Deputy Prime Minister for Cabinet Affairs of the Sultanate of Oman Sayyid Fahd bin Mahmoud Al Said, pertaining to fraternal relations between the two countries and issues of common concern. The message was handed over by Secretary-General of the Omani Council of Ministers Sheikh Al Fadhl bin Mohammed bin Ahmed al Harthy when HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent met him at his Emiri Diwan office on Sunday morning.

HH Deputy Emir to Chair Committee for Qatar's Bid to Host 2020 Olympic Games

Doha, October 02 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, who is also Chairman of the Qatar Olympic Committee, issued today the decision No. (1) of 2011 on the appointment of the chairman and members of the committee in charge of preparing a bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games. The decision stipulated that the Chairman of the Qatar Olympic Committee will be the chairman of the committee that will prepare Qatar''s file to host the 2020 Olympic Games. It also appointed HE Sheikha Mayassa bint Hamad Al-Thani as vice chairman, HE Sheikh Saoud bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani as vice chairman, and Noora Ali Al-Manai as chief executive of the file. The decision is effective from the date of its issue. His Highness announced on 26 August the official launch of the Doha bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games and games of persons with special needs.

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAEn/Local_News/Politics2/Pages/HHDeputyEmirtoChairCommitteeforQatar%27%27sBidtoHost2020OlympicGames.aspx

Last edited:
Arab Games Exhibition Opens in Katara on Wednesday

Doha, October 03 (QNA) - Qatar Museums Authority (QMA) is organizing the Arab Games Exhibition, which will open to the public from October 5th – December 23rd, 2011, at the QMA Gallery in Katara.
Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa Bint Hamad Al Thani, Chairperson of Qatar Museums Authority stated: "The Qatar Museums Authority, with its responsibility to collect, restore, exhibit and educate, also recognizes its role in preserving the sports history and heritage of the Arab world."
It is worth to mention that Qatar Museums Authority was established in 2005 by His Highness the Emir, Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani to combine the resources of all museums in the State of Qatar.
Under the leadership of its Chairperson H.E. Sheikha Al Mayassa, QMA is transforming the State of Qatar into a cultural hub of the Middle East.

QNA | News | Arab Games Exhibition Opens in Katara on Wednesday

Last edited:
HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Receives Libyan Tribal Delegation

Doha, October 06 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir And Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani received at the the Emiri Diwan premises here on Thursday a delegation representing the Zentan tribes in Libya who called on HH the Deputy Emir And Heir Apparent on the occasion of their current visit to Doha.

The delegation expressed their profound thanks and appreciation to HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani and the people of Qatar for their efforts towards the Libyan people in their plight stressig meantime the importance of unity of ranks of the Libyan people and their cohesion in the coming stage to achieve the goals of the revolution for establishing the society of justice and Democracy.

Then HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent hosted a luncheon banquet in honour of the Libyan delegation who arrived in Doha earlier Wednesday.
:flowers:
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Zentan_Tamim134a7061020.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Zentan_Tamim134aa706102.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Zentan_Tamim1347061a020.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Zentan_Tamim134706102z0.jpg

Last edited:
My country’s Bird’ project launched at Katara Village

Qatar’s ‘My country’s bird’ project, which aims to provide information on birds to future generations, was launched at an impressive ceremony attended by a host of dignitaries at the Katara Cultural Village yesterday.
Prominent among those who attended the launch was the project’s chief patron H H Sheikha Jawahir bint Hamad bin Suhaim al-Thani , The Heir Apparent 's wife , who earlier this year donated $1mn to establish a fund to conserve endangered birds and bio-diversity. The fund also aims to promote sustainable use of natural resources through site protection and management across the Middle East. :flowers:

Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - Qatar

Last edited:
Stage set for fifth Schools Olympic Program

DOHA, 04 October 2011 – Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC) jointly with the Supreme Education Council (SEC) and Supreme Council for Family Affairs (SCFA) are preparing to launch the fifth Schools Olympic Program (SOP) 2011-2012 under the theme “Sport and Family” at Al-Sadd Sports Clubs on Thursday.
SOP is a pioneer idea that came in response to the prestigious initiative of HH Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, the Heir Apparent and President of QOC in an attempt to link sports activities with others, beside encouraging school students to practice sport as an integral part of their daily life.
Qatar Olympic Committee-Qatar News

Sheikha Jawaher attends bird project launch

Under the auspices of H H Sheikha Jawaher bint Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani, ‘My Country’s Bird’ initiative is one of the programmes of Qatar Bird Project which gives focus on one bird every year
HH Sheikha Jawaher bint Hamad bin Suhaim al-Thani, wife of HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, with other VIP guests at the launch of the “My Country’s Bird” project at the Opera House at Katara Cultural Village, on Thursday evening. Sheikha Jawaher is the chief patron of the Hima Fund which aims at conservation of birds and their habitats in the Middle East.:flowers:

Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - First Page

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/qatar/168419-my-countrys-bird-project-to-cover-all-schools.html

Last edited:
HH the Heir Apparent Lays Foundation Stone for New Doha Port

Doha, October 10 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani patronized on Monday the laying of foundation stone for the New Doha Port project in Mesaieed.
After some verses from the Holy Qur''an were recited, Chairman of the HE Civil Aviation Authority and head of the project''s steering committee Abdulaziz Mohammad al-Nuaimi delivered a speech in which he said that the event represents laying the foundation stone for one of the biggest projects in the country in the current period which is the New Doha Port. HE al-Nuaimi quoted HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani as saying that comprehensive development is the main objective to achieve progress and prosperity for the citizens.

Then HH the Heir Apparent laid the foundation stone for the New Doha Port project.:flowers:
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(2).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(19).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(20).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(15).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(21).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Tamim_Port214510102011-(4).jpg

QNA | News | HH the Heir Apparent Lays Foundation Stone for New Doha Port

Last edited:
HH the Heir Apparent Meets Nobel Laureate Tawakul Karman

Doha, October 13 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani received at his Emiri Diwan office on Thursday Tawakul Karman, a Yemeni journalist and activist who is the founder and chairwoman of "Women Journalists Without Chains" and Nobel Peace Prize winner.
HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani congratulated Karman on winning the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize, and wished her more success in the future.
For her part, Tawakul Karman expressed thanks and appreciation to HH the Heir Apparent for the hospitality accorded to her, saying that winning the Nobel prize represents a motivation to make more effort and work for peace.

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_HHTamim-Towkal13Oct2011.jpg

Last edited:
HH the Deputy Emir Meets Libyan Officials

Doha, October 16 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani met at his Emiri Diwan office today with the Minister of Justice of the Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) Mohamed Ibrahim Khalifa Alaghi and the Attorney General of the NTC Abdul-Aziz Abdul-Hamid al-Hsadi, who called on HH the Heir Apparent to greet him on the occasion of their visit to the country.
During the meeting, they reviewed cooperation between the two countries, and discussed the latest developments in Libya.

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAEn/Local_News/Politics2/Pages/HHtheDeputyEmirMeetsLibyanOfficials.aspx

HH the Deputy Emir Holds Meetings

Doha, October 16 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani met at his Emiri Diwan office on Sunday with the Vice President of Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) Abdul-Hafeez Goukh.
During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations and latest developments on Libya.

Doha, October 16 (QNA) - - Upon directives of HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani has ordered the formation of a legal committee to review the Law No. 17 of 2002 on the Protection of Society, HE the Attorney General Dr. Ali bin Fetais Al Marri said on Sunday.

Continue QNA | News | HH the Heir Apparent Orders Formation of Committee to Review the Law on the Protection of Society

Last edited by a moderator:
Naval Defence 2012 Expo to be Held at Qatar National Convention Centre next March

Doha, October 19 (QNA) - The Doha International Maritime Defence Exhibition and Conference (DIMDEX 2012), held under the patronage of HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who is also the Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and supported by the Qatar Armed Forces , has announced that DIMDEX 2012 will be staged at the new Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC) from March 26 to 28, 2012.

QNA | Economics | Naval Defence 2012 Expo to be Held at Qatar National Convention Centre next March

Jassim/Mohammad

Hi guys I'm new here. I'm so excited I discovered this forum. Like my username suggests I am in love with the sheikh jassim bin hamad bin khalifa al thani. He is so gorgeous. Mohammad is cute too but my heart belongs to jassim.

I know he was the previous crown prince some say he renounced his rights because he didn't like the way his mother was behaving ( I don't believe it I saw a video of him so happy and kissing her when she came back after winning world cup bid) others say he wanted more responsibility an wanted his father to step down. I also read once he had diabetes. He was always thin and got thinner. I know he married his cousin and has two daughters and 1 son. He is the personal representative to the emir.

My cousin met him in Spain at a soccer match and said he was so down to earth. So if anyone else knows anything else about him or Mohammad (preferrably jassim) please let me know. Btw in that video of him driving was that his wife in the passenger side? My Arabic is horrible actually non existent. I can read arabi but I don't understand it. So please help me out:)

Btw I thought it was time to give these two guys their own thread. They are so handsome especially jassim. They deserve it. Thanks guys.

The woman sitting beside him was Sheikha Jawaher, Sheikh Tamim's wife.

HH Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Meets Abdul Jalil

Doha, October 25 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani conferred at the Doha International Airport Chairman of Libya''s National Trasitional Council (NTC) Mustafa Abdul Jalil who is currently visiting Doha to partake in the conference of the friends committee in support of Libya due to open here tomorrow.

QNA | News | HH Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Meets Abdul Jalil

HH Heir Apparent Meets Turkish FM

Doha, October 25 (QNA) - HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani conferred at Al-Bahr Palace here on Tuesday evening Turkish Foreign Minister Dr.Ahmet Davutoglu and his accompanying delegation on the occasion of their current visit to Qatar. Talks during the meeting dealt with aspects of joint cooperation and means of enhancing them in addition to discussing the latest developments in the region.

HH the Heir Apparent Leaves for Riyadh

Doha, October 25 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani left Doha this evening for Riyadh on a visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he will convey his condolences and heartfelt sympathy on the death of Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the Crown Prince.

QNA | News | HH the Heir Apparent Leaves for Riyadh

Culture Minister Opens Art Expo at Museum of Islamic Art
Doha, October 24 (QNA) - HE the Minister of Culture, Arts and Heritage Dr Hamad bin Abdulaziz Al Kuwari opened today an art exhibition on the latest works by American calligrapher Mohamed Zakaria at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA)

Aisha Al Khater said that she was impressed by the paintings of artist Mohamed Zakariya, which included verses from the Holy Quran. The exhibition, which will run until January 10, has a variety of the works by the artist Zakaria on display at the new showroom on the fourth floor of the Museum. Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa Bint Hamad Al Thani is The Chairperson of Qatar Museums Authority .

QNA | Culture | Culture Minister Opens Art Expo at Museum of Islamic Art

HH the Deputy Emir Opens Conference of Libya Friends Committee

Doha, October 26 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir, Heir Apparent and Deputy Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani inaugurated today the Conference of the Friends Committee in Support of Libya. At the outset of the inaugural session, HH Sheikh Tamim gave a speech in which he welcomed the participants and thanked all the parties that helped the Libyan people to overcome the plight which they passed through, stressing that '' the Libyan people will not forget your role.''

HH the Deputy Emir said we want to explain to everyone and to all the Libyans that the aim was to provide assistance to the Libyan people to enable them live freely and in dignity, adding in Qatar we sensed that all the friends have the same objective and we thank them for that role.

HH the Deputy Emir then gave the floor to Chairman of the Transitional National Council (TNA) of Libya Sheikh Mustafa Abdul Jalil who will chair the meeting, welcoming him in his second homeland Qatar.

QNA | Politics | HH the Deputy Emir Opens Conference of Libya Friends Committee

Photos

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_FreindsofLiby18-261020-.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_Freindso-fLiby18-261020.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_Freindsof-Liby182610-20.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_Fr-eindsofLiby1-8261020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you can't really see her face but she has a really pretty profile and smile. I wonder what his wife looks like. Also is it true that he is the most religious out of the brothers and doesn't like his wife and children in the media.

I just can't get enough of him. He is so handsome and I love when he does the ardah. Thanks again for the info. Also is it true sheikh tamim divorced his second wife?

I know you can't really see her face but she has a really pretty profile and smile. I wonder what his wife looks like. Also is it true that he is the most religious out of the brothers and doesn't like his wife and children in the media.

I just can't get enough of him. He is so handsome and I love when he does the ardah. Thanks again for the info. Also is it true sheikh tamim divorced his second wife?

about sheikh Jassim i don't Think he is the most religious out of the brothers . as you said he is religious not in a fanatic way .
I Think it is true about diveorce according to RoyalArk website.

http://www.royalark.net/Qatar/qatar7.htm

Last edited:
How is it possible that Sh. Tamim divorced her? I mean, they got married just like 1-2 years ago and just had a baby in 2010. She is the ambassador's daughter, right? Any idea why they got divorced?

How is it possible that Sh. Tamim divorced her? I mean, they got married just like 1-2 years ago and just had a baby in 2010. She is the ambassador's daughter, right? Any idea why they got divorced?

You are right about information but it's not an impossible thing about divorce and I don't know about the reason of divorce.

Last edited:
Really I thought I read somewhere that he is religious not in a fanatic way of course or close minded. He just has a great love for islam and also he loves for a woman to be modest. I remember my cousin telling me he seemed like a cool guy. One of my cousins friends recognized him as sheikh jassim. He said he was just so into the game.

Also does anyone know of any videos where I can hear him speak Arabic or English. Mohammad speaks Arabic so beautifully. I wish I understood more Arabic. I would love to hear jassim speak Arabic or English. Also would love to see pictures of his wife and children.

Btw in Qatar is tamim's daughter (from divorce) with him or his exwife. I don't know divorce laws in Qatar. I know islamically the child is with the mother if the child is young but I don't know if tamim got custody because he is the emir's son.

HH the Deputy Emir Receives Chiefs of Staff

Doha, October 26 (QNA) - HH the Deputy Emir, Heir Apparent and Deputy Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani met at the Sheraton Doha Hotel with a number of chiefs of staff participating in the conference of the Friends Committee in Support of Libya.

QNA | News | HH the Deputy Emir Receives Chiefs of Staff

Photos

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_HHTamimchStaff18-422610.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_HH-Tam-imchStaff1842261.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_HHTami-mchStaff18422610.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/Qna_HHTamimchStaff18422-610.jpg

Last edited:
Qatari Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani (C) listens to Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil (L) as he addresses the 'Friends of Libya' group meeting held in Doha, Qatar on October 26, 2011 to discuss the future of the country after Moamer Kadhafi was buried in secret. The.

daylife.com gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom