HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone ever wonder if the Royals know about this forum and check in to see what we are saying about them? I just think that it would be kind of funny. Imagine if it comes up in a conversation like "Oh Mohammed, you need to hear what they say about you in the Royals Forum and Jassim, His Royal Hotness, that boy would blush bright red if he ever read the posts." LOL.

I was just reading the old posts and this thought came into my head. Mind you, I should be tackling the work piled on my desk but this is more fun.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope you have a great Hotties filled day.

I know he's a die hard fan of AC Milan but on the other hand his brother is the owner of PSG, very tough decision for Mo!
Exactly,he wouldn´t be allowed to cheer for AC Milan or comfort his brother if his team doesn´t win...staying away is probably the smartest decision.

Does anyone ever wonder if the Royals know about this forum and check in to see what we are saying about them? I just think that it would be kind of funny. Imagine if it comes up in a conversation like "Oh Mohammed, you need to hear what they say about you in the Royals Forum and Jassim, His Royal Hotness, that boy would blush bright red if he ever read the posts." LOL.

I was just reading the old posts and this thought came into my head. Mind you, I should be tackling the work piled on my desk but this is more fun.

I hope they don´t read TRF :whistling:

It would be so embarrassing and awkward yet so funny, sometimes wicked :ROFLMAO: I don't even wanna think about it... I know some Dubai royals have already seen the forums, let's just hope the Qataris don't! Have a nice day everyone :flowers:

Definitely love the first one. Two hotties in one place. Yummy. :)

I know he's a die hard fan of AC Milan but on the other hand his brother is the owner of PSG, very tough decision for Mo!

I was watching this video ( I know it's old) and I liked a real funny part that starts at 13:05 ! He responded to the journalist in a very sarcastic way.

2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar - 1st Media Conference - YouTube

very very nice video and sheikh mohammed bin hammed look sooo gentle man and he give amazing speech :flowers:

Is there some newer photos of sheikha Mayassa , Hind

Thanks for the pictures nojoodal. Jassim has beautiful hand but what part of him isn't beautiful?

I love the way mohammed answered the journalist. Also I love his confidence. His accent is very cute too.

Crown Prince of Qatar and current heir apparent to the throne of the State of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani watches his football club Paris Saint Germain during a training session with President of the club Nasser Al Khelaifi and Director of foo
Crown Prince of Qatar and current heir apparent to the throne of the State of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani watches his football club Paris Saint Germain during a training session with President of the club Nasser Al Khelaifi and Director of

Your right it looks like a lady gaga outfit :p but still nice :)

Does anyone have any pics of sheikha hind and her husband? I have never seen him before.

Looks like Sheikha Hind´s graduation:

Attachments

• hind graduation.jpg
    hind graduation.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 687
Mayassa is a very pretty girl mA but I don't think she dresses for her body type. I find she actually looks better in abaya and hijab as opposed to some of the western clothing she wears. Remember when we had the discussion about the royals' fashion sense, well it applies to mayassa. Her clothes are gorgeous I just don't think they do her justice.

Mayassa is a very pretty girl mA but I don't think she dresses for her body type. I find she actually looks better in abaya and hijab as opposed to some of the western clothing she wears. Remember when we had the discussion about the royals' fashion sense, well it applies to mayassa. Her clothes are gorgeous I just don't think they do her justice.

I second that! She needs to dress for her curvy body and I think she's got the best teacher beside her for that matter, her mommy!
Also, the royal family needs to look for new names, and stop recycling the old same ones.
Mayassa named her kids:Mohammed & Hamad
Joaan named his kids: Tamim & Hamad
Tamim named his kids: Mayassa & Hamad ...
Jasim named his kids: Mozah & Hind ...

I second that! She needs to dress for her curvy body and I think she's got the best teacher beside her for that matter, her mommy!
Also, the royal family needs to look for new names, and stop recycling the old same ones.
Mayassa named her kids:Mohammed & Hamad
Joaan named his kids: Tamim & Hamad
Tamim named his kids: Mayassa & Hamad ...
Jasim named his kids: Mozah & Hind ...

It´s custom in most Arabic families that you get the name of a relative,but I also find it change-worthy because it creates a lot of confusion and there are so many beautiful names they could chose from...
Here´s a list of most popular given names,there must be a lot of Mohammeds and Marias all over the planet:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_given_names#Popularity_by_region

Last edited:
Actually I think it just must be a gulf custom because other Arabs/middle easterns/Muslims don't do that. I mean Mohammed is the most popular name but besides that other muslims use a variety of names. I too agree though there are so many beautiful names to choose from.

Ooh lala! Mo has such cute dimples and jassim looks so hot driving.

Dimples, is the word to live by.

I found a video of Mo, it's about a funny moment that happened during a Qatari TV show. It's in Arabic but I'll translate it!
The TV presenter was talking about the members of the bid committee, saying that they were the youngest group in the competition (the oldest was 30 & the youngest was Mo 22) then he asked Mo to give an explanation to the viewers so Mo took that extremely sarcastic look & said " Do you want me to explain births?! " the presenter said" no ..." and he went " then what's the question?"

I am sorry TV presenter but if you ask a stupid question, you get a royal sarcastic answer ! :D :D
PS: Keep an eye on Mo!

Funny moment - YouTube

I've seen this video thanks for translating. He has a really good sense of humor to go along with his devishly good looks and nice personality. I hope it runs in the family. Hassan al thawadi is a cutie too. It seems like he has a slight accent when he speaks in Arabic. @ Nojoodal, what do you think?

Dimples, is the word to live by.

I found a video of Mo, it's about a funny moment that happened during a Qatari TV show. It's in Arabic but I'll translate it!
The TV presenter was talking about the members of the bid committee, saying that they were the youngest group in the competition (the oldest was 30 & the youngest was Mo 22) then he asked Mo to give an explanation to the viewers so Mo took that extremely sarcastic look & said " Do you want me to explain births?! " the presenter said" no ..." and he went " then what's the question?"

I am sorry TV presenter but if you ask a stupid question, you get a royal sarcastic answer ! :D :D
PS: Keep an eye on Mo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E91cbQ-9WlU&feature=related

Thank you so much for translating,Sh.Mohammed has such a wicked sense of humour:ROFLMAO: What a silliy question of the presenter,sometimes older people treat youngsters with such an air of arrogance and disrespect (while at the same time they expect you to treat them as if they were some kind of omniscient deity)...

Happy weekend everyone! I'm so excited my weekend starts soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom