HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on twitter that Sheikha M. Althani recommended Snow Patrol, a group, to Moe, so maybe he likes that music, not sure.

I'm recovering from the " rosieF" drama. It saddened me a lot as I am a big fan of sheikh Moe!
Anyway, I remember once he tweeted a request to his followers about some good gym songs and then his dear friend "Ahssan" has tweeted him back saying " It's funny to see the man with the pickiest music taste ever, asking for music requests " So he's surly not a fan of lady gaga and katy perry :D !

Also once he tweeted ' now playing: Don't look back in anger by oasis'
I can say he's into the oldies. Can't we just agree that old is gold?!

Oh and he loves tennis a lot and he supports Federer and Djokovic "According to his tweets"

Last edited:
Thanks nojoodal. I know it's depressing when someone comes on here knowing we are huge fans and plays us like that. Hope that person enjoyed it. But it's okay.

Well look on the bright side if anyone deserves to meet sheikh mo it's one of us girls :)

Also I think sheikh mo has a sweet tooth. I remember he tweeted a pic of him at the Hersheys store I think. He was in the Reese's section. Also nojoodal showed the picture of him all happy with his best cake. Also he tweeted a picture of a dessert in Ramadan and asked "suhur"? I remember seeing a picture of jassim eating a fruit tart and he looked so happy :) jassim probably has a sweet tooth too. Jassim needs to eat more but poor guy has diabetes supposedly (I'm hoping it's not true).

@nojoodal do qatarislike sweets a lot? It seems they do in comparison to other middle easterners.

You're most welcome dear cigitink !!
I hope sheikh Mo would hit the location button "accidentally" so we can see where he really is :D

Well, one of the things I love about Qatari people is that, they always have chocolates/candies/cakes kept at home. I think sheikh Mo likes sweets but as long as he trains a lot it won't affect him nor his amazing shape ;)

Well look on the bright side if anyone deserves to meet sheikh mo it's one of us girls :)

Also I think sheikh mo has a sweet tooth. I remember he tweeted a pic of him at the Hersheys store I think. He was in the Reese's section. Also nojoodal showed the picture of him all happy with his best cake. Also he tweeted a picture of a dessert in Ramadan and asked "suhur"? I remember seeing a picture of jassim eating a fruit tart and he looked so happy :) jassim probably has a sweet tooth too. Jassim needs to eat more but poor guy has diabetes supposedly (I'm hoping it's not true).

@nojoodal do qatarislike sweets a lot? It seems they do in comparison to other middle easterners.

:previous::previous::previous:Are there any pics of those that were mentioned ????:lol::flowers::flowers: please and thank you !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Outside of the British royal wedding do the Qatari royal family get invited to other nuptials?

Sheikh moe is now protecting his twitter account. I tried following him again because twitter sometimes unfollows people for me and it said I was forbidden from following him. Has this happened to anyone else? I didn't do anything to his account no posts no nothing. Very sad. It was the highlight of my day to see his posts. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty strange that he's locked it he has 15,000 followers and to go through accepting each new person would be ridiculous, which leads me to think that something must have happened. I'm thinking he might want to go back to impersonal tweets.

If you can't follow him, that means he's blocked you. What message do you get when you try to follow him?

I just get forbidden. Maybe he is only keeping those he knows. Unsure.

I did read a tweet to him for someone stating that he has time for other people not his followers so maybe he got fed up and put the block on. Have you tried it? Can you get in?

I asked my daughter to follow him and she gets the same thing. His tweets are also protected.

Okay getting back to the matter at hand do you think jassim and moe will be at the falcon show and allow their pictures to be taken? Anyone in qatar who snuck or can sneak in to take them? Just kidding. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamim was so tiny who would have thought he would grow up to be a giant mA.
The emir looks so young. Sheikh hamdan looks like he was a hands on father and jassim and Tamim are affectionate with their children too.

A few posts have been deleted as they added nothing to the thread or discussion. If you would like to have a private conversation please do it via PM.
Further posts will be deleted.

Thank you!

I love his smile. I think that is Raul former real Madrid player. Nojood, mo keeps getting cuter in every picture.

Nojood, in regard to height if it is Raul he is around 6' so it looks like Mo is the same height as well.

Last edited:
I love his smile. I think that is Raul former real Madrid player. Nojood, mo keeps getting cuter in every picture.

Nojood, in regard to height if it is Raul he is around 6' so it looks like Mo is the same height as well.

Yes,it´s Raúl González Blanco :)
Another nice picture with Sheikh Mohammed:flowers:
Does anyone know when he´s supposed to finish his studies in Boston?

Nojoodal, your skills are amazing. So now we know how tall he is. We all can all sleep easy tonight :)

Btw Hassan is a cutie too but so tiny. I forgot who said he looked evil when he is in serious mode? Too funny.

Analytical skill here I come :D

Well in this picture http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...1437567711_140792537711_3241384_1677307_n.jpg
Sh.Moe is as tall as Batistuta, and it's well known that Batistuta is 6'1 (185)
So I think he might be a little bit taller than Raul ( Raul is 6) and by the way they aren't standing straight !

@blauerengel : He'll graduate in 2013 !!

According to Wikipedia Raul is 180cm tall (5´11)But maybe that´s wrong,we should meet them live ;-)

It´s great that Sheikh Mohammed is finishing 2013!I wonder if he already has any plans for his life after uni...?

According to Wikipedia Raul is 180cm tall (5´11)But maybe that´s wrong,we should meet them live ;-)

It´s great that Sheikh Mohammed is finishing 2013!I wonder if he already has any plans for his life after uni...?

I agree we should meet Mo, Jassim (of course), and Raul just to compare heights. It's all innocent. We all just have an incredible thirst for knowledge which includes their heights :)

I find tall men very attractive so I'll just stick to 6'1 :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, Sheikh Moe is either 6' or 6'1 because he's as tall as Batistuta on the pic I've posted!

He's studying politics so maybe he will take a political role after graduation. He has already done a training as deputy minister of interior when he was studying at Georgetown uni. Also Qatar has announced elections for 2013. Maybe sheikh Moe will run for minister!

I find tall men very attractive so I'll just stick to 6'1 :ROFLMAO:
When you but him together whit Jassim he looks extremely short :) , sometimes he looks shorther than Sheikha Mozah however, it is excusable she love high heels :whistling:

When you but him together whit Jassim he looks extremely short :) , sometimes he looks shorther than Sheikha Mozah however, it is excusable she love high heels :whistling:

I think saying that sheikh Mo looks extremely short is a bit too strong because he's really not! Sheikha Moza is 180cm with Michelle Obama they are the tallest first ladies in the world I read that in a magazine, not to mention sheikha Moza wears high heels which makes her look like 5 or 6 cm taller! And if you take time to look at sheikh Mo's pic where he stands next to batistuta ( again) he looks as tall as him and you can google batistuta's height !!

I think saying that sheikh Mo looks extremely short is a bit too strong because he's really not!

I never said he is extremely short but he looks much shorter than his brother ;) (that extremely :lol: sometimes i just exaggerate too much ) but i think Mo is medium height and Mozah is 175 cm or even below that , she is never 180 cm
in 02:22 you see who is shortest
Arrival of Qatar 2022 Bid Committee to Doha - YouTube

Last edited:
I think I remember reading that sheikha mozah is 1.8 cm. Yes Mo is shorter than Jassim and Jassim is shorter than Tamim. Tamim had to get height he isn't nowhere as good looking as Jassim and Mo :) lol

Regardless they are a very tall family and definitely the tallest ruling family in the middle east. There is a picture in 2006 where sheikha Mozah, sheikha Mayssa and my beloved Jassim are at wheels n heels. Linda evangelista is there. She is 5' 9.5" on most sites some say 5'9" because they use whole numbers. Sheikha mozah was the same height and I am pretty sure she didn't wear heels. Jassim was a good 4 or 5 inches taller than Linda since they were standing together.

Tall men are so much hotter. Poor Tamim imagine if he didn't have height :DI hope I didn't upset any Tamim fans.

Based on Vanity Fair's article Sheikha Moza is 180cm! And I don't think such a famous magazine will get its facts wrong.
Now let's forget about Michelle Obama and Vanity fair, here's a pic of sheikha Moza and Carla Sarkozy http://media3.onsugar.com/files/ons...ah/i/Sheikha-Mozah-Bint-Nasser-Al-Missned.jpg

Carla is a well known model so we know her height is 176cm! There's noway on earth sheikha Mozah is 175cm or even below!

Concerning sheikh Mo I know for a fact he's around 182/185cm and I really don't consider this height average! As for his brothers they are clearly so tall, no need to compare them. :flowers:

Nojood is on the case. I agree with you like I said mozah was standing next to Linda evangelista and they were same height with no heels. Linda is 5'9.5" roughly over 1.8 m.

I think I remember reading that sheikha mozah is 1.8 cm. Yes Mo is shorter than Jassim and Jassim is shorter than Tamim. Tamim had to get height he isn't nowhere as good looking as Jassim and Mo :) lol

Regardless they are a very tall family and definitely the tallest ruling family in the middle east. There is a picture in 2006 where sheikha Mozah, sheikha Mayssa and my beloved Jassim are at wheels n heels. Linda evangelista is there. She is 5' 9.5" on most sites some say 5'9" because they use whole numbers. Sheikha mozah was the same height and I am pretty sure she didn't wear heels. Jassim was a good 4 or 5 inches taller than Linda since they were standing together.

Tall men are so much hotter. Poor Tamim imagine if he didn't have height :DI hope I didn't upset any Tamim fans.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FzougSH1L_E/Td2jOCSaeiI/AAAAAAAACbU/kv4aK37YBD0/s1600/Qatar-HamadMozah.jpg
i believe Your Jassim is 185 cm or little taller
i don't know what is 5'9 in cm some sites says that 180 the others 175 cm :sad:
here is picture Mozah whit Michelle who is 180 cm tall she as heels what makes her maybe 3-5 cm taller but Mozah as platform heels what can make even 15 cm taller
and here is picture whit Carla Bruni who is 175 cm sad we can't see what shoes she wears but Mozah wears high heels , they look same height
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/23/article-0-0570E76D000005DC-878_468x787.jpg

15cm taller? You can't be serious. Anyway
I know a very very close member of the family so I know perfectly what I'm talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom