HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, they were having a private party at a public club, is that even possible? Oh yeah it is when it's the emir's son and the world's highest paid footballer :D :D I've read somewhere that the whole family will spend the new year's eve in Marrakech. Also they are envisaging to build a palace in there.

@jassimlover Am I the only one who thinks royals don't know how to dress? I often don't like their outfits

Unfortunately nojoodal, money doesn't buy taste. Their clothes are worth thousands of dollars but that doesn't mean it looks good. I think the problem with middle eastern royal women is they don't dress for their body type. They want haute couture when only very few can pull it off. The men all wear tight designer shirts (some don't have the body for it) and dolce and gabanna jeans and Hermes belt. Sorry now I'm just stereotyping.

If they have stylists their stylists don't care to make them look nice instead they care to get them the latest styles and most expensive wardrobe. They forget the point is to look nice not like you wearing Armani's fall collection.

they need be conservative because their every step is watched

Sh.Mozah is conservative but still manage to look totally breathtaking, she has always been covered up from head to toe and now she's a fashion icon.
I do like Princess Ameera altaweel's style she's very modern and conservative in a way or another.
Concerning men royals, well I don't think if they dress up really good it will hurt the conservative society. I mean they spend huge money on really ugly clothes like if they cannot afford a stylist and I believe there's nothing wrong with that!
And @Jassimlover said it best.
What do you think?

Sh.Mozah is conservative but still manage to look totally breathtaking, she has always been covered up from head to toe and now she's a fashion icon.
I do like Princess Ameera altaweel's style she's very modern and conservative in a way or another.
Concerning men royals, well I don't think if they dress up really good it will hurt the conservative society. I mean they spend huge money on really ugly clothes like if they cannot afford a stylist and I believe there's nothing wrong with that!
And @Jassimlover said it best.
What do you think?
Jassimlover said very well
but i want add something
the middle eastern people dressing different way
you see like Aishwarya Rai is Indian (although not middle easterner) she looks pretty in her national clothes but when she wears western clothes she doesn't looks so good
but Sheikha Mozah clothing more closer to her national clothes very hijab chick

Last edited:
We should create a thread about Qatar's royal fashion and jewels !!

Last edited:
we already have Sheikha Mozah Jewls and Style threads
or you mean all family style thread

That was an excellent example banchelor. I think ameera dresses well. Sometimes her makeup isn't great but it is way better than others. I would love to dress the Qatar royals.

Concerning the club, he also was with the whole AC Milan team and by the way he's a fan of AC Milan. I remember back in 2009 when he first joined twitter he tweeted about them.
Here's a picture of his new background but it's an old one I've seen it last year and he was skinny back then
https://p.twimg.com/Ah0mUj-CAAAAD36.jpg

Hey thanks a lot for his background pic. He is not skinny anymore? I haven't seen a picture of him since his trip this summer. That would be great news.. I always thought he would look a bit better if he pack on some weight :)

I think so because he talked to the Men's Health Mag saying thank you for the program guys I've shown it to my personal coach, good results. And yes I'm a stalker I can remember all his tweets even the old ones :)

By the way he's now in London according to the picture he has tweeted!

I'm not sure yet. Try to go through his latest tweet and see for yourself a picture of London Museum !

Nojoodal I think he deleted the picture. So do you think he is going to Morocco?

Nojoodal I think he deleted the picture. So do you think he is going to Morocco?

Ops! I can't find it too it says the pic is missing.
Well he has a private jet he can have breakfast in London, launch in Paris and dinner in Morocco. it's just a 2 hour flight

NojoodAl said:
Ops! I can't find it too it says the pic is missing.
Well he has a private jet he can have breakfast in London, launch in Paris and dinner in Morocco. it's just a 2 hour flight

Is the private jet for the family or is it just for him !???

Is the private jet for the family or is it just for him !???
He has his own private jet, they've talked about it during the FIFA world cup bid on Eurosport channel, " they've shown him getting out of the jet and they've said the sheikh's jet just landed in Zurich " an then they've shown his mom and dad getting out of another jet... So I concluded he does have his own jet. But I think sometimes he takes ordinary flights

Oh wow thats so cool and great for him !! :) Maybe while one of us is traveling will bump into him at the airport !! ;) If were lucky !!!

^^^ wow !! Thnx I know how to read in Arabic btw, but English is always good too thank you for another alternative :) !!! But it looks like sheikh Mohammed really loves soccer !!! From my understanding he bought a soccer ball for 2.4 million dollars in Qatar :)!!!!!

sorry for the mix up of ball and field !!
but i fixed my post i am a little rusty sorry !!!

Last edited:
This is the translation from the first part. Sorry I translated it with Google.

Country bought Sheikh Mohammad bin Hamad al-Thani football, which has played in the final match of World Cup 2006 in Germany in the amount of $2.4 million in charitable auction held in the Qatari capital Doha in the presence of a constellation of stars of the world of athletes and politicians. will have before it the ball in the Academy of sports excellence in Doha "aspire" during the session of 15th Asian Games hosted by the Qatari capital of 1 to 15 december next.

This is from the third section. The second section is the same as the first. I guess it is a reply. But I don't see anything about his own plane. If he does he is so lucky, . No waiting in lines, no baggage claims, etc. What a life.

Peace be upon you, my brothers when the two teams played to the cup did not play hate one, but more than ten كرااااات sincere thanks and

Since Mo bought the Soccer Field, maybe he was auditioning Ronaldo and others for his new soccer team. What should his team be named? Qatar Quties perhaps? LOL

Well in general guys the article says that Sh.Mo bought the ball that has been played with in the final match of the World Cup 2006 in Germany during a charity event that took place in Doha with the presence of many football celebrities and politicians.
The amount was given by sh.Mo and it was $2.4 million. This amount went to the charity and the ball is kept in the Academy of sports.
He sure loves football to spend 2.4million $ on a ball but he has a big heart to give it all to the people who need it. I think it's a very nice move of him.

Wow. He bought a ball not a soccer field. thats a lot of money for a ball. At least he has a big heart and it did go to charity.

Yes it's just a ball but that ball is special, they played the final of the world cup with it "Italy vs France" and it was the last ball Zidane ( one of the bestest football players ever) has touched so ...
Also I've heard he has a car collection!

In an interview he said that he has always been a big fan of the Italian team and he has also watched the game where they won the trophy.So far I have not heard anything about a car collection,but I guess with his family background he probably has a few luxury cars of his own...boys & their toys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom